Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:00 pm
riskinginsanity
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Loonamist

Hey so actually, I realized that I'm probably not going to be able to post for the
next couple of days. I kind of forgot about the whole Thanksgiving Break thing,
and I'm going to be travelling literally all day tomorrow, and then hopefully I'll
have time to post a couple of times on Thursday and Friday. So Tragic, I'll try
to post at least once tonight before I get ready to leave, and Loon, if you want
to post Trendon with somebody else who can start sooner, I totally understand ^^

It's okay. ^w^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:15 am
riskinginsanity
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Loonamist

Hey so actually, I realized that I'm probably not going to be able to post for the
next couple of days. I kind of forgot about the whole Thanksgiving Break thing,
and I'm going to be travelling literally all day tomorrow, and then hopefully I'll
have time to post a couple of times on Thursday and Friday. So Tragic, I'll try
to post at least once tonight before I get ready to leave, and Loon, if you want
to post Trendon with somebody else who can start sooner, I totally understand ^^

Goodness! I could have sworn I replied to this! At any rate, that just demonstrates the point that I've actually been kind of busy too, so no worries xD I'm going to try and post Trendon (and figure out what the heck I'm doing with Matilda... I just have no idea anymore) today, so is there anything in particular that would work with him for setting him up? : ) I can try and get him to go over to Adrian's, or just go outside, or be in his house, or what have you. At worst, I'll try and kinda get him heading out the door and then post again/edit depending on what you think would work best for them : >

Also...

Lady Illusia

We had talked about our characters having a past, with yours stealing from Trendon, if I remember right? : O I was wondering, is she going to be at the ball?

And

CrystalAzure23

Hello! : ) I just noticed our characters were neighbors, so I thought I'd just introduce myself and say hi! If your ever interested in plotting or anything, I'd be more than happy to chat~  

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:32 am
Also, on another note, I'm seriously considering making another character, once I get back into this a bit more. May go with my original idea of making a plotting character, who plans to try and get to the fruit to use it as a marketing device. I had considered that idea for Trendon, but I don't know if he'd actually pursue it as much, so maybe this will be his more ambitious relative or something. Not sure, but I would definitely be up for plotting if anyone's interested, for him, or possibly for a different character idea, since I'm definitely open to suggestions at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:11 pm
Loonamist

Yes and yes!
Should they run into each other at the ball?  

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:21 pm
Lady Illusia
Loonamist

Yes and yes!

That's kinda what I was thinking! I don't know what the plans will end up being, and Trendon's got a date, but I figured it was at least worth figuring out as a possibility >w> Lol I can imagine them bumping into each other or spotting one another from across the way or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:34 pm
Loonamist
Lady Illusia
Loonamist

Yes and yes!

That's kinda what I was thinking! I don't know what the plans will end up being, and Trendon's got a date, but I figured it was at least worth figuring out as a possibility >w> Lol I can imagine them bumping into each other or spotting one another from across the way or something.

Celly's got a kinda date too
I'm totally down for it
And I can already tell you, she's gonna be horny so Trendon may get some wink  

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:39 pm
Lady Illusia
Loonamist
Lady Illusia
Loonamist

Yes and yes!

I'm totally down for it

Oo; Lol Oh my.

Lol well, I'm not sure he'd do that to Lexi xD; He's easy and he can be a bit of a jerk at times, but I don't think he's that bad. At the very least, though, it could set up future interactions since they'll each know the other is around town >]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:47 pm
Loonamist
Lady Illusia
Loonamist
Lady Illusia
Loonamist

Yes and yes!

I'm totally down for it

Oo; Lol Oh my.

Lol well, I'm not sure he'd do that to Lexi xD; He's easy and he can be a bit of a jerk at times, but I don't think he's that bad. At the very least, though, it could set up future interactions since they'll each know the other is around town >]

Fair enough!
It'll be fun though because she'll be trying to pick pocket people for their sparkly jewelry for sure  

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:57 pm
Lady Illusia
Loonamist
Lady Illusia
Loonamist
Lady Illusia
Loonamist

Yes and yes!

I'm totally down for it

Oo; Lol Oh my.

Fair enough!
It'll be fun though because she'll be trying to pick pocket people for their sparkly jewelry for sure

Lol even better xD Maybe he can catch her trying to pick pocket someone when he recognizes her. I know it's the day of the ball right now, but I wonder when people are supposed to start arriving... I only just realized how long it's been since the update and that it's potentially halfway through the day of the ball already o_o  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:10 pm
Loonamist
Lady Illusia
Loonamist
Lady Illusia
Loonamist

I'm totally down for it

Oo; Lol Oh my.

Fair enough!

Lol even better xD Maybe he can catch her trying to pick pocket someone when he recognizes her. I know it's the day of the ball right now, but I wonder when people are supposed to start arriving... I only just realized how long it's been since the update and that it's potentially halfway through the day of the ball already o_o

I like that idea!
We have like 5 days until it actually starts though. Plus I'm sure there will be an announcement for it  

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:26 pm
Sounds great I would love to, but first I just need to know which character considering I have four. sweatdrop Any who Ill be glad to set up some arrangement with you and your character.

Loonamist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:34 pm
Lady Illusia
Loonamist
Lady Illusia
Loonamist
Lady Illusia
Loonamist

I'm totally down for it

Oo; Lol Oh my.

Fair enough!

I like that idea!
We have like 5 days until it actually starts though. Plus I'm sure there will be an announcement for it

Perfect! : )

Ah, okay, that's good : O I wonder how long it'll last. Like you said, though, I'm sure there will be an announcement for it x3  

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:41 pm
CrystalAzure23
Sounds great I would love to, but first I just need to know which character considering I have four. sweatdrop Any who Ill be glad to set up some arrangement with you and your character.

Loonamist

OH! Sorry! Mara, I think, lives next to Trendon ^^ Lol looking at her profile, I have... no idea how things would go, but there seem like there could be a bunch of possibilities.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:46 pm
Loonamist
CrystalAzure23

Loonamist

OH! Sorry! Mara, I think, lives next to Trendon ^^ Lol looking at her profile, I have... no idea how things would go, but there seem like there could be a bunch of possibilities.

Alrighty all is done. I just made her house so we can have them get together if you want. As for how they get together we can have them bump into one another in the streets maybe?  

CrystalAzure23

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:53 pm
CrystalAzure23
Loonamist
CrystalAzure23

Loonamist

Alrighty all is done. I just made her house so we can have them get together if you want. As for how they get together we can have them bump into one another in the streets maybe?

Oh! Erm, I'm sorry o.o I was just talking about plotting at the moment. I was originally intending to have Trendon talk with Adrian when riskinginsanity gets on. But maybe she could join them at some point, since they'll still be either in one of their houses, or on the streets? ^^;  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games