Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:54 pm
User Image

Kalen's dark arm was still covered in the gauntlet so he didn't feel anything as he led her on to there dorm. -exit-

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:28 am
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Rose left with Kalen.

Jax walked coming out of the academy, he looked towards Talia then stopped.
"Don't tell me they ditched you, Talia. Stuff like this.....it didn't happen a lot until Light got here."

"This place is becoming more of a battle field than a school." Misty grumbled  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:28 am
TheRealKiru

Lawrence entered the courtyard. He sat under a nearby tree to gather his thoughts. Where could that girl be? I don't know her schedule, as useless as that'd be here with no real enforcement on the matter. I don't remember her being injured recently, so infirmary is probably out. She wasn't in the dorm when I woke up, so she must have gone soemwhere. Breakfast at the cafeteria maybe? No, she cooked for us before. Anyone with that sort of skill would avoid prepackaged food like the plague. For a friend, I really don't know that much about her... That'll be fixed once at lunch probably, he thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:50 pm
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

She took her thumb out of her mouth and saw that it was bleeding. "Dammit. Infirmary it is." She sighed and snuck back into the open courtyard.
Anyone could have seen her as she walked to the door but she avoided the battleground like the plague.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:59 pm
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User ImageUser Image

Misty sighed getting up, she took off her amulet and held it in her hands. She saw Lawrence and sighed, she focused on a spell and Erin disappeared leaving behind nothing but the grass.

She walked next to Kurona
"mind if I walk with you."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:46 pm
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Kirune was sitting down on a bench in the shade, Alex lying down beside her. Upon seeing Lawrence, the female rushed towards Lawrence and embraced him. "Oh! There you are, Lawrence,"

Alex didn't notice his friend, having his eyes closed as he relaxed. "Wonder what X is up to..." He said, having not seen his friend for the past few days  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:12 am
kimi23loveheart
therealkiru

User Image

Jax immediately turned his head from Talia to Alex.
He walked towards Alex and stood over him, the area got immediately a lot hotter.
"hey Alex, I haven't seen you in a few weeks! You probably don't even know who I am." he chuckled rather darkly, Jax's dark presence was overwhelming.

"if your looking for X, I suggest looking in the infirmary. She's been there a lot, she got adopted into a family....well....more like she made a friend and that friend turned into a older girl and X gets attached to people, so yeah, family, rather messed up one, but a family none the less. She's still a nobody but something broke her free of it, a heart can grow in her now but it made her fatally ill the last time..." he rubbed the back of his head.

"I mean, unless that girl is your girlfriend now and X is just a friend."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:59 am
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Alex began to sweat as the mysterious man walked towards him, the young keyblade master opening an eye to catch a glimpse of him. Apparently, he knew him enough and greeted him like they were long lost friends. "Errr...Hey..." Was all that he could muster as he wiped his forehead of some sweat that was beginning to form on his forehead.

Listening to his description of how X was doing, Alex smiled as it seemed that she had found a family for herself, or at least another friend. When he asked about X and whether she was a friend or not, Alex blushed and looked back at the woman behind the man. "I-It's complicated. Usually when I say I love her, she gets snatched away. But I do love X."  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:04 am
kimi23loveheart
therealkiru

((Editing, I didn't see the second part))
User Image

"Name's Jax, Jaster's nobody, he's in the infirmary."
He saw that Alex was sweating, he got hotter before the heat completely disappeared all of a sudden, letting the cool breeze cool Alex off.

"yeah, thats X for you, she's a runner from life and everything. Still living in the past about what she did wrong and stuff. Like I said, she's in the infirmary"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:05 am
TheRealKiru

kalenakeeper

Lawrence's eyes burst open as kirune suddenly hugged him. He smiled and hugged back. "Just who I was looking for. This saves me a couple hours of searching for you," he said. He looked at Jax interacting with Alex. "Oi burning man! You seem confused. This 'ere's my mate's girl. Now lay off the kid," he said.

(OOC: I cannot come up with insults to save my life. XD )  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:11 am
kimi23loveheart
therealkiru
knux_nyan

((im posting again cuz I g2g))
User Image

Jax smirked turning to Lawrence
"oh, and how's Eric doing, eh? It was a shame that I didn't get to kill him and that girl because of the horsemen of death appearing all of a sudden." he chuckled rather darkly making both of his chakrams appear.

However the schools defense system immediately came around him. He started to rip apart the orbs of light until there were none left
"yeah yea, I get it, old man DIZ. Too COWARDLY to fight for himself!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"If you were trying to draw me out your words need work." A voice said out of nowhere as holographic energy appeared before them and diz appeared out of it. "Was that necessary?" He asked.  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:09 am
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
therealkiru
knux_nyan

Lawrence scowled at Jax. "Pugnacious little twit aren't you?" he said standing up. He approached Jax and smirked. "Eric's doing fine. He's ready to kick your worthless nobody a** any time. Unless Jaster won't let his little puppy play," he said chuckling. He looked at the school's defenses preventing him from drawing his weapon. "You speak of cowardice, and yet you attack two innocents. I've dealt with scum like you before. It's amusing to watch you fade into nothing," he summoned his blade and held it backhand to Jax's neck. "Were I a worse person I'd execute you right now. Alas, you are not my problem to deal with. Hardly worth my time either way," he said unsummoning his blade and patting Jax on the head. "Later burning brows," he said snickering.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:00 pm
Talia Azkaban
Human/heartless weilder
Solaris keyblade sword
"I fight till i win and live till darkness ends."
User ImageUser Image

"Entertaining..everyone is here at the Academy. I am far more like to know you Mister Jax. you are spunky nobody.." Talia yawns and wipes her tears as she listen to Jax talking to Lawrence in the courtyard. she has not finish grief over Erin but it does help her to cheer up.

"Jax, what is your type of girl?" she walks passed him towards the Infirmary and peaks a grin at him. "Just because I look little does not mean I cannot put up a fight."

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:26 pm
kimi23loveheart
therealkiru
knux_nyan

User Image

Jax looked at DIZ's hologram and ran thru it several times, only getting angrier for no real reason.

He felt Lawrence's keyblade against his neck, he immediately summoned his chakrams in such a cold fire that the area started to freeze over, however he growled as Lawrence patted his head.

He threw one chakram up into the air headed straight for DIZ in the admin room, he threw his other at Lawrence, however the attacks stopped feeling something stopping him.

Eric was hiding in the background, he had a hand out with a telepathic hold on Jax's throat. He released his grip.

Jax rubbed his throat and immediately ran to where Eric was only to find nothing.

He turned to Talia, he knew not to attack her, being his somebody's sister.
"My type of girl......heh, I knew her once and she disappeared. She brought men down to their knees and always brought hell when she had to fight." he smirked looking to the sky then back to Talia.
"why. I like a girl that can fight against the odds and somehow come out on top."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games