Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
.::Introduce Yourself (or face a life of lurking...)::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fourscarf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:51 am
Hi people.

Call me by the name Psycho, though that's not really my true name. On the other site that I spent all hours of the day on before Gaia, I am called Marrot by my fellows. Either name is fine. Um, I'm 13, ex-Protestant christian since I have no idea when, and I live in Maryland.

I really like spending as much time as possible on the internet, and dislike certain vegetables. Like broccoli and celery. And asparagus.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:01 am
Greetings, you can call me either Maxdom, or just Max, I will respond to both, I am non-religous, and I love debates.  

Lord Maxdom

ra-miew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:53 am
Hiya, Ra here! I'm an atheist who loves debating and engaging in conversations... Eh, okay, so maybe I do enjoy keeping to myself most of the time, but whatever! sweatdrop
I used to be catholic, hated the religion and discovered my lack of belief in God. Meh, my family disagrees with my lack of belief, but I'm one who doesn't care about what others think of me. I could be totally honest, or I could be dishonest. Depends on my mood.
Well, I love drawing and reading. I spend more time reading though... Oh, and I'm an American. Yes, I'm pretty darn proud of my nationality.
In real life, people tend to be surprised that I have a massive fear of bugs (of any type) and I do not like the food rich people eat. Personally, I think their food has no flavor. I prefer the nice and flavored sofrito that we hispanics love to put on our food heart
Well, I'll shut up now before I start writing an autobiography.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:39 pm
Heh, thanks for joining, all.  

Theophrastus

Habible

Dapper Conversationalist

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:24 am
<_< Theo just wants to drink your blood stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:43 pm
User Image

I've chopped my hair off and dyed it fuschia since last I was run out of here.  

hachimitsugirl

jkmetal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:04 pm
Hi, umm, 19 year old non believer, just joined gaia, looks like fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:14 pm

Hello everyone. To spare everyone from reading a long explanation, I'm pretty much here for the same reasons others are. I don't believe in a higher being, and consider myself Atheist. Though my beliefs can change over time on certain things, usually I stick to a certain set of beliefs that usually range in the liberal side.

So yeah... That's about it. I hope that I can stay active here.

Nuclear Dystopia

Onomatopoeia Man

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:31 pm
Hello, I'm OMan and have joined this guild because I share your ideas of religion. I like this  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:26 pm
Welcome here, guys.  

Theophrastus

Karla Marx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:30 pm
Hey there, I'm totally knew. Uh. I've joined this guild because I've recently accepted the fact that I am an Atheist, because this place looks cool, and because I already know a few members.
And because I wanted another place to talk people's ears off. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:33 pm
I have rejoined the guild because my main got banned... 'Nuff said. No?

Well, I am MinozakeR, or just Mino. I am 16 and male, and I identify as a religious agnostic atheist. I am always looking at the logical side of things.  

MinozakeR

-- Flyper --

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:23 pm
I'm a 17 year old guy who will soon attend university. I became an Atheist about a year ago.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:46 am
me girl
you boy
lets hug

sex:girl
dislikes: old people, organized religion, flip-flops, onions

Mr woman

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200

Baron von Turkeypants

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:58 am
Soy un hombre muy honrado,
que me gusta lo mejor
Hey, I live in CA, and one of my good buddies is going to Humboldt this year.
Las mujeres no me faltan,
ni el dinero ni el amor

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games