Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Profile Subforum
Profile Approval Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:01 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ BASICS ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Sansa Imagami
Nicknames: Sansa, bazooka tits, idk
Birth date: 1/4
Sexuality: Hetero

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality:

She has a hero/superiority complex. It's a large personality problem of hers, believing she is better then others, when in reality she is not. She holds herself with dignity and she is the kind of girl that... doesnt find anything serious. And when she does its a scary serious.

Take on warfare: Loves it.
Loyalty to Village- As long as they are on her side, she is on theirs.
Height: 4'11
Weight: 90 lb
Build: Small
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Red
Complexion: Pale

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
XXXXL I K E S
City: um
Culture: dk

XXXXD I S L I K E S
City: um

XXXXXXXX backgroundXstory
            Sansa was very used to the idea of her being a demon, she grew up with her parents keeping a close eye on her, afraid she might do something she regrets. Of course, Sansa has never really had a conscious. She knows what she wants, when she wants it, and hasn't ever really been... feelings. Yet. Nothing has ever really needed her feelings.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 100
Element: Black Fire
Sub-Element(s): Darkness

Bloodline: Lazarus
Clan: Shounetsujigoku

Speed: 5
Strength:3

xxxSKILLS

Universal
          Start with Clone, Substitution, and Transformation

Darkness

Fire

Lazarus

Shounetsujigoku

Styles

Style #1 Learned

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:29 pm
Jai Bait

k  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:23 am

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Korrin Richards
Nicknames:
Birth date: December 3rd
Sexuality: Straight

Culture: American
Religion: None

Birth Country: City of Steel (non-ninja city)
Country of Residence: Amegakure
Position: Wanderer
Social Class: Lower

Race: Caucasian
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality:

Once a vibrant youth, Korrin is now solemn and rather cynical. He does not seek out attachment supposedly on account of his disinterest in other people, but truly he is afraid of losing all those he loves all over again. And so Korrin walks the earth aloof and alone.

Take on warfare: Jaded
Loyalty to Village- Cloud
Theme song: Fire and Rain - James Taylor
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 185 lb.
Build: Athletic
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Complexion: Rather pale

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: Rose-lover-deceased
Joe Sampson-nemesis-deceased
Lenin-friend-deceased
XXXXL I K E S
City: Kumogakure
Culture: Any and all

XXXXD I S L I K E S
City: Steel City

Korrin was born in a far away industrialist nation that forsook the use of Chakra and similar mystical elements, and rather focus on technology. Korrin grew up in a land of steel mills and street cars. There, Korrin was an orphan, a street urchin, living off only his wits and bare survival instincts.

But one day, at the ripe young age of 13, Korrin's life began on the course that would likely see him to his grave: Korrin met Joe Sampson and his sister, Rose. Joe was a youth gang leader, up and coming and looking to make a name for himself. And he certainly did. As for Rose...she was just looking for someone to care. After three short years, with Korrin at his side, Joe's Rippers ruled the streets, and Korrin and Rose were nigh inseparable. But there was just one problem...Korrin had become the beloved Lieutenant that most men would follow and die for without even batting an eyelash at Joe.

So on a cold December morning, Joe struck. Korrin's supporters were slaughtered, and Korrin himself hunted. Despite her protests, Korrin convinced Rose to stay in their City of Steel until Korrin returned, which he vowed he would. Then Korrin boarded a small passenger boat, bound for the legendary land of the ninja.

It was Kumogakure that Korrin at last settled in, and for a time he thrived. Korrin learned the ninja way and learned to harness powers he never thought imaginable.

But it was not to last...Joe Sampson had followed him. After months of touch and go meetings, Korrin and Joe finally faced off one last time in the Lightning Country's ghost town. In the end, Korrin bested Joe. Before he died, Joe gave Korrin a letter he had intercepted...from Rose. After saying his own sort of goodbye to Kumogakure, Korrin returned to the City of Steel.
            At the news of Joe's death, the Rippers turn on each other, and a bloody civil war at last destroyed the gang for good. Korrin was a free man.

And for a time it was good. Korrin was content to live quietly with Rose. But it was not to last. Rose was ill. For three years Rose kept her malady from Korrin, but upon returning home one day to find her collapsed on the floor, Rose had to tell Korrin the whole truth of why she wrote to him. Rose was dying. The doctors of Steel City did not know exactly how many years Rose had left, but they knew it was terminal. And so Korrin stayed, serving as husband and nursemaid both for Roses last few years. He took care of her as she was bound to their home, then a wheel chair, then a hospital, and finally the Earth.

Now Korrin has returned to the only life he knows: a ninja. Though he has long since lost much of the skill he learned so many years ago, he hopes rekindling this old life will give him purpose in what seems a dead, hopeless world.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: Taijutsu
Elements: Raiton
Sub-Element(s): None

Bloodline: None
Clan: None

Speed: 4
Strength: 5

xxxSKILLS

Universal

Sub-Element

First Element

•Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)
          •Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique)
          •Raikou Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Technique)
          •Raiton: Denshi no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Electron Technique)

Second Element

Bloodline

Clan

Styles

Tame Za Kyokudo - Stage 1

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:56 am
Korn On A Stik

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Nicknames:

Culture: American

Country of Residence: Kumogakure

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality:

Once a vibrant youth, Korrin is now solemn and rather cynical. He does not seek out attachment supposedly on account of his disinterest in anyone, but truly he is afraid of losing all those he loves all over again. And so Korrin walks the earth aloof and alone.

Loyalty to Village- Cloud
Theme song: Fire and Rain - James Taylor
Weight: 185 lb.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: Roes-lover-deceased
XXXXL I K E S
Culture: Any and all

XXXXD I S L I K E S
City: Steel City

Korrin was born in a far away industrialist nation that forsook the use of Chakra and similar mystical elements, and rather focus on technology. Korrin grew up in a land of steel mills and street cars. There, Korrin was an orphan, a street urchin, living off only his wits and bare survival instincts.

But one day, at the ripe young age of 13, Korrin's life began on the course that would likely see him to his grave: Korrin met Joe Sampson and his sister, Rose. Joe was a youth gang leader, up and coming and looking to make a name for himself. And he certainly did. As for Rose...she was just looking for someone to care. After three short years, with Korrin at his side, Joe's Rippers ruled the streets, and Korrin and Rose were nigh inseparable. But there was just one problem...Korrin had become the beloved Lieutenant that most men would follow and die for without even batting an eyelash at Joe.

So on a cold December morning, Joe struck. Korrin's supporters were slaughtered, and Korrin himself hunted. Despite her protests, Korrin convinced Rose to stay in their City of Steel until Korrin returned, which he vowed he would. Then Korrin boarded a small passenger boat, bound for the legendary land of the ninja.

It was Kumogakure that Korrin at last settled in, and for a time he thrived. Korrin learned the ninja way and learned to harness powers he never thought imaginable.

But it was not to last...Joe Sampson had followed him. After months of touch and go meetings, Korrin and Joe finally faced off one last time in the Lightning Country's ghost town. In the end, Korrin bested Joe. Before he died, Joe gave Korrin a letter he had intercepted...from Rose. After saying his own sort of goodbye to Kumogakure, Korrin returned to the City of Steel.

And for a time it was good. Korrin left the Rippers and was content to live quietly with Rose. But it was not to last. The power void Joe's death left eventually lead to gang wars like never before, tearing the Rippers into countless factions. One night, Korrin and Rose were accosted in the street. Despite his incredible new power, Korrin was unable to save them both. Rose died in his arms that night.

Now Korrin has returned to the only life he knows: a ninja. Though he has long since lost much of the skill he learned so many years ago, he hopes rekindling this old life will give him purpose in what seems a dead, hopeless world.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: Taijutsu

Speed: 6
Strength: 7

xxxSKILLS

Universal

Sub-Element

First Element

Second Element

Bloodline

Clan

Styles

Shuurai Tekken Do - Stage 1

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

approved  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jadus-Kun

Dapper Gaian

4,475 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:57 pm
Name: Hoshigaki Zuei
Nickname: Deep Blue
    Due to his deep blue skin.

Ethnicity: Bull Shark
Height: 5'5
Weight: 135 LBS
Personality: Fierce, Furious, and Destructive

Family: Zuna (Mother), Amei (Father), Moei (Older Brother)

Theme Song: Fighting Dreamers- Naruto Opening Four
Nindo:
Background Info: Amei and Moei are fierce shinobi of the Rain Village, expecting nothing other than perfection from the last of the family line. Zuei underwent severe training, helping him embrace his bull shark instincts. Rage, Agression, ferocity was second nature to this youth. His only solace was his mother Zuna healing his wounds all the while soothing the raging monster that her husband and her eldest son longed to create. Slowly but surely Zuei sank into a red abyss, upon graduating to a Genin, Zuna disappeared. Leaving Zuei with no one to talk him down...the light of his life was gone.

Other Info

Strength: Physical Strength and Endurance
Weakness: Speed
Fears: Failure, Amei, Moei
Village: Amegakure
Class: Ninjutsu
Bloodline: Hoshigaki

Chakra Points: 120

Missions Complete:
    S -
    A -
    B -
    C -
    D -
    E -

Opponents Defeated:
Battle Theme: Sadness and Sorrow Naruto OST

Jutsu List:
a c a d e m y
    • Henge No Jutsu (Transformation Technique)
    • Kawarimi No Jutsu (Body Switch Technique)
    • Anrokku no Jutsu (Unlocking Technique)

g e n i n
    • Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)
    • Shadow Dancing Bushin
    • Suiton: Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shuriken Technique)

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
g e n i n
c h u u n i n
j o u n i n
s a n n i n
      Other Info: (regarding important shinobi info)

Quote:
    A basic Shinobi Katana

Style: None as of yet  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:39 am
Ningishzida
Fixed everything I believe.

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Ayven Lylen Yuki
Nicknames: Ay
Birth date: 5/23
Sexuality: Pansexual

Culture: Western European
Religion: Deism

Birth Country: Ame no Kuni
Country of Residence: Ame no Kuni
Position: Gennin

Race: Welsh
Alignment: Order Neutral

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Ayven is deeply appreciative of those around him, and couldn’t care less about people who don’t impact his life. He’s typically a compassionate person, willing to put others above himself. He has a deep love for Amegakure, and, as a result, is very patriotic. The people in Ame no Kuni have done a lot for him throughout his life and he wishes to pay them back by becoming successful in all of his endeavors. He has a deep seated confidence that he hides from others, for fear that they may think he is arrogant. However, he is very aware of what he is capable of.

Take on warfare: A necessary evil.
Loyalty to Village- Immense.
Theme song: N/A ATM
Height: 5”8’
Weight: 149lbs
Build: Lean
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Subject to Change
Complexion: Fair

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: N/A
XXXXL I K E S
City: Big cities.
Culture: All cultures.

XXXXD I S L I K E S
City: Small villages.

XXXXXXXX backgroundX

Ayven’s life, however uneventful it may have seemed, molded him into a person that wanted to change the world. He was born into an orphanage, but was never bitter about it all. The way he saw it, his parents had to have had his best interests in mind when they put him there. So he seized it as an opportunity. He helped out around the orphanage and was a good friend to his peers anytime he was needed. Deep down, though, no matter how much he did around his home, Ayven always felt as if he had a higher calling.

At the age of 12, one of his fellow orphans suggested that he run away and join the Amegakure Ninja Academy. “I’ll never make it,” he said. “I can help out around here, but I’m not talented. I have no special abilities. And even if I did, I can’t afford that...” He tucked the idea deep into the recesses of his brain and never revisited it. So, when his 13th birthday came around, Ayven was shocked at the present he received. The orphans and the orphan mother had gotten together to raise money for Ayven to leave and become a Shinobi. In their minds, he had helped them so much that he deserved some sort of a reward. The boy was reluctant to leave, but when it came down to it, he was off.

When he came to the Academy, Ayven was shocked to see that he actually stacked up to the other Shinobi there. One of his instructors, a man by the name of Aryan (who bore a striking resemblance to Ayven) took a special interest in him. He saw the Hyoton blood in the boy, and honed him to become a tool for Amegakure’s use. By the time he was 15, Ayven was well-versed in knowledge about his clan and chakra control. He used it to pass all of his classes, and graduated from the Academy.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Elements: Fuuton)
Sub-Element(s): (refer to Skill Point System)

Bloodline: Hyouton
Clan: Fuuton Masters

Stat Points
xxx► Strength
Power: 5
Toughness: 5
xxx► Agility
Balance: 5
Speed: 5
xxx► Intelligence
Chakra: 25
Chakra Control: 5

Skill Points
Ninjutsu: 2
Genjutsu: 1
Taijutsu: 1
Bukijutsu: 0
Medical: 0
Puppet: 0
Sealing: 0

xxxSKILLS

Universal
          Clone
          Substitution
          Transformation
          Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)

Sub-Element

Fuuton

Kaze Bunshin (Wind Clone)
          Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu (Wind Levitation)
          Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill)
          Hanpatsu Kaze no Jutsu (Retrieving Wind Technique)

BLANK

Hyoton

Fuuton Masters

Styles

Style #1 Learned

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:23 pm

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Armand Tikoshi
Nicknames: Lord Amekage
Birth date: [REDACTED]
Sexuality: Armand

Culture: Amegakurian
Religion: Loyalty

Birth Country: Land of Rain
Country of Residence: Land of Rain
Position: Amekage
Social Class: Upper

Race: Whatever's in the picture
Alignment:
Lawful Good/Neutral
XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality:

Armand, while not being the most capable of fighters, has great pride in the village he leads. He feels a deep connection with all the people that he governs over, and dedicates his life to improve their lives and spread what Amegakure has to offer to the world.

Take on warfare: Peace should always be the first effort, but conflict is needed should that fail.
Loyalty to Village- On all levels except physical, he is loyal.
Theme song: Folk Punk
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 190 lbs
Hair Color: Picture
Eye Color: Sharingan
Complexion: Pale

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
XXXXL I K E S
City: Amegakure
Culture:
All cultures except needlessly violent ones
XXXXD I S L I K E S
City: Not Amegakure
Not Land of Rain
            (story here)

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Chakra: 127
Elements: Katon, Fuuton, Doton
Sub-Element(s): Sand

Bloodline: Sharingan 3-Tomoe
Clan: Clay Hands

Stat Points
xxx► Strength
Power: 0
Toughness: 0
xxx► Agility
Balance: 75
Speed: 35
xxx► Intelligence
Chakra: 40
Chakra Control: 0

Skill Points
Ninjutsu: 6
Genjutsu: 6
Taijutsu: 0
Bukijutsu: 0
Puppet: 0
Sealing: 2

xxxSKILLS

Universal (60/60 Slots Filled

Wall Walking
          Water Walking

Sand (SubElement)

• Doujou Kirikae (Soil Conversion Technique) - E Rank
          • Piercing Glass Mist - B Rank
          • Muki Suna Kaishin (Inorganic Sand Conversion) - E Rank
          • Name: Suna Kojinmari no Jutsu (Sand Compaction Technique) - E Rank
          • Name: Suna no Kusari (Sands of Decay) - S Rank

Katon

• Katon: Hidoko no Jutsu (Fire Release: Bed of Fire Technique) - B-Rank
          • Katon: Kaen Hisame no Jutsu (Fire Release: Incinerating Hail Technique) - B Rank

Fuuton

•All in Academy-Chuunin Range (26 Total)
          • Assassin's Rush - A Rank
          • Wind Explosion Clone - A Rank
          • Mugensajin Daitopa (Great Infinite Sandblast Breakthrough) - A Rank

Doton

•All Academy-Genin Rage (22 Total(No Rope, Note, or Camp)))

Genjutsu (49/60 Filled)

• All Universal Academy-Jounin (31 (No Clone or Kurenai Jutsu))
          • Genjutsu Gaishō Fukkyū (Genjutsu Trauma Recovery) - S Rank
          • SOUND GENJUTSU
          • Okuyuki Katawa (Depth Distortion) - E Rank
          • Shimaru Shikaku (Closed Sight) - E Rank
          • Youma Tacchi: Ghost Touch - D Rank
          • Kenbou no Jutsu (Forgetfulness Technique) - D Rank
          • Jouho no Koe (Voice of Compromise) - B Rank
          • Tokitsukeru no Koe (Voice of Persuasion) - B Rank
          • Eikyou no Koe (Voice of Influence) - A Rank
          • Kamei no Koe (Voice of Command) - A Rank
          • Kyoufu no Koe (Voice of Terror) - S Rank
          • Fuyasu (Amplify) - S Rank
          • Gyokuon (The Emperor’s Voice) - S Rank
          • MIST
          • Bakuretsu Kunai (Exploding Kunai) - D Rank
          • Chikan no Jutsu (Displacement Technique) - C Rank
          • RAIN
          • Piercing Waters - C Rank
          • Scalding Rain - B Rank
          • Frozen Minefield - A Rank
          • Reflection in the Rain - S Rank

Sealing (8/10 Filled)

• Higashinishi Minamikita (東西 南北 East,west,south,north) - C Rank
          • Otomasen (音ません Soundless) - B Rank
          • Hiku (引くto pull) - B Rank
          • Owaru (終わる to come to an end) - A Rank
          • Hou (包, wrap or envelop) - A Rank
          • Noizu o Tsukuru (ノイズを作る to make noise) - A Rank
          • Gogyou Fuuin - Five Elements Seal - S Rank
          • Sumiyakaji (速やか時 to speed time) - S Rank

Sharingan (3-Tomoe)

• Kyouten Chiten B-rank

Clay Hands

•All the clay

Your Rank: Genin
          Ninja Class: Ninjutsu
          Name of Jutsu: C1 Caltrops
          Rank of Jutsu: Genin
          Jutsu's Element: Chakra Hands - Clay Manipulation
          Jutsu Type: Bloodline Ninjutsu
          Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List? If it seems good enough to add to the bloodline jutsu list
          Description: A fairly simple yet effective jutsu, C1 caltrops are created within the hands of the user using the normal explosive C1 clay. As opposed to most clay explosives, these do not take the shape of animals, and instead, take form of many small triads of spikes, known as caltrops. Being very small and simple, the shinobi can create a large amount of them at once, and can scatter them across the battle field by throwing or other means. They do not require handseals, and they are activated on touch. If one were to step on a caltrop, it would detonate with the force of half an explosive tag. Because of this, the user must be careful to avoid them as well. Like the normal explosive clay, lightning will deactivate them. The enemy must take care to not step on them, as they can be very hard to see depending on the conditions of the ground, weather, or light.

Name of Jutsu: C2 Kicker
          Rank of Jutsu: A
          Jutsu's Element: Clay
          Jutsu Type: Bloodline
          Description: A specially formulated charge, this is designed for quick and loud breaking and entering. Shaped like a spider, this charge is designed to send a blast in only one direction. Once the spider has secured itself to a surface like a heavy metal door, a lock, a window, or a person's face, it detonates. All the blast and damage is directed through its underside, leaving anybody behind the charge unaffected by the blast. The concussive force emitted by this explosive is very great. People on the receiving end (I.E. in the room that the door was blown off) will be thrown to the ground, stunned, and possibly deafened for a few seconds.

Name of Jutsu: C1 Banger
          Rank of Jutsu: B
          Description: A really, honestly, ugly looking clay explosive. It looks like a small canister. There are nine tiny spiders inside made of a slightly different composition. The shell is formulated only to break on impact or absorb a first jolt of electricity before breaking open. The spiders are made of a certain formula that decreases their fragmentation and volatility. However, where they lack in damage, they make up for in their heat. The nine spiders, one after the other, will detonate and emit a strong flash, blinding any who look upon them without eye protection for a single post. Their explosive properties alone cannot injure.

Name of Jutsu: C2 Vapor
          Rank of Jutsu: A
          Description: Much like the C4's microscopic bombs, this small shell of inert clay is designed to break and unleash a cloud of tiny bombs. While not on a microscopic level, they are about the size of dust particles. They are meant to be inhaled by the intended target and detonated, tearing apart the lungs and innards. While hard to see, light can reflect fairly easy off them, much like normal dust particulates.

Your Rank: Jounin
          Ninja Class: Genjutsu
          Name of Jutsu: C2 Cruise Missile
          Rank of Jutsu: Chuunin
          Jutsu's Element: -
          Jutsu Type: Clay Manipulation - Bloodline
          Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List? Nay.
          Description: A fairly simple explosive. The user produces a large charge of C2 clay, and a very small one. The first charge is about 1 and a half feet in length, and is the main payload of the attack. The user of this will stick their arm out, and the mouth will open. The missile is launched a foot outward form the mouth, perfectly horizontal, and then the smaller charge ignites. Jetting forward at A-Ranked speed, the clay missile will fire forward, being propelled by the smaller charge. Any impact on the rocket will detonate it.
          Rp Sample

Name of Jutsu: C1 Spear
          Rank of Jutsu: Jounin
          Description: A very durable and strong clay charge of C1 clay is formed, followed by a powerful charge of C2. This takes the form of a razor-sharp spear, perfect for armor-piercing and penetration. Like the Ballistic missile, this launches from the user's open mouth a foot, and then the back charge ignites. Due to being powered by C2, the rate of speed is much faster (S-Rank speed). The spear is meant to penetrate the target, but stop itself with barbed fins (Also made of clay) on the side so it doesn't fully go through them. Once penetrated, the clay has had enough impact that will trigger a two second "fuse". This will then detonate with the force of C1 clay while embedded in the target. During this three-second countdown, the target will be able to do whatever they can to remove the spear before detonating...provided that they aren't extremely crippled or dead by the spear alone.
          Rp Sample

Name of Jutsu: C1 - Incendiary
          Rank of Jutsu: Genin
          Description: Emitting a liquid state of C1 clay, the user extends their arm and releases it as a stream. One inch from the user's palm, it ignites and acts like a flamethrower. The fire is as strong as normal Genin-Ranked Katon, and the fire also dissipates once reaching its maximum distance of ten feet. Burns inflicted by this are rarely third degree, unless held under the constant stream. This jutsu is more used for a deterrent, crowd control, and as a sudden surprise attack. If, in those two unlit inches, a flame from an enemy hits it, the flame will travel down the clay stream, igniting it and the rest of the remaining clay inside the user's hand. This will result in light third degree burns on their hand.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:56 pm

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Escher Nagino
Nicknames: Dark Angel
Birth date: June 22

Culture: Rain
Religion: Will of fire

Birth Country: Kumogakure
Country of Residence: Ame
Position: Gennin

Race: Based on picture
Alignment: Order Neutral

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: He's quiet and more to himself but will talk with others with no problem. In battle he can get quite over confident but stays humble enough to stay on task and focused.

Take on warfare: WIll fight if needed.
Loyalty to Village- Loyal with a Capital L
Theme song: None yet
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 148
Build: Lean
Hair Color: Silver
Eye Color: Wavy-purple
Complexion: Picture

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: None
XXXXL I K E S
City: Ame
Culture: Anything ninja village related

XXXXD I S L I K E S
City: Where ever the barbarians are

Was born in cloud, raised in leaf and now stays in Rain. He was looking for answers when the attack happened, but now he knows what he wants to do with the power giving to him. This is the start of that story.....

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Elements: Lightning
Sub-Element(s): (refer to Skill Point System)

Bloodline: Rinnegan
Clan: Rinnegan, takes both spots

Stat Points
xxx► Strength
Power: 25
Toughness:
xxx► Agility
Balance:
Speed: 38
xxx► Intelligence
Chakra:
Chakra Control:

Skill Points
Genjutsu:
Taijutsu: 2
Bukijutsu:
Medical:
Puppet:
Sealing:

xxxSKILLS

Universal

Sub-Element

First Element

Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique)
          Description: This skill allows the user to create strings of electricity that can either act physically as strings, or as a medium that can send small shocks to an opponent. One of this technique's most useful features is its ability to allow the user to detect outsiders. When the strings are placed around an area, they are often fairly difficult to see, and unnoticed by the quick eye. But when the string is used to detect outsiders, they can adapt a quality that is string-like and electrical at the same time. This quality makes the static strings into a string of electricity, but with such a weak current that it is rarely noticed by Shinobi who accidentally walk through the strings. However, when this happens, the user at once will feel a small shock in their fingers, or where ever else they are keeping the strings intact. But unless the opponent felt the weak current as they walked through the strings, the opponent will usually never know the strings were there. But beyond its ability to detect outsiders, this skill can be used as a normal string when it is needed but none is around, or it can be used to create small shocks to other people. However, the shocks are only a little bit stronger than static electricity, and usually do no damage at all. (E-Rank)

Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)
          Description: This technique makes a simple clone of the shinobi however unlike the standard bunshin, which is a genjutsu, this bunshin takes an actual physical form through the use of electrically charged chakra. One can easily touch and hold this clone like it was in fact an actual person, however when it is attacked it quickly disperses into smoky, hot air. It is also able to attack using taijutsu, however it's ability to attack is around 1/10 in perspective to the user, in return for this weakness it's attacks deliver shocks of electricity to the opponent's body.
          (E-Rank)

Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)
          Description: An overall simple yet very effective technique, the Cloud-nin creates a sort of electrical current on his hand, this current can then be transferred onto any weapon he happens to be holding at that moment be it a kunai, senbon, shuriken, or even a sword. The next physical attack he performs is charged with this electrical current, if he blocks a weapon attack with his own weapon the current transfers over shocking the attacker. If by chance the user is not carrying a weapon he can transfer this current into his opponent's weapon shocking him, or can even hit him with this current. (D-Rank)

Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique)
          Description: A simple technique in concept and execution, in which the user performs the necessary handseals and then emits a short bolt of lightning from his or her hand. This is a simple bolt, akin to a fireball, as opposed to being a continuous stream. On impact, the target will suffer minor electric shocks. (D-Rank)

Raikou Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Technique)
          Description: This technique, while being a branch of Henge no Jutsu, allows the user to transform in a way they never dreamed of. When performing this skill, the user transforms into an extremely quick 'strand' of lightning. In this quick state, nothing is done slowly - everything is in a rush for the user. However, this strand of lightning is incapable of changing directions on its own. It can only change directions by bouncing off another object, such as a tree or a boulder, but the user is capable of bouncing off in any angle they wish to. It is not recommended using this technique in a field with little objects to bounce off of. The Henge automatically dissipates when the user makes contact with a living target. Being in a state similar to lightning, the user plunges completely into their target, and ends up in their physical state on the other side of their opponent. In addition to giving the target a painful electrical shock, this skill may or may not paralyze their opponent. Because of the fast speeds associated with this skill, the user will feel dizzy, confused, and often nauseous for some time afterwards.
          Note: This technique can be used in conjunction with other jutsu, such as the Call of Lightning Technique, or the Lightning Clone Technique, to confuse the opponent. However, no skills can be used in this state. It cannot be used to flee. (D-Rank)

Second Element

Rennigan

Blocking Technique Absorption Seal E - S
          A peculiar technique, used mainly as a last resort in the event that another defense cannot be procured. Holding out their palms, the user of this technique is able to absorb the chakra of an incoming technique. A barrier of chakra forms around the user while the skill is active, defending them against any secondary elemental natures present in the attack. It will absorb a technique of equal power, but goes on a three post cooldown after one use. Placing a hand on an opponent allows them to steal chakra equal to the power of this skill.

