Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Starship Aria <Hunter Clan Base> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:39 pm
"Alright, Take the telaporter and head to the hospital. At present it is the calm before the storm but we suspect a war is going to break out between the tenth sea library, 10 Organization and the Byako police force. Brett is our lead technological expert so we need him recovered before trouble erupts."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:40 pm
weres the hospital???? an do i need flowerz?? y dosnt he just c** bak himself????  

Satsuko13

deathstar175

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:49 pm
((Crawls out of the ominous black pit that is WoW..))

"Yes, yes we did much to get where we are today... But that story brings me back to my point of calling you here with me, Blin." Desta sighed as a small hologram lit up showing a map of most of byako color coded as to which clan was in control of which area. Most of the map was grey showing no control although many of those were fluctuating turning a hazy greyish murky green. "As you can see, There is a disturbance in the uncontrolled areas of byako..."

((A hand comes from the abyss and pulls me back in))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:18 pm
Charon walked over to the teleporter. "Well, come on then, if your going."  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Satsuko13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:15 pm
oki doki
*i say and hop on my angelbear mount and fly over to the othr gui*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:08 pm
(.........Battlefield 2142> WoW Death. Because MMOFPSes>MMORPGs. Unless there are lots of giant robots involved.) At that moment, Brett stepped out of the teleporter and walked dizzily over to a wall to lean on. "I didn't puke that time...I'm improving..."  

The Mage of Space

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:19 pm
Charon walked to the teleporter and got ready to transport himself to the hspital. "I'll see yu guys there. H said as he teleported. (I'm at the hospital)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:39 am
wait mister! *i say* wernt we supposed 2 find brett???
isnt that him???  

Satsuko13

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:37 am
"Yeah, I'm Brett. You can tell it's me if I get sick on the transporter." Brett stood up straight and stopped wobbling.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:30 am
Charon teleported back I think I'm lost." He walked over to the others, wiping his mouth. "But I did find a nice little taco shack."  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:26 pm
A small pice of paper flew in, folds flapping like tiny wings. It landed on table, and proceeded to unfold itself and show the note within.

" To the Hunter Clan.

In light of recent offenses, I regret to inform you that the greater portion of the hunter clan members is now to be considered banned from the New Hope Hospital. Any attempts to enter the hospital will end in failure, and should you get inside, the staff will immediately see to your removal and the Byako Police Force will be called to the scene.

The offenses are as follows:
Refusal to follow Hospital rules and regulations by one Tybalt Makoto.
Disturbing of the peace by one Tybalt Makoto.
Assault on two hospital officials by one Tybalt Makoto.

In light of these transgressions I'm afraid that we can no longer safely allow the Hunter Clan or its members inside with sound mind. Brett, however, will still be allowed. Not giving such an injury prone person use of the hospital would be both cruel and unusual.

Sincerely,
New Hope Hospital Management."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:03 am
Brett remembered something that had happened before the bomb and walked back into the teleporter. [To Mecha Main]  

The Mage of Space

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:22 pm
deathstar175
((Crawls out of the ominous black pit that is WoW..))

"Yes, yes we did much to get where we are today... But that story brings me back to my point of calling you here with me, Blin." Desta sighed as a small hologram lit up showing a map of most of byako color coded as to which clan was in control of which area. Most of the map was grey showing no control although many of those were fluctuating turning a hazy greyish murky green. "As you can see, There is a disturbance in the uncontrolled areas of byako..."

((A hand comes from the abyss and pulls me back in))

"What is the cause of this Miss Desta?" Blin asked worriedly.

---

The RegiStar looked up. "A new mission has come up. Anyone available is asked to participate."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:26 pm
"I fear... I fear it might be the Slime Father return to Byako." Desta said staring into a window that hadn't been there a moment before. Though the window the industrial Industry district and Firma Park could be seen. "And I fear he has brought help..."  

deathstar175

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:37 pm
"Who could that fiendish person be Miss Desta?" Blin asked wondering what dangerous force could stir.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff