Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
The Kings James Bible (1611) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:55 am
Psalms
Chapter 108
Viewing the original 1611 KJV

1 A song or Psalme of Dauid. O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing & giue praise, euen with my glory.

2 Awake psaltery and harpe: I my selfe will awake early.

3 I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: and I wil sing praises vnto thee among the nations.

4 For thy mercy is great aboue the heauens: and thy trueth reacheth vnto the clouds.

5 Be thou exalted, O God, aboue the heauens: and thy glory aboue all the earth:

6 That thy beloued may bee deliuered: saue with thy right hand, and answere me.

7 God hath spoken in his holinesse, I wil reioyce, I will diuide Shechem: and mete out the valley of Succoth.

8 Gilead is mine, Manasseh is mine, Ephraim also is the strength of mine head: Iudah is my Lawgiuer.

9 Moab is my wash pot, ouer Edom wil I cast out my shooe: ouer Philistia will I triumph.

10 Who wil bring me into the strong citie? who will leade me into Edom?

11 Wilt not thou, O God, who hast cast vs off? and wilt not thou, O God, goe foorth with our hostes?

12 Giue vs helpe from trouble: for vaine is the helpe of man.

13 Through God wee shall doe valiantly: for hee it is that shall tread downe our enemies.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:56 am
Psalms
Chapter 109

1 To the chiefe Musician, A Psalme of Dauid. Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise.

2 For the mouth of the wicked, and the mouth of the deceitfull are opened against mee: they haue spoken against me with a lying tongue.

3 They compassed mee about also with wordes of hatred: and fought against me without a cause.

4 For my loue, they are my aduersaries: but I giue my selfe vnto prayer.

5 And they haue rewarded me euill for good: and hatred for my loue.

6 Set thou a wicked man ouer him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.

7 When he shall be iudged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sinne.

8 Let his dayes be few: and let another take his office.

9 Let his children bee fatherlesse: and his wife a widow.

10 Let his children bee continually vagabonds, & begge: let them seeke their bread also out of their desolate places.

11 Let the extortioner catch all that he hath: and let the strangers spoile his labour.

12 Let there be none to extend mercy vnto him: neither let there be any to fauour his fatherlesse children.

13 Let his posteritie be cut off: and in the generation folowing let their name be blotted out.

14 Let the iniquitie of his fathers be remembred with the Lord: and let not the sinne of his mother be blotted out.

15 Let them be before the Lord continually: that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.

16 Because that he remembred not to shew mercy, but persecuted the poore and needy man: that he might euen slay the broken in heart.

17 As he loued cursing, so let it come vnto him: as hee delighted not in blessing, so let it be farre from him.

18 As he clothed himselfe with cursing like as with his garment: so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oyle into his bones.

19 Let it be vnto him as the garment which couereth him: and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.

20 Let this be the reward of mine aduersaries from the Lord: and of them that speake euill against my soule.

21 But do thou for me, O God the Lord, for thy Names sake: because thy mercie is good: deliuer thou me.

22 For I am poore and needie: and my heart is wounded within me.

23 I am gone like the shadow, when it declineth: I am tossed vp and downe as the locust.

24 My knees are weake through fasting: and my flesh faileth of fatnesse.

25 I became also a reproch vnto them: when they looked vpon me, they shaked their heads.

26 Helpe me, O Lord my God: O saue me according to thy mercie.

27 That they may know, that this is thy hand: that thou, Lord, hast done it.

28 Let them curse, but blesse thou: when they arise, let them be ashamed, but let thy seruant reioyce.

29 Let mine aduersaries be clothed with shame: and let them couer them selues with their owne confusion, as with a mantle.

30 I will greatly praise the Lord with my mouth: yea I will praise him among the multitude.

31 For he shal stand at the right hand of the poore: to saue him from those that condemne his soule.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:23 am
Psalms
Chapter 110

1 A Psalme of Dauid. The Lord said vnto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand: vntil I make thine enemies thy footestoole.

2 The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

3 Thy people shalbe willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holinesse from the wombe of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

4 The Lord hath sworne, and will not repent, thou art a Priest for euer: after the order of Melchizedek.

5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.

6 He shal iudge among the heathen, he shal fil the places with the dead bodies: he shall wound the heads ouer many countries.

7 He shall drinke of the brooke in the way: therefore shall hee lift vp the head.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:27 am
Psalms
Chapter 111

1 Praise yee the Lord. I will praise the Lord with my whole heart: in the assembly of the vpright, and in the Congregation.

2 The workes of the Lord are great: sought out of all them that haue pleasure therein.

3 His worke is honourable and glorious: and his righteousnesse endureth for euer.

4 Hee hath made his wonderfull works to be remembred: the Lord is gracious, and full of compassion.

5 He hath giuen meate vnto them that feare him: he will euer be mindfull of his couenant.

6 He hath shewed his people the power of his workes: that he may giue them the heritage of the heathen.

7 The works of his hands are veritie and iudgment: all his commandements are sure.

8 They stand fast for euer and euer: and are done in trueth and vprightnes.

9 He sent redemption vnto his people, hee hath commanded his couenant for euer: holy and reuerend is his Name.

10 The feare of the Lord is the beginning of wisedome, a good vnderstanding haue all they that doe his commandements: his praise endureth for euer.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:02 am
Psalms
Chapter 112

1 Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his Commaundements.

2 His seed shall bee mightie vpon earth: the generation of the vpright shalbe blessed.

3 Wealth and riches shalbe in his house: and his righteousnesse endureth for euer.

4 Unto the vpright there ariseth light in the darknesse: hee is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.

5 A good man sheweth fauour and lendeth: he will guide his affaires with discretion.

6 Surely he shall not be moued for euer: the righteous shalbe in euerlasting remembrance.

7 He shall not be afraid of euill tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord.

8 His heart is established, hee shall not be afraid, vntill he see his desire vpon his enemies.

9 He hath dispersed, he hath giuen to the poore: his righteousnesse endureth for euer; his horne shalbe exalted with honour.

10 The wicked shall see it, and be grieued; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:28 am
Psalms
Chapter 113

1 Praise yee the Lord. Praise, O yee seruants of the Lord: praise the name of the Lord.

2 Blessed be the name of the Lord: from this time forth and for euermore.

3 From the rising of the sunne vnto the going downe of the same: the Lords name is to be praised.

4 The Lord is high aboue all nations: and his glory aboue the heauens.

5 Who is like vnto the Lord our God: who dwelleth on high:

6 Who humbleth himselfe to behold the things that are in heauen, and in the earth?

7 He raiseth vp the poore out of the dust: and lifteth the needie out of the dung-hill:

8 That he may set him with princes: euen with the princes of his people.

9 He maketh the barren woman to keepe house; to be a ioyfull mother of children: Praise yee the Lord.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:02 am
Psalms
Chapter 114

1 When Israel went out of Egypt, the house of Iacob from a people of strange language:

2 Iudah was his sanctuarie: and Israel his dominion.

3 The sea sawe it, and fled: Iordan was driuen backe.

4 The mountaines skipped like rammes: and the little hilles like lambes.

5 What ailed thee, O thou sea, that thou fleddest? thou Iordan, that thou wast driuen backe?

6 Yee mountaines, that yee skipped like rammes: and yee little hilles like lambes?

7 Tremble thou earth at the presence of the Lord: at the presence of the God of Iacob:

8 Which turned the rocke into a standing water: the flint into a fountaine of waters.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:19 am
Psalms
Chapter 115

1 Not vnto vs, O Lord, not vnto vs, but vnto thy name giue glory: for thy mercy, and for thy truthes sake.

2 Wherefore should the heathen say: Where is now their God?

3 But our God is in the heauens: he hath done whatsoeuer he pleased.

4 Their idoles are siluer and gold: the worke of mens hands.

5 They haue mouths, but they speake not; eies haue they, but they see not.

6 They haue eares, but they heare not: noses haue they, but they smell not.

7 They haue hands, but they handle not, feete haue they, but they walke not: neither speake they through their throat.

8 They that make them are like vnto them: so is euery one that trusteth in them.

9 O Israel, trust thou in the Lord: he is their helpe and their shield.

10 O house of Aaron, trust in the Lord: he is their helpe & their shield.

11 Ye that feare the Lord trust in the Lord: he is their helpe and their shield.

12 The Lord hath bene mindfull of vs, he will blesse vs, he will blesse the house of Israel: he will blesse the house of Aaron.

13 Hee will blesse them that feare the Lord: both small and great.

14 The Lord shall increase you more and more: you and your children.

15 You are blessed of the Lord: which made heauen and earth.

16 The heauen, euen the heauens are the Lords: but the earth hath hee giuen to the children of men.

17 The dead praise not the Lord: neither any that go downe into silence.

18 But we will blesse the Lord, from this time foorth and for euermore. Praise the Lord.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:09 am
Psalms
Chapter 116

1 I loue the Lord: because hee hath heard my voice, & my supplications.

2 Because hee hath inclined his eare vnto mee: therefore will I call vpon him as long as I liue.

3 The sorrowes of death compassed me, and the paines of hell gate hold vpon me: I found trouble and sorrow.

4 Then called I vpon the Name of the Lord: O Lord, I beseech thee deliuer my soule.

5 Gracious is the Lord, and righteous: yea our God is mercifull.

6 The Lord preserueth the simple: I was brought low, and hee helped me.

7 Returne vnto thy rest, O my soule: for the Lord hath dealt bountifully with thee.

8 For thou hast deliuered my soule from death, mine eyes from teares, and my feete from falling.

9 I wil walke before the Lord: in the land of the liuing.

10 I beleeued, therfore haue I spoken: I was greatly afflicted.

11 I said in my haste: All men are lyers.

12 What shall I render vnto the Lord: for all his benefits towards mee?

13 I will take the cup of saluation: and call vpon the Name of the Lord.

14 I will pay my vowes vnto the Lord: now in the presence of all his people.

15 Precious in þe sight of the Lord: is the death of his Saints.

16 Oh Lord, truely I am thy seruant, I am thy seruant, and the sonne of thy handmayde: thou hast loosed my bonds.

17 I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thankes-giuing: and will call vpon the Name of the Lord.

18 I will pay my vowes vnto the Lord: now in the presence of all his people:

19 In the Courts of the Lords house, in the middes of thee, O Ierusalem. Praise ye the Lord.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:24 am
Psalms
Chapter 117

1 O praise the Lord, all ye nations: praise him all ye people.

2 For his merciful kindnesse is great toward vs: and the trueth of the Lord endureth for euer. Praise ye the Lord.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:00 am
Psalms
Chapter 118

1 O giue thankes vnto the Lord, for hee is good: because his mercie endureth for euer.

2 Let Israel now say: that his mercy endureth for euer.

3 Let the house of Aaron now say: that his mercy endureth for euer.

4 Let them now that feare the Lord, say: that his mercy endureth for euer.

5 I called vpon the Lord in distresse: the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place.

6 The Lord is on my side, I will not feare: What can man doe vnto mee?

7 The Lord taketh my part with them that helpe me: therfore shall I see my desire vpon them that hate me.

8 It is better to trust in the Lord: then to put confidence in man.

9 It is better to trust in the Lord: then to put confidence in Princes.

10 All nations compassed me about: but in the Name of the Lord, will I destroy them.

11 They compassed mee about, yea they compassed mee about: but in the Name of the Lord, I will destroy them.

12 They compassed mee about like Bees, they are quenched as the fire of thornes: for in the Name of the Lord I wil destroy them.

13 Thou hast thrust sore at mee that I might fall: but the Lord helped mee.

14 The Lord is my strength and song: and is become my saluation.

15 The voice of reioycing and saluation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the Right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly.

16 The Right hand of the Lord is exalted: the Right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly.

17 I shall not die, but liue: and declare the workes of the Lord.

18 The Lord hath chastened me sore: but he hath not giuen me ouer vnto death.

19 Open to mee the gates of righteousnesse: I will goe into them, and I will praise the Lord:

20 This gate of the Lord: into which the righteous shall enter.

21 I will praise thee, for thou hast heard mee: and art become my saluation.

22 The stone which the builders refused: is become the head stone of the corner.

23 This is the Lords doing: it is marueilous in our eyes.

24 This is the day which the Lord hath made: we will reioyce, and be glad in it.

25 Saue now, I beseech thee, O Lord: O Lord, I beseech thee, send now prosperitie.

26 Blessed be he that commeth in the Name of the Lord: wee haue blessed you out of the house of the Lord.

27 God is the Lord, which hath shewed vs light, bind the sacrifice with cords: euen vnto the horns of the Altar.

28 Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee.

29 O giue thanks vnto the Lord, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for euer.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:50 am
Psalms
Chapter 119

1 ALEPH. Blessed are the vndefiled in the way: who walke in the Law of the Lord.

2 Blessed are they that keepe his testimonies: and that seeke him with the whole heart.

3 They also doe no iniquitie: they walke in his wayes.

4 Thou hast commaunded vs to keepe thy precepts diligently.

5 O that my wayes were directed to keepe thy statutes!

6 Then shall I not bee ashamed: when I haue respect vnto all thy commandements.

7 I will praise thee with vprightnesse of heart: when I shall haue learned thy righteous iudgements.

8 I will keepe thy statutes: O forsake me not vtterly.

9 BETH. Wherewithall shall a yong man cleanse his way? by taking heede thereto according to thy word.

10 With my whole heart haue I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy Commandements.

11 Thy word haue I hidde in mine heart: that I might not sinne against thee.

12 Blessed art thou, O Lord: teach me thy statutes.

13 With my lips haue I declared all the iudgements of thy mouth.

14 I haue reioyced in the way of thy testimonies: as much as in all riches.

15 I will meditate in thy precepts: and haue respect vnto thy wayes.

16 I will delight my selfe in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.

17 GIMEL. Deale bountifully with thy seruant; that I may liue, and keepe thy word.

18 Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wonderous things out of thy Law.

19 I am a stranger in the earth: hide not thy commandements from me.

20 My soule breaketh for the longing: that it hath vnto thy iudgements at all times.

21 Thou hast rebuked the proud that are cursed: which doe erre from thy Commandements.

22 Remooue from me reproch and contempt: for I haue kept thy testimonies.

23 Princes also did sit and speake against me: but thy seruant did meditate in thy statutes.

24 Thy testimonies also are my delight: and my counsellers.

25 DALETH. My soule cleaueth vnto the dust: quicken thou mee according to thy word.

26 I haue declared my wayes, and thou heardest me: teach me thy Statutes.

27 Make me to vnderstand the way of thy precepts: so shall I talke of thy wonderous workes.

28 My soule melteth for heauines: strengthen thou me according vnto thy word.

29 Remoue from mee the way of lying: and grant me thy Law graciously.

30 I haue chosen the way of trueth: thy iudgements haue I laid before me.

31 I haue stucke vnto thy Testimonies: O Lord put me not to shame.

32 I will runne the way of thy Commandements: when thou shalt enlarge my heart.

33 HE. Teach me, O Lord, the way of thy Statutes: and I shall keepe it vnto the end.

34 Giue me vnderstanding, and I shall keepe thy Law: yea I shall obserue it with my whole heart.

35 Make me to goe in the path of thy commandements: for therein doe I delight.

36 Incline my heart vnto thy testimonies: and not to couetousnesse.

37 Turne away mine eyes from beholding vanitie: and quicken thou me in thy way.

38 Stablish thy word vnto thy seruant: who is deuoted to thy feare.

39 Turne away my reproch which I feare: for thy iudgements are good.

40 Behold, I haue longed after thy precepts: quicken me in thy righteousnesse.

41 VAV. Let thy mercies come also vnto me, O Lord: euen thy saluation, according to thy word.

42 So shall I haue wherewith to answere him that reprocheth me: for I trust in thy word.

43 And take not the word of trueth vtterly out of my mouth: for I haue hoped in thy iudgements.

44 So shall I keepe thy Law continually: for euer and euer.

45 And I wil walke at libertie: for I seeke thy precepts.

46 I will speake of thy testimonies also before kings, & wil not be ashamed.

47 And I will delight my selfe in thy commandements, which I haue loued.

48 My hands also will I lift vp vnto thy commandements, which I haue loued: and I will meditate in thy statutes.

49 ZAIN. Remember the word vnto thy seruant: vpon which thou hast caused me to hope.

50 This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.

51 The proud haue had mee greatly in derision: yet haue I not declined from thy Law.

52 I remembred thy iudgements of old, O Lord: and haue comforted my selfe.

53 Horrour hath taken holde vpon me, because of the wicked that forsake thy Law.

54 Thy statutes haue bin my songs in the house of my pilgrimage.

55 I haue remembred thy name, O Lord, in the night, and haue kept thy Law.

56 This I had: because I kept thy precepts.

57 CHETH. Thou art my portion, O Lord, I haue said, that I would keepe thy words.

58 I intreated thy fauour with my whole heart: be mercifull vnto mee according to thy word.

59 I thought on my wayes: and turned my feete vnto thy Testimonies.

60 I made haste; and delayed not to keepe thy commandements.

61 The bands of the wicked haue robbed me: but I haue not forgotten thy lawe.

62 At mid-night I will rise to giue thankes vnto thee: because of thy righteous iudgements.

63 I am a companion of all them that feare thee: and of them that keepe thy precepts.

64 The earth, O Lord, is full of thy mercy: teach me thy statutes.

65 TETH. Thou hast dealt well with thy seruant, Oh Lord, according vnto thy word.

66 Teach me good iudgement and knowledge: for I haue beleeued thy commandements.

67 Before I was afflicted, I went astray: but now haue I kept thy word.

68 Thou art good, and doest good; teach me thy statutes.

69 The proud haue forged a lie against me: but I will keepe thy precepts with my whole heart.

70 Their heart is as fat as grease: but I delight in thy law.

71 It is good for me that I haue bene afflicted: that I might learne thy statutes.

72 The law of thy mouth is better vnto me: then thousands of gold and siluer.

73 IOD. Thy hands haue made me and fashioned me: giue me vnderstanding, that I may learne thy commandements.

74 They that feare thee will bee glad when they see mee: because I haue hoped in thy word.

75 I knowe, O Lord, that thy iudgements are right: and that thou in faithfulnesse hast afflicted me.

76 Let, I pray thee, thy mercifull kindnesse be for my comfort; according to thy word vnto thy seruant.

77 Let thy tender mercies come vnto me, that I may liue: for thy lawe is my delight.

78 Let the proud be ashamed, for they dealt peruersly with me without a cause: but I will meditate in thy precepts.

79 Let those that feare thee turne vnto me: and those that haue knowen thy testimonies.

80 Let my heart be sound in thy statutes; that I be not ashamed.

81 CAPH. My soule fainteth for thy saluation: but I hope in thy word.

82 Mine eyes faile for thy word: saying, When wilt thou comfort me?

83 For I am become like a bottle in the smoke: yet doe I not forget thy statutes.

84 How many are the dayes of thy seruant? when wilt thou execute iudgement on them that persecute me?

85 The proud haue digged pittes for me: which are not after thy law.

86 All thy commaundements are faithfull: they persecute me wrongfully; helpe thou me.

87 They had almost consumed mee vpon earth: but I forsooke not thy precepts.

88 Quicken mee after thy louing kindnesse: so shall I keepe the testimonie of thy mouth.

89 LAMED. Foreuer, O Lord, thy word is setled, in heauen.

90 Thy faithfulnesse is vnto all generations: thou hast established the earth, and it abideth.

91 They continue this day according to thine ordinances: for all are thy seruants.

92 Unlesse thy lawe had bene my delights: I should then haue perished in mine affliction.

93 I will neuer forget thy precepts: for with them thou hast quickened me.

94 I am thine, saue me: for I haue sought thy precepts.

95 The wicked haue waited for me to destroy me: but I will consider thy testimonies.

96 I haue seene an end of all perfection: but thy commandement is exceeding broad.

97 MEM. O How loue I thy Law! it is my meditation all the day.

98 Thou through thy Commandements hast made me wiser then mine enemies: for they are euer with mee.

99 I haue more vnderstanding then all my teachers: for thy Testimonies are my meditation.

100 I vnderstand more then the ancients: because I keepe thy precepts.

101 I haue refrained my feete from euery euill way: that I may keepe thy word.

102 I haue not departed from thy Iudgements: for thou hast taught me.

103 How sweet are thy words vnto my taste! yea, sweeter then hony to my mouth.

104 Through thy precepts I get vnderstanding: therefore I hate euery false way.

105 NVN. Thy word is a lampe vnto my feete: and a light vnto my path.

106 I haue sworne, and I will performe it: that I will keepe thy righteous iudgements.

107 I am afflicted very much: quicken mee, O Lord, according vnto thy word.

108 Accept, I beseech thee, the freewil offrings of my mouth, O Lord: and teach me thy iudgements.

109 My soule is continually in my hand: yet doe I not forget thy Law.

110 The wicked haue layde a snare for mee: yet I erred not from thy precepts.

111 Thy Testimonies haue I taken as an heritage for euer: for they are the reioycing of my heart.

112 I haue inclined mine heart to performe thy Statutes, alway, euen vnto the end.

113 SAMECH. I hate vaine thoughts: but thy Law doe I loue.

114 Thou art my hiding place, and my shield: I hope in thy word.

115 Depart from me, ye euil doers: for I will keepe the Commandements of my God.

116 Uphold mee according vnto thy word, that I may liue: and let mee not be ashamed of my hope.

117 Hold thou me vp, and I shall be safe: and I will haue respect vnto thy Statutes continually.

118 Thou hast troden downe all them that erre from thy Statutes: for their deceit is falshood.

119 Thou puttest away all the wicked of the earth like drosse: therefore I loue thy Testimonies.

120 My flesh trembleth for feare of thee: and I am afraide of thy Iudgements.

121 AIN. I Haue done Iudgement and iustice: leaue mee not to mine oppressours.

122 Bee suretie for thy seruant for good: let not the proud oppresse me.

123 Mine eyes faile for thy saluation: and for the word of thy righteousnesse.

124 Deale with thy seruant according vnto thy mercie: and teach me thy Statutes.

125 I am thy seruant, giue me vnderstanding: that I may know thy Testimonies.

126 It is time for thee, Lord, to worke: for they haue made voyde thy Law.

127 Therefore I loue thy Commandements: aboue gold, yea aboue fine gold.

128 Therefore I esteeme all thy precepts concerning all things to be right: and I hate euery false way.

129 PE. Thy Testimonies are wonderfull: therefore doeth my soule keepe them.

130 The entrance of thy wordes giueth light: it giueth vnderstanding vnto the simple.

131 I opened my mouth, and panted: for I longed for thy Commandements.

132 Looke thou vpon mee, and be mercifull vnto me: as thou vsest to do vnto those that loue thy Name.

133 Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquitie haue dominion ouer me.

134 Deliuer me from the oppression of man: so will I keepe thy precepts.

135 Make thy face to shine vpon thy seruant: and teach me thy Statutes.

136 Riuers of waters runne downe mine eyes: because they keepe not thy Law.

137 TSADDI. Righteous art thou, O Lord: and vpright are thy iudgements.

138 Thy testimonies that thou hast commaunded, are righteous: and very faithfull.

139 My zeale hath consumed me: because mine enemies haue forgotten thy words.

140 Thy word is very pure: therefore thy seruant loueth it.

141 I am small and despised: yet doe not I forget thy precepts.

142 Thy righteousnesse is an euerlasting righteousnesse: and thy law is the trueth.

143 Trouble and anguish haue taken hold on me: yet thy commaundements are my delights.

144 The righteousnesse of thy Testimonies is euerlasting: giue me vnderstanding, and I shall liue.

145 KOPH. I Cried with my whole heart: heare me, O Lord, I will keepe thy statutes.

146 I cried vnto thee, saue me: and I shall keepe thy testimonies.

147 I preuented the dawning of the morning, and cried: I hoped in thy word.

148 Mine eyes preuent the night watches: that I might meditate in thy word.

149 Heare my voice according vnto thy louing kindnesse: O Lord quicken me according to thy iudgement.

150 They draw nigh that follow after mischiefe: they are farre from thy Law.

151 Thou art neere, O Lord: and all thy commandements are trueth.

152 Concerning thy testimonies, I haue knowen of old: that thou hast founded them for euer.

153 RESH. Consider mine affliction, and deliuer me: for I doe not forget thy Law.

154 Plead my cause, and deliuer me: quicken me according to thy word.

155 Saluation is farre from the wicked: for they seeke not thy statutes.

156 Great are thy tender mercies, O Lord: quicken me according to thy iudgements.

157 Many are my persecutors, and mine enemies: yet doe I not decline from thy testimonies.

158 I beheld the transgressours, and was grieued: because they kept not thy word.

159 Consider how I loue thy precepts: quicken me, O Lord, according to thy louing kindnesse.

160 Thy word is true from the beginning: and euery one of thy righteous iudgements endureth for euer.

161 SCHIN. Princes haue persecuted mee without a cause: but my heart standeth in awe of thy word.

162 I reioyce at thy word: as one that findeth great spoile.

163 I hate and abhorre lying: but thy Law doe I loue.

164 Seuen times a day doe I praise thee: because of thy righteous iudgements.

165 Great peace haue they which loue thy law: & nothing shall offend them.

166 Lord, I haue hoped for thy saluation: and done thy commandements.

167 My soule hath kept thy testimonies: and I loue them exceedingly.

168 I haue kept thy precepts and thy testimonies: for all my wayes are before thee.

169 TAV. Let my crie come neere before thee, O Lord: giue mee vnderstanding according to thy worde.

170 Let my supplication come before thee: deliuer me according to thy word.

171 My lips shall vtter praise: when thou hast taught me thy Statutes.

172 My tongue shall speake of thy word: for all thy commandements are righteousnesse.

173 Let thine hand helpe me: for I haue chosen thy precepts.

174 I haue longed for thy saluation, O Lord: and thy Lawe is my delight.

175 Let my soule liue, and it shall praise thee: and let thy iudgments helpe me.

176 I haue gone astray like a lost sheepe, seeke thy seruant: for I doe not forget thy commandements.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:09 am
Psalms
Chapter 120

1 A song of degrees. In my distresse I cried vnto the Lord: and hee heard me.

2 Deliuer my soule, O Lord, from lying lips: and from a deceitfull tongue.

3 What shall be giuen vnto thee? or what shalbe done vnto thee, thou false tongue?

4 Sharpe arrowes of the mightie: with coales of iuniper.

5 Woe is me, that I soiourne in Mesech: that I dwell in the tents of Kedar.

6 My soule hath long dwelt with him that hateth peace.

7 I am for peace: but when I speak, they are for warre.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:57 am
Psalms
Chapter 121

1 A song of degrees. I will lift vp mine eyes vnto the hilles: from whence commeth my helpe.

2 My helpe commeth from the Lord: which made heauen and earth.

3 He will not suffer thy foote to bee moued: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel; shall neither slumber nor sleepe.

5 The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade, vpon thy right hand.

6 The sunne shall not smite thee by day; nor the moone by night.

7 The Lord shall preserue thee from all euill: hee shall preserue thy soule.

8 The Lord shall preserue thy going out, and thy comming in: from this time foorth and euen for euermore.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:48 am
Psalms
Chapter 122

1 A song of degrees of Dauid. I was glad when they sayd vnto me: Let vs goe into the house of the Lord.

2 Our feete shall stand within thy gates, O Ierusalem.

3 Ierusalem is builded as a citie, that is compact together:

4 Whither the tribes goe vp, the tribes of the Lord, vnto the testimonie of Israel: to giue thankes vnto the name of the Lord.

5 For there are set thrones of iudgment: the thrones of the house of Dauid.

6 Pray for the peace of Ierusalem: they shall prosper that loue thee.

7 Peace be within thy walles: and prosperitie within thy palaces.

8 For my brethren and companions sakes: I will now say, Peace be within thee.

9 Because of the house of the Lord our God: I will seeke thy good.  
The Bible

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games