Limbo: Spot Check B - S
          A very diverse technique with a very potent uses. This technique allows the user to use a sort of 'gravity cannon'. After the chakra is spent, a sphere of gravity will take shape before them, about the size of a large beach ball. This sphere will then quickly shoot into the air, taking little more than a few seconds to do so. From this sphere, homing blasts of gravity will erupt, aiming to smite the target in a fashion similar to homing. These blasts are cylindrical in shape, and each has one attempt to smash the opponent into the ground before the next strike is fired. The homing strikes last over the span of two posts, starting with ten total charges, increasing with five more charges per rank. The lowest rank charges can break bones easily, but anything above the lowest rank can easily kill. The SS-ranked variant smashes against defenses, requiring only a few of the charges to smash defenses of lower rank. Another SS-rank defense will consume all but two of the charges, potentially taking an unaware opponent by surprise.

Alternatively, the sphere can be kept close to the user's body, dispelling charges of the gravity to repel opponents that get within a ten foot radius of the user. Carries the same amount of charges and strength as noted previously.

The final version of this technique involves storing the sphere's energy in the user's body. When this is achieved, the user may choose to trigger blasts of gravity to be fired from their fists, swings of their weapon, etc. Or, they may consume three charges to generate bursts of gravity-fueled energy from their body, making physical attacks generally useless for the duration.

Taijustu Styles

The Hidden Rain's Mirror Image Taijutsu
          Side step - Dodging an attack but making your opponent think they hit you but really they hit the after image making a counter easy. Rank D

Delayed Punch- Attempting to punch opponent at close range and missing on purpose and then the delayed image will attack.

Triple kick - Kick the opponent whilst sliding around the opponent the opponent if hit will be hit three times in different postions.
          Rank C

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:30 pm
Rahenno

Approved.

thefire158

Approved.

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Jadus-Kun

We've recently done an overhaul of our guild systems and bloodlines, please look through the new systems and reapply with them added. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:43 pm

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Nicknames:

Culture: Western

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality:

Once a vibrant youth, Korrin is now solemn and rather cynical. He does not seek out attachment supposedly on account of his disinterest in anyone, but truly he is afraid of losing all those he loves all over again. And so Korrin walks the earth aloof and alone.

Loyalty to Village- Kumogakure
Theme song: Fire and Rain by James Taylor
Weight: 184 lb.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: Rose-lover-deceased
Lenin-friend-deceased
XXXXL I K E S
Culture: Any that don't dislike me.

XXXXD I S L I K E S
City: City of Steel

And for a time it was good. Korrin left the Rippers and was content to live quietly with Rose. But it was not to last. The power void Joe's death left eventually lead to gang wars like never before, tearing the Rippers into countless factions. One night, Korrin and Rose were accosted in the street. Despite his incredible new power, Korrin was unable to save them both. Rose died in his arms that night.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo

Stat Points
xxx► Strength
Power: 15
Toughness: 15
xxx► Agility
Balance: 10
Speed: 10
xxx► Intelligence
Chakra: 0

Skill Points
Genjutsu:
Taijutsu: 2
Bukijutsu:
Medical:
Puppet:
Sealing:

xxxSKILLS

Universal

Sub-Element

First Element

Second Element

Bloodline

Clan

Styles

Tame Za Kyokudo - Level 1

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:59 pm
Korn On A Stik

Be free my child, just keep in mind we have no Kumo, only Ame for right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:03 pm
Ningishzida
Korn On A Stik

Be free my child, just keep in mind we have no Kumo, only Ame for right now.

Haha, thank ya kindly! And yes, I understand Kumo doesn't really exist right now, just keeping with my character's history for kicks and giggles (it's my old RPC from over 5 years ago when this guild was packed xp)  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:11 am

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Masato Yamana
Nicknames:
Birth date: Dec 12th
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Culture:
Religion:

Birth Country: Land of Whirlpools
Country of Residence: Land of Rain
Position: Shinobi
Social Class: Middle?
Race: Japanese
Alignment: NG

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality:

Determined, Cautious, Jovial

Take on warfare: It is what it is.
Loyalty to Village: More loyal towards his father than village, but still loyal.
Theme song: Exotype - For Those Afraid To Speak
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 172 lbs
Build: Toned
Hair Color: Onyx
Eye Color: Onyx
Complexion: Faint Tan

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
XXXXL I K E S
City:
Culture:

XXXXD I S L I K E S
City:

TBD

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Ryo:
Starting +5000
Chuunin Promotion +10000
D rank Mission [Uzu Barb Arc] + 2000 (?)
Total 17000

Missions Complete:
    S -
    A -
    B -
    C -
    D - 1
    E -

Elements:
Sub-Element(s):

Bloodline: Hyuuga
Clan: Sarutobi

Stat Points
xxx► Strength
Power: 25
Toughness:
xxx► Agility
Balance: 0
Speed: 50
xxx► Intelligence

Skill Points
Ninjutsu:
Genjutsu:
Taijutsu: 3
Bukijutsu:
Medical: 5
Puppet:
Sealing:

xxxSKILLS

Universal

Sub-Element

• Shindan (Diagnosis)
          Description: The first step in treatment is understanding the problem. With this skill a shinobi uses their hands to carefully probe a patient for problems. This technique is preformed by kneeling over a patient and slowly running both hands over their body, looking for signs of injury that may not be visible to the naked eye. It can detect things such as internal injury, improper heart rate, non-apparent bone fractures, poisoning, and disease. A ninja of higher rank has learned to use this technique to perform a rudimentary examination of a body to determine cause and time of death. A Genin using this skill takes several minutes of work to determine the nature of a problem, a Chuunin takes less than a minute and a Jounin requires only a few seconds.

• Kiyomaru (Cleanse)
          Description: It is not always possible for a medical-nin to practice basic hand washing and other procedures. This technique has the effect of instantly removing bacteria, dirt, blood, and other contaminants from the user’s hands, lower arms, and face. It also insures that any breath that comes from the user’s body will be free of any bacteria or infectious disease. This technique can also be used to clean the wounds of others in order to prevent infection from bacteria. It the event that the medical nin is using this technique to prevent infection of an injury that has been inflicted upon them, it is used as if the shinobi were using it on somebody else.

• Shiatsu (Massage)
          Description: For a variety of reasons, muscles, tendons, and ligaments can become overworked and painful. This may be because of some type of injury or it may simply be the result of too much work without enough rest. By applying the proper amount of pressure at the right points and using small amounts of chakra a medical-nin is able to relieve pain and help the patients body recover more quickly. A strain or sprain can seriously hinder the effectiveness of a shinobi and as such this technique really can make a difference.

• Teikouryoku (Power of Resistance)
          Description: A medical-nin must always be aware of becoming a victim of whatever their patient is suffering from. With this technique a medical-nin temporarily increases their resistance to diseases and poisons. It has no effect on diseases or poisons already affecting the medical-nin. This technique improves as the medical-nin grows in power and affords greater resistance to a wider range of diseases and poisons.

• Tekishutsu (Extraction)
          Description: When a patient’s body has a foreign object in it, such as the point of a shuriken, a senbon needle, or an arrow, it is important to remove the object without further harming the patient. Using this technique the medical-nin places their hands on either side of the injured area and uses chakra to very carefully manipulate the surrounding tissues in order to remove the object without causing any further damage. Depending on the severity of the wound and nature of the object, it can take anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes to remove it.

• Gantai no Jutsu (Bandage Skill)
          Description: Bandages can mean the difference between life and death but unfortunately bandages can run out. Medical-nin have learned to make temporary bandages from their surroundings. Objects such as grass, sand, water and many others can be woven together over a wound to create a temporary bandage. The bandage lasts for about five minutes without a supply of chakra from the medical-nin.

• Sansokyoukyuu (Oxygen Supply)
          Description: While it is possible for anyone to do CPR without chakra, this technique is an improvement. By holding their hands over a patient’s chest a shinobi is able to use chakra to very carefully massage the heart and lungs in to functioning. This technique is not effective if for some reason the air passage is blocked, it does not provide oxygen or blood, only forces air in and out of the lungs and makes the heart continue to beat. A Chuunin is able to perform this technique on two patients at once if the need should arise. This technique requires that patients be unconscious and still before it will work and as such it will not work to disrupt the breathing and heart rate of anyone who is awake.

• Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation)
          Description: A simple healing technique. The user uses his chakra on a wound to make the blood there coagulate and stop bleeding. This is primarily used as a preliminary treatment option as it does not close wounds. The bleeding from superficial wounds can easily be stopped but deep wounds can require several minutes to stop.

• Dokunuki (Poison Removal)
          Description: This technique does not cure a poisoning; it simply extracts a portion of the poison and prevents immediate death. This technique allows a medical-nin enough time to prepare an antidote for the poison. This technique can also be used to slow down the effects of a poison used against the medical-nin so as to give them time to escape or prepare an antidote for themselves. A patient will still die from a lethal poison even if this technique is used if the poison is not treated. This technique is less effective against highly advanced poisons.

• Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor)
          Description: The user concentrates chakra into their hands creating a ball of healing chakra. This chakra when concentrated will repair physical damage to another person. This is the first stage of Chiyute taught to all medical-nin, it is not possible to advance past stage three without this technique. The effects of this technique are limited to superficial cuts and injuries though it can reduce the severity of more serious injuries.

• Ondochousetsu (Temperature Control)
          Description: Normal body temperature can be disrupted for one reason or another and this technique is used to restore it. It can be used to treat abnormally high or low body temperatures either by using chakra to infuse the patients body with heat or by using chakra to siphon off excess heat. It is not required for the medical-nin to continue to use this technique in order for it to be effective but unless the cause of the abnormal body temperature is solved then it will occur again over time.

• Chishio Tensou no Jutsu (Blood Transfusion Skill)
          Description: Loss of blood is a serious condition, and not very uncommon one in the shinobi battlefield. When a person reaches such a dangerous state, a medical-nin can ease their symptoms by using this jutsu. First, the medical-nin places a surgically precise cut on the patient and then another cut on the donor. The donor and the recipient must have their respective cuts within six inches of each other; this is typically accomplished by cutting their opposing arms and having them lay beside each other. The medical-nin then forms a sphere of chakra between the two cuts drawing out blood from both patients and altering it so that the blood type of the donor matches that of the recipient. It is important to remember that taking more than 1 pint of blood from a donor is extremely dangerous, even with the loss of only 1 pint of blood the donor may suffer from dizziness and fatigue.

• Chiyute no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique)
          Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. This is the more advanced level of Chiyute no Jutsu, used by Chuunin and is required to advance to level five. A Chuunin has learned to use Chiyute no Jutsu with greater control and efficiency and it is now possible to treat deep serious injuries that might otherwise result in death from bleeding.

• Chakra no Mesu (Chakra Scalpel)
          Description: A Ninjutsu technique used, primarily, for field surgery. The ninja concentrates a powerful aura of chakra around their hand, creating a blade capable of tearing through muscles and arteries, or breaking bone, without actually breaking the skin of the person they're using it on. This technique can also be used to repair the chakra system in a patient if for some reason it has been damaged. When used offensively, in combat, it is difficult to concentrate on the length and power of the scalpel, making it harder to successfully hit an enemy's arteries, ensuring a kill.

• Zesshi Nensan (Fanged Tongue Acid)
          Description: A very corrosive acid which is expelled from the mouth. It is capable of being projected far distances, with the strength to even dissolve rocks. However, being as acidic as it is, it must be spat very cautiously from the mouth, making it a very slow attack that will not succeed unless your opponent's speed is hindered.

First Element

Second Element

Bloodline

• Expel Passive
          Hyuuga members have an intense control over their own chakra system, allowing them to expel chakra from any point on their body with a simple thought. This can be enough to break most ropes, and anyone holding onto them may also have the chakra points in their hands closed when the chakra is expelled.

• Hakke Kuushou - Eight Divination Signs Air Palm Genin-Rank
          Extending chakra from his body, the user will thrust his palm at his target. This will send out an invisible wave of chakra that can knock his opponent back. It is unknown if this wave can also collapse his target's tenketsu points.

• Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand Chuunin-rank
          Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Byakugan bloodline. Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a special technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to see the inner chakra coils system. Using the Jyuuken style, they can force their chakra through their hands into the tenketsu of the opponent's body through 126 strikes. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32 and finally 64. This damage forceably closes 64 tenketsu, stopping the chakra flow of the opponent. This then limits their opponents ability to use jutsu.

• Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin Academy - Chuunin
          Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Byakugan bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack. This level of rotation will block all attacks of its rank or lower.

• Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Guardian Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand Chuunin-rank
          Utilizing the Hakke Rokujuuyonshou style, The user uses his/her natural flexibility and his/her precise chakra control to create an absolute defense.

The user will emit chakra from her palms and move her arms in sweeping pattern movements to provide a full 360 degree range of protection for her body. This chakra will be also be able to cut through most any target which dares penetrate the protective sphere. By expelling a more sharper, stronger and more flexible amount of chakra, he/she can increase it's effectiveness against more massive incoming objects.

• Hakkesho Dai Kaiten (Eight Trigrams Palms Great Heavenly Spin) Chuunin Rank
          This jutsu is simply a larger and more powerful version of the Eight Trigram Palms Heavenly Spin.

• Hyaku Retsu Sho (One Hundred Violent Palms) Chuunin Rank
          Requirements: Hakke Rokujuyon Sho
          This jutsu is the weaker counterpart of Hakke Hyaku Nijuhachi Sho, in which the user only does 100 strikes instead of 128.

• Hakuro Tenbu (White Haze Dance) Chuunin-rank
          Requirements: Hakke Rokujuyon Sho, Hakkesho Kaiten
          This jutsu causes a shining blue light to consume the user's hands. He then attacks the enemy with several powered-up Gentle Fist attacks and finishes off by using the light to blow the enemy away.

• Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Sphere Chuunin-rank through Jounin
          Requirements: Palm Rotation
          The user strikes the enemy into the air where they performs a large and powerful Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin, forcing the enemy into the ground.

Clan

• Imperfect Dead Soul Reanimation (Depends upon how much chakra is put into the bodies. Minimum of 25 cp. This amount cant exceed 1/3 of your supply.)
          The user summons forth up to two undead bodies that act as teammates in battle. These summoned bodies work as your summons and you cannot bring forth summons to work with the bodies. These summoned bodies are not rpc's, they are unknown shinobi with masks to cover their true identity.
          The user must generate a random number between 1-5. 1 is Fire, 2 is Water, 3 is Earth, 4 is Wind, and 5 is Lightning. Whichever number is generated is the element that the body contains, only one can be chosen. Once the chakra is used up on the body, the body decomposes and disappears. These bodies can use S-rank or lower techniques ONLY. If the mask is destroyed on these bodies, they will decompose. They have NO bloodline, they have no clan, and their Class is the same as yours (they cannot use the untapped power of their class). Their speed and strength are equal to the users. Their chakra is dependent upon how much is put into the body in the first place.

• Shadow Switch (Genin)
          An advanced version of the Substitution technique, with it the Clan member can switch places with any clone within a 20ft radius. This switch is fast enough to evade people with a speed of 60 or below. This Technique can only be used once every 3 posts.

• My Other Self N/A
          The Pinnacle of the Cloning technique, the user physically splits their body into 2 people, with each person containing half of the users current chakra each. Each Split half is able to use any jutsu the original full form can use, and can operate independently of the original. However, if one of the split pair dies, the original users chakra supply is permanently reduced by 25% of it maximum. The Base Stats of each of the split halves depends on the users rank. The User can choose to reform with their 'Other self' But doing so requires physical contact and one post of uninterrupted concentration.
          Genin to Jonin - 75%
          Sanin to Kage - 100%

Styles

Style #1 Learned

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:36 pm
The Original Ranmori

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
          XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXGeninXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXChunninXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXRaiken

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Name: Raphael Magnus Raiken
          Nickname: Ranmori
            ↬ Born of the legendary mixtures of the Raiken Clan and those chosen to hold the Ranton: Dark Lightning Mastery. Raphael gain his notice from combat and speed as if he was lightning coming down from the heavens themselves to cleanse this forgotten world.

Ethnicity: Mélange
          Height: 5'2"
          Weight: 140 lbs.
          Personality: Eccentric: 1.(a person or their behavior) unconventional and slightly strange

Sexuality: Pomosexual
          Family: Raiken Clan members

Theme Song: Crave You
          Nindo: "Raijin reborn, that is my goal."
          Background Info: TEXT TEXT TEXT

Other Info: Has a tattoo kaji of Lightning on his right bicep.

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Village: Amegakure
          Class: Samurai
          Bloodline: Ranton
          Clan
            ↬ Raiken

Passives:
          Aquatic Lightning: Water techniques deal lightning damage equal to a rank below the technique used. Can passively manipulate ranton techniques.
          ↬ -1 post(s) to learning Raiton and Suiton techniques
          ↬The ability to control electricity/lightning, along with the ability of storing it within the human body to use as offense or defense, depending upon the situation.
          Thunderstruck: Lightning manipulation to the extent of your rank, no further. At a young rank, your lightning might not be the best, but at higher ranks, the lightning manipulation is superb. With both manipulations, at Kage rank, for example, you can make an electromagnetic storm and direct your raiton and magnetism techs more directly.
          Thunder Sonar: Objects that hold lightning that you've made can be tracked by you from anywhere, sensed by you, and that lightning can be given back using the passive "volt siphon" technique for a small restoration of chakra for more raiton techniques.

Strength:
          ↬ All Raiton techniques are considered Ranton

Weakness:
          ↬ Fuuton Techniques damage increased by 1 rank

Stat Points: 50
          xxx► Strength
          Power:
          Toughness:
          xxx► Agility
          Balance: 25
          Speed: 25
          xxx► Intelligence
          Chakra: 25[Bloodline]
          Chakra Control:

Strength: 0
          Speed: 37.5
          Chakra Pool: 50
          Exp: 17000

Perks:
          XXX Agility: Balance ► Step by Step
          XXX Agility: Speed ► Speed Enhance
          XXX Intelligence: Chakra ► Enhanced Chakra Pool

Skill Points
          Genjutsu: 0
          Taijutsu: 1
          Bukijutsu: 1

Missions Complete:
            S - 0
            A - 0
            B - 0
            C - 1
            D - 0
            E - 0

Opponents Defeated: 0
          Battle Theme: Insanity

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Quote:
                SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:
            ↬ Number learned
            ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
            Raiton

a c a d e m y
            `↬

g e n i n
            ↬ Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)
            ↬Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique)
            ↬Raikou Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Technique)
            ↬Raiton: Seiteki Chikara no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Static Force)
            ↬Raiton: Raikou Jishaku no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Magnet)

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Suiton

a c a d e m y
          g e n i n
          c h u u n i n
          j o u n i n
          s a n n i n

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
          g e n i n
          c h u u n i n
          j o u n i n
          s a n n i n

Raiken Techniques
          Raikou Sao no Jutsu [Lightning Rod Technique] Genin

Ranton Techniques
          Ikatsu [ Threatening ] Academy
          Saegiritte [ Interrupting ] Genin
          Kumorizora [ Gathering Clouds ] Genin
          Kumogatta [ Cloud Formations ] Genin

Genjutsu

Other Info: (regarding important shinobi info)

Quote:
            WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING

Style: (if you have a certain style of fighting, write it down here)

>
          sweatdrop

Three Dragons: Free To Fly Like
          Stage 1: Free To-
          Back To Bowing: This technique infuses your next shot with a powerful, blunt force. The arrow will weigh down massively whatever it hits, meant to compete with physical weapons by disarming the opponent, or to knock the enemy down with its pure strength.

Three Wings: Using pure chakra, and by releasing it into an arrow launched (primarily at the ground), you can either make yourself rise up or knock the enemy away. It possesses a gale of force, essentially pushing anything away from the path of the arrow. This is mostly used for evasion/lifting; it'll launch you up about fifteen feet into the air. If you shoot it in front of you, it'll launch you about fifteen feet back.

The Acid Flask: The tip of the arrows, infused with chakra, will explode upon impact with a physical object, blasting acid across a one foot radius. This acid is likely not fatal, but it will inflict severe burns on any flesh it touches, and could easily dissolve base (leather, fabric) shinobi equipment. The user of this technique isn't affected by the acid. 3 Chakra per post

Stage 2: Fly Like-
          Orion: With the power of your energy, you unleash a bright and burning arrow from your bow. When it meets impact with a target, the tip explodes into a mass of oil, causing a mass of devastation to the area around it. The user of this technique is not affected by the explosion or any of the technique itself. After the initial explosion, there is a second, in which a bright golden globe that looks almost identical to the sun spreads outwards and burns what it touches

The Phantom Dragon: There is only one thing special about this arrow. That special thing is that it ignores non-human objects. It will literally go through everything that isn't a part of the human body. Trees, shields, armor. It's a deadly ability, especially within close range. And against the unknowing. However, the strength of the shot is not increased by this, so it may not end up fatal; it most likely won't unless you can puncture an organ, at which point the force is deadly enough as to rip the organ apart.

Evolution:Most people wouldn't consider it plausible in the chain of evolution for an arrow to become a dragon, and it's not plausible, or possible. However, this shot fired will quickly shift into the silver, ethereal form of a dragon. Although it is only a specter, it has great physical power. The dragon arrow moves at immense speed, and enemies lashed by it will most likely have broken bones. It will keep moving to its designated location even if it hits something, meaning it often forces enemies into corners and obstructions, as well. The movement of the dragon can be controlled, although not that intelligently. It's controlled simply by refocusing your chakra. The dragon can be mounted by the user before it launches as a method to get to a destination quickly, or to close the gap to a foe.

Shuurai Tekken Do
          Stage 1: The Calm Before The Storm
          ↬In battle, the practitioner focuses on blocking with sweeping motions and striking with fast single strikes, taking advantage of the forms learned in practice.

Stage 2: The Gathering Storm Clouds
          ↬ In battle, the practitioner's speed is noticeably faster than the average ninja, and while the sweeping blocks are now accompanied by extremely fast forearm and shin blocks, the single fast strike policy still stands for attacking.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:51 pm

XXXXX▇▇ ♚ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ ┆ BASICS ▇▇X
X
XXXXXXXX{ generalXinfo}
Full Name: Michael Matthew Uzumaki-Uchiha
Nicknames: n/a
Birth date: 01/25/1995
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Culture: Japanese
Religion: Shintoism

Birth Country: Ushigakure
Position: ninja
Social Class: Middle

Race: Japanese
Alignment: CG
XXXXXXXX{ appearance }
Personality: Usually Michael is calm and quiet not really speaking much but if he does get angry no one can shut him up or down.

Take on warfare: Is strongly against it but will fight if he has to protect his friends
Loyalty to Village- extremely
Theme song: This is gonna Hurt by Six: a.m
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 169
Build: lean
Hair Color: Black with white tips
Eye Color: Sharingan red
Complexion: fair

XXXXXXXX{ personalXinfo }
Relationships: n/a
XXXXL I K E S
City: Amegakure
Culture: all
XXXXD I S L I K E S
City: Barbarian
XXXXXXXX{ backgroundXstory }
Michael Uzumaki was originally born in a village outside of Ushigakure to two parents, but their love was a forbidden one. His village was one who believed in their blood staying pure, but his parents wanted to be with each other dispite one being an Uchiha and the other an Uzumaki. They kept their love a well kept secret but when his mother had Michael their secret was out and they had to flee from their village. Many years later they arrived at Amegakure and became ninja there, Michael was 5 at the time and he watched his parents. His elements presented themselves a couple years later and revealed he took a little of each of their respective abilities. From his mother he obtained his Suiton element, while his father gave him the Raiton element. It wasn't until he was 13 he received another gift from his father, the sharingan. While training outside of the village gates deep in the woods he was working on a Raiton jutsu and accidentally struck a bear in the rear end with said jutsu. The bear realized this and attacked the young boy back, he knew he wasn't strong enough to fight this bear so he tried to run. He ran and ran until he was almost out of the forest where he tripped on a tree root and fell. And like that the bear was on top of him, for the first time in his life he felt a great fear for his life and then it happened. The world seemed to slow down on him and he saw the bears movements  before it made them. He quickly jumped out the way of the claw and charged his one raiton jutsu and charged at the bear dodging the swipes from the bear he connected said jutsu directly into the bears heart causing the bears heart to completely stop and it to keel over dead. Now 7 years later he has become a genin and will stop at nothing to learn more jutsu so he can protect his village.
XXXXX▇▇ ♚ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ ┆ POWER ▇▇X
X
XXXXXXXX{ abilityXinfo}
Sub-Element(s):

Bloodline: Uchiha
Clan: Uzumaki

Stat Points
xxx► Strength
Power:
Toughness:
xxx► Agility
Balance:
Speed: 10
xxx► Intelligence
Chakra Control: 15

Skill Points
Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Bukijutsu:
Medical: 1
Puppet:
Sealing: 1
xxxSKILLS

Universal

Clone
          Substitution
          Transformation

Sealing

C Explosion Creation
          C Atsui( 暑い Hot)
          C Samui (寒い Cold)
          Raiton

C Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique)
          B Raiton: Raikou Hitofuki no Jutsu♤ (Lightning Release: Lightning Blast Technique)
          B Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique) ♤
          A Chidori
          A Inbikiri Seeji no Jutsu (Lightning Sage Technique)

Medical

D Shindan (Diagnosis)
           D Kiyomaru (Cleanse)
           C Gantai no Jutsu (Bandage Skill)
           C
          Sansokyoukyuu (Oxygen Supply)
          C
          Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation)
          C Dokunuki (Poison Removal)
           B Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor)
          Bloodline

Clan

Styles

Style #1 Learned

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
[/img]

Profile Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff