Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Grand hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:24 am
User Image
                                          Symbol of Evil ۩Angra Mainyu۩

++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Noah and Eric
                                          Condition: Perfection.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%

++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level:Passive
                                          Allegiance: None

+++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Timed Rhythm
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Yutary Pie

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Angra sighed at Eric when he told him he lost his sister vanished when they were kids he knee what hr was trying to do and put a stop to it immediately."Eric, out of the people in the world you could compare yourself with I am by far the worst choice you could ever in your entire life make. Stop lowering yourself to compare me.. No one should ever follow in my foot steps."Angra said to stomp the thought for Eric to copy him.And I just made things awkward, good job me.He thought to himself but thankfully with a pair of boots that shot up out of the portal and made things less tense and more..smelly?"How long have you kept those boots on Dk?"He asked rhetorically and instantly grabbed them and tossed them back in aiming at her forehead."Now enough playing games, Get over here."He said as Angra said snapping his fingers towards the shadowy portal causing it to shiver for a second seemingly doing nothing on their side but on the other he increased the size of the portal and as a slap to face to Dk for trying to ignore him he manifested black inky tentacles that grab ahold of Dk and pull her through willingly or not, Magic would do much to them either as he was aware she was near her lover during all of this with an exception of aggravate them. With a foreboding smile and somewhat sinister smile the two could only imagine what he was doing on the other side.User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:27 am
Noah Creed~

User Image

Noah covered his nose "is she smells like that, im out" He said as the boots were thrown back into the portal and he watched DK slowly being dragged out of the portal "well...this is ganna be fun" He said to them

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Fiendish Az

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:02 am
fiendish az
Yutary pie

User ImageUser Image

Eric went silent for a moment watching what Angra was doing
"i don't mean to compare myself to you, others already do, even my uncle who disappeared when mom and dad disappeared." he said sighing.

The portal seemed to struggle and strain as if DK was pulling against it to pull the person casting the spell through.

"I smelled old stinky boots, I know that smell. What you guys trying to do?" Misty said walking up and examining the shadow portal.

"trying to pull DK through.."

"oh! Kay! I gave her those boots 60 years ago!" she smiled

"no wonder they smell worse than a corpse..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:21 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka headed into the Great Hall as it seems it's where Misty's lingering aura had lead her to. Her ears perked up again and twitched, looking around. She then spotted Misty, along with Eric and some others. She hid behind one of the pillars of the hall, peeking from behind it to watch what they were doing. It looked like they were trying to pull something...or someone out of some portal.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

Fiendish Az

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:04 am
fiendish az
Yutary pie
Flippy flusters Flaky

User ImageUser Image

Misty started to shiver even in her leather suit.
"damn, did it just get cold in here?"

"well did you think Dk might be in a cold area?" Eric said watching as Angra was fishing for DK.
"so...how did she look?"

"horrible. Im gonna guess there was fever and whatnot...she looks more like a sleeping beauty in that ice capsule than anything. Eric, don't you know anything of what happens next?" Misty grabbed Eric's shoulder.
"please! I can't bear to lose another, Ive already lost Erin, but if I watch Kalena die and unable to come back, im gonna lose it!"

"You know I can't give those details, Misty. Its bad enough this has happened, it was never supposed to happen." he lowered his head, he didn't want to tell more.

Misty sighed and threw a few punches at Eric.
"dammit Eric. Tell me how to save her!"

Eric didn't move a inch as Misty started her assault.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:26 am
Noah Creed~

User Image

"quiet red head, principle dad needs to concentrate" Noah said folding his arms and looking at Misty "or please, by all means, keep freaking out on the people trying to help, im sure your little tantrum is going help out his grandma a crap ton, right?" he asked glaring at her "now, if your done throwing a fit, can we please keep quiet so we can get whoever this is out?" he asked.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Fiendish Az

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:14 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears twitched as they perked up, "So, Eric knows about Kalena's condition...but it seems he knows more about it. But, why is he keeping it a secret...?" she moved in closer and hid behind a pillar, though this time she didn't peek out. She used her ears this time to listen.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:54 am
fiendish az
Yutary pie
Flippy flusters Flaky

((OOC: sorry guys, im not feeling well still. My epilepsy seizures are getting worse...))
User ImageUser Image

The portal seems to struggle now as the ropes are unable to grab onto DK due to some force on their side.

Eric rubs his head and then grabs Misty's fist after being hit for a few minutes.
"Seems someone might have to go after her." he looked straight at Misty and then at Angra
"im sure you both been there right? Why can't you go back yourselves?"

Misty grumbled as Eric held her fist, she tried to extend her claws but it dug into her own hand so she stopped.
"I can't make portals, Eric. I was only there because I was allowed to come." she then smirked remembering the battle against the woman who fought against her and then DK, that was a awesome battle, then she remembered what happened after and sighed.

She went and hit Eric under his chin.

Eric looked away as he clenched Misty's fist turning the fingers into stone then back to flesh.
"will you stop attacking me, Misty. I might be Kalena's grandson but that doesn't mean I won't fight back." he pushed her off.

Misty grumbled and rubbed her fingers. She looked straight at Noah and bared her teeth for a moment for him to stay out of this.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:17 am
fiendish az
Yutary pie
Flippy flusters Flaky

((OOC: sorry guys, im not feeling well still. My epilepsy seizures are getting worse... to add to that, things irl are really bad, and its not me, its my grandmother.. emo im sorry for this hiatus. ))
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Something came through the portal, finally.

A girl that looked more like a battle worn Kalena appeared from the portal. She appeared to had just come out of a battle however smelled really good.

She looked straight at Angra
"Kalena stretched her mind into my mind, is it true she's dying?! I am not going to be stuck here in the light....no offence bro but I found happiness, even if for a little while."

Misty looked straight at DK
"Its true, DK, its sadly true. Right now she's in the infirmary and in a sort of capsule making a fever go down and Jaster is using his time power to slow her death for you to get back here."

Eric nodded, there was nothing more for him to say

Dk grumbled and rubbed her face.
"I can only stay for a few minutes, then I have to get back. If its true that Kalena's dying, then its true she was born out of magic in this lifetime since I never technically died."

She then looked around blank
"um...I forget where the infirmary is."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:18 am
Noah Creed~

User Image

And with that, Noah turned on his heels and began to walk out "my promise is fullfilled" he turned to eric "i promised principle i would help you find a way to cure your granny, this chick is your best bet, now..." He said as he continued walking "give your best to granny assuming she lives, im going to go look around" He said, there was really nothing for him to do at this point, he wasnt really a charmer, and he didnt care enough about any of them to stick around to see if Kalena made it through the day, after all, he just met them.

(exit)

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Fiendish Az

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:09 pm
User Image
                                          Symbol of Evil ۩Angra Mainyu۩

++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Dk, Eric and Misty
                                          Condition: Perfection.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%

++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level:Passive
                                          Allegiance: None

+++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Timed Rhythm
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Quote:

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Angra seemed rather peeved that Dk refused to come out despite his curious chaos that he had been causing for her to investigate, half tempted to jump in himself it wasn't until then Dk appeared seemingly in a hurry likely wanting to return back tot the twilight realm as soon as possible which was the correct assumption when she wanted to know where the infirmary was in which he happily obliged as he made a hand gesture towards Dk saying."Alright follow me then."He emptily spoke as he walked in the direction of the infirmary.User Image

{Angra:Exits}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:47 pm
[ooc: Damn...well, hope things get better for you soon. sad ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

After they had seemed to be finished pulling someone through the portal, Odayaka decided to make her way back to the Infirmary. Even though she was tasked to tell Misty something, it seems that Misty is all right now...kind of. She quickly made her back to the Infirmary, dashing fast to appear like a blur.[exits]

Quote:

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

Fiendish Az

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:30 pm

((OOC: ))
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Dk ran towards the infirmary right behind Angra.

Eric looked at Misty,
"will ya be ok? I can tell you she's gonna be weak for a while."

Misty sighed and nodded
"yeah, besides, that infirmary is getting a little cramped." she chuckled.

"alright, cya" Eric ran off.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:21 am
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kefkadragon

User Image

Eric walked through the portal and took out some paperwork as he sat on the stairs headed to the offices upstairs.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:02 am
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kefkadragon

User Image

Eric continued to fill out paperwork as he sat on the stairs headed up to the offices.
"I wonder where Aster disappeared to." he mumbled.

"I think he's back with everyone else but im not sure" Kalena said coming up behind Eric.

Eric immediately turned around to look at Kalena, however immediately noticing the grey arm.
"we told you not to touch that cat. So im gonna guess you appeared upstairs?"

"right behind Sophia in front of Eclipse in the admin, Yep."

She pushed a few loose hairs back
"Hey, you shook me. Besides, I learned a little bit about the attacker, its not enough to come up with a definitive answer yet though."

"You tell Eclipse?"

"nope. This is my decision until I can get more information about what is going on. Lets just say...I saw things...well...its disturbing. I think I saw my own purgatory as well."

Her eyes became sad as she took off the scarf and outer jacket folding them up.
"nothing but searing light, enough to burn away all emotion."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces