Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] Final Frontier Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:52 pm
[Room L]

Lex recalled Spins to his pokeball, catching the side long glance of the long legged spider at the Chatot. He didn't need Spins starting a fight if he decided the small bird would make a tasty snack.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:54 pm
[J]

Oh, so here everyone was! Tortie got to her paws and stretched, turning to head down alongside Faleen; she was not happy about having been left here with a stinking body but a mission was a mission and so if she was going to sulk about it she was going to do so later.

___

[L]

Aulus lingered at the top of the stairs, waiting for everyone else to head down before going himself.

Char in turn waited for Aulus.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:55 pm
Rockets headed to Stairs J

As they approached the stairs the led back down to the donut-shaped hallway, Daniel, otherwise following obediently, lingered hesitantly at the top. "Hey, uh," he spoke up, "there's a, you know, a dead chick on these stairs, and I'm really not great with that kind of thing, so uh, I'm just sayin', would anyone mind if we went down a way with fewer dead chicks?"  
Potato was unsympathetic to Daniel's queasiness; he warbled sadly before departing Char's shoulder and gliding down the stairs to land on the railing in front of the dead woman, offering her a sad, but still slightly hopeful, chirp.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Rocket Agent Hayes

[Room R >> L]

"Good." Hayes clapped a hand briefly on the grunt's shoulder with some force. "Fair warning - don't try justifying yourself to Claire. Let's catch up."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:56 pm
[Stairway J]
His pokemon recalled, Lex started down the stairs, carefully because there was a body down there. He didn't care to step on it.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Rocket Agent Faleen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:56 pm
(Daniel)

Faleen stopped, glancing back over at Daniel "What way?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:58 pm
[Faleen, Daniel]

"I could blind hold him with a cape," Lex called out drly, setting besides Faleen and Daniel. "Would that help."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:00 pm
Faleen, Lex

"Oh, uh," he pointed towards the housing hall, "I mean, blindfolding works, I guess, sort of. But, I made a path a while back, so I wouldn't have to go past it, uh, all the time. It's in my old room."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:00 pm
L > J

Tambrey stopped at the top of the stairs when others did, though she watched the chatot flutter down.
The agent turned a surprised look at Daniel with the apparently revelation of another way to get up and down.

Gauntlet followed Potato, intrigued.  

Rocket Agent Tambrey

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:02 pm
[R > L]

"I'll keep that to heart." Tama told Hayes when he said not to justify himself to Claire. He wasn't looking forward to that.

After that, he turned and quickly followed after Hayes to catch up with the rest of the team.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:02 pm
Faleen signed lightly, but started up the stairs again. in all honesty she was more curious about this other way down, something they had missed?
"Lead the way," she told him, but just in case he forgot, she made a point to flash her gun up at him, still keeping it pointed down, but ready to use.  

Rocket Agent Faleen

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:03 pm
[J]

...Ahh.

Deciding that some things were more important than bringing up the rear Char started down the stairs towards Potato, and the body. It was not a dignified death, not at all. Perhaps if there was time he would be able to take her down from the stairs and cremate her, that seemed better than mouldering here forever.

____

[L]

Aulus turned to Daniel, unimpressed by the fact that he hadn't been forthcoming with this information previously but he managed to hold his tongue; snarking at the guy wasn't going to help.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:06 pm
[stairs J -> following after faleen]

Kailee had been waiting nearby but not underfoot. She was listening and just pretty much gathering information. Her mouth was shut and she recalled all her pokemon as she moved away from the wall to head for the stairs. She started down after Faleen and then looked back to Daniel. She would rather just head down the stares the body no longer phasing her, her sense of smell completely dead. But if they were going the other way she wasnt going to completely object.

Faleen said they were going. She moved out of the way to let them go and so she could fall in to follow.

caffeinecraving

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:07 pm
[L]

Yay, they were going back up the stairs. Lex hoped this didn't come back to bite them in the aft. He turned and followed Faleen and Daniel.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games