Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Social Studies (teacher is out) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:27 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler nodded his head. "Don't worry, they won't be the same." He waved to Kei and followed Moris out.

[exit]

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:29 pm
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot nodded his head and smiled to Kei and Dale. He followed Skyler and Moris out.

[exit]  

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:43 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"See you all next week" said Dale as he watches three of his students leave the classroom. He turns off his laptop then put it in his bag before turning around and erasing what was on his board with the dry eraser."Ready to get going Kei?" he asked the feline student after setting down the eraser.

kimmico13

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:01 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei jumped up from his seat and smiled happily grabbing his bag. "Yes!"

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:30 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Ok then let's get going" said Dale placing his bag on his shoulder and headed for the door. "If you ever need to stop by your dorm room for anything just tell" he said to the young male.

kimmico13

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:52 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled as walked out the door. "Okay, I will."

[exit]
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:49 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale walks out of the classroom after Kei then locks the door with his key. He walks down the hall heading for his cottage. [exit]

kimmico13

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:49 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale felt weird for him to be in this classroom without Kei around, but now he has someone else to fill in the void of what the boy left behind in him. Opening up the classroom, along with the window and curtains to let light in and fresh air in. "Would like to have Jiho see this place.
Also have students for class of course"
he said as he settled down at the front of the classroom to look over his attendance sheet and laptop.

Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:55 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

With no students around to teach, Dale was thinking a lot about Jiho. "With how the morning departure turned out. I wonder if he is happy being with me? I'm happy spending time with him, but does he feel the same. Guess I will ask him during the lunch we're going to have today" he thought. For now he was doubtful, the man would want to live with him and doesn't know if they are still on for their movie date tonight. "Didn't ask to see the place first to decide if he wants to move in or not. I will give him more time to think about. Living with someone you really like is supposed to be a big step in a relationship" he thought leaning back in his chair to relax some.

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:03 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale put his laptop to sleep to cool off for now and had looked at the time. "Supposed to meet up with Jiho for lunch, but I don't know when lunch is" he thought as he stood up. He hopes he didn't miss it so he head on out and thought to pick up some flowers on the way to the teacher's lounge. [exit]

Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:36 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale held back a loud burp as he entered his classroom. He sighed softly as he walked over to his desk and sat down. "Hopefully one of my regular students will show up today" he thought laying his head down on his desk to take a small nap to pass the time.

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:16 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale's head moves as the sounds of footsteps in the hall his classroom was. Sat up hoping it meant he will have students for class. "Any number of student is fine with me" he thought straightening out his hair some with his hands.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was walking down hall to where he remembers the social studies or science class to be. "Um...before we go in the classroom, I would like to ask you something, Jeff?" he informed Jeffery as he slowed down to a few feet away from the room. Blushing a lot he turned to look at his boyfriend. "Could we...maybe...go all the way tonight....when we? You know in private" trails off a second, "Or someday if its too soon" he added and looking down on the floor.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:39 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale's head moves as the sounds of footsteps in the hall his classroom was. Sat up hoping it meant he will have students for class. "Any number of student is fine with me" he thought straightening out his hair some with his hands.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was walking down hall to where he remembers the social studies or science class to be. "Um...before we go in the classroom, I would like to ask you something, Jeff?" he informed Jeffery as he slowed down to a few feet away from the room. Blushing a lot he turned to look at his boyfriend. "Could we...maybe...go all the way tonight....when we? You know in private" trails off a second, "Or someday if its too soon" he added and looking down on the floor.

User Image

Jeffery tilted his head when his boy friend stopped him a small smile came to hksbface seeing Moris blush, he was just to adorable. Then hearing the question caused his face to turn completely red but he gently grasped the smaller males chin with his thumb and pointer finger and lifted his head up before pressing his lips agaisnt the blondes own ones. "I would love to if that is what you want " he said softly his cheeks still red as he gently rubbed the other males cheek.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:41 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale looks to the door as Moris enters the classroom, "Hello, Moris. Good see a familiar face" he said smiling. "I see you are with someone" he said. "That's good news, and the same goes for Kei" he said genuinely happy for Moris, and glad the boy seemed okay with the absence of his friends. "We can get started with class if you're both ready" he said getting up to get a textbook for the new student.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris looks at Jeffery face still feeling hot from blushing and calm down some after their lips were pressed against each other. Relief fell over him after hearing Jeffery's response then noticed how red his boyfriend's cheeks were. "Yes, I want to and relieved because I was nervous about if I was asking too soon since we have been together for about three days now" he said then hugs him. He was smiling now, "We could discuss the details later after school" he said before moving to enter the classroom.
"Mr. Navy" he said to the teacher with a nod. "He's my boyfriend. Skyler and Elliot as far as I know won't be joining class" he informed him. He sat down at one of the desk then looked to Jeffery when they were if they were ready.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:36 am
Genkawolf
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale looks to the door as Moris enters the classroom, "Hello, Moris. Good see a familiar face" he said smiling. "I see you are with someone" he said. "That's good news, and the same goes for Kei" he said genuinely happy for Moris, and glad the boy seemed okay with the absence of his friends. "We can get started with class if you're both ready" he said getting up to get a textbook for the new student.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris looks at Jeffery face still feeling hot from blushing and calm down some after their lips were pressed against each other. Relief fell over him after hearing Jeffery's response then noticed how red his boyfriend's cheeks were. "Yes, I want to and relieved because I was nervous about if I was asking too soon since we have been together for about three days now" he said then hugs him. He was smiling now, "We could discuss the details later after school" he said before moving to enter the classroom.
"Mr. Navy" he said to the teacher with a nod. "He's my boyfriend. Skyler and Elliot as far as I know won't be joining class" he informed him. He sat down at one of the desk then looked to Jeffery when they were if hey were ready.

User Image

Jeffery hugged his boyfriend back and slowly followed him into the classroom and gave the teacher a nervous nod has he took a seat next to the blonde his bag ready to pull out anything he would need for the class.
"I am ready whenever " he said softly  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces