Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kleptor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:54 pm
He looked down at the ground. Suddenly he didn't feel like playing music anymore. He threw the recorder at the ground. The boy was sensitive for the age of 8 and he felt like a total jerk. He looked up to Andre with his sad eyes again, you could tell what he meant.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:33 pm
Rose knew she shouldn't have been so hard on Brian but he could've written something down that she was not playing the tune right instead of taking the recorder out of her hands. All the emotions tugged at her heart she tried to ignore them all so she drew a bottle and stuffed a sad face, a mad face, and finally a confused face in the bottle and drew a cork, and stuck that into the bottle.  

kagura_rockbell

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:17 pm
Andre really wasn't used to being around children much, but... well, he'd do the best he could. He crouched down and put a hand on Brian's shoulder. Reaching for the recorder with his other hand, he picked it up and held it out to Brian.
"Maybe you should give it back to Rose." he suggested.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:22 pm
He nodded and walked up trekking blood across the stained floor before offering up the recorder gloomily He was so happy he had just made a friend, he just wanted to show her what he could do. He hoped this would count as an apology.  

kleptor

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:48 pm
Rose looked at Brian and then to the recorder. She smiled and hugged brian gently. "Apology accepted." Rose said smiling still. She took the recorder wiped it clean and began to play a soft tune.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:12 am
He looked up at her twiddling his thumbs softly. The notes were jarring but they brought a smile to the girls face. He held a smile but it was by no accounts a grin. He found a bloody piece of paper on the ground and underlined a word on it and showed it to her 'Instrument?' he said jumping and pointing to himself almost excitedly, he could play anything.  

kleptor

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:50 pm
Rose stopped playing and looked at what Brian had written. She nodded and drew him a recorder of his very own and on the handle she had etched in his name 'Brian'.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:09 am
He smiled and nodded looking at it. He then began to play the melody to all of her songs, adding in his own notes as he went. He didn't much like the recorder but he made it work as well as a flute.  

kleptor

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:00 am
Rose stopped playing to listen to brian. She knew that she would never be as good as Brian but atleast she tried her best. She then had an idea, Rose started to draw more instruments: a guitar, a flute, cymbals, a drum, and a keyboard. She smiled at her handy work, Rose drew herself a pillow and blanket and took a nap.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:12 pm
(*crickets*) Brett sighed and looked around a little. He thought about twiddling his thumbs, and then remembered that he didn't have any limbs for twiddling. "I need to stop being bombed..."  

The Mage of Space

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:31 pm
((Aw, poor Brett. I'd help you regrow limbs, but my character has absolutely no such talents.))

Andre was glad the kids were able to still be friends. He still thought they ought to get Brian cleaned up, but really he wasn't in any particular hurry. It wasn't as if he needed to get back to the Dueling Arena anytime soon anyway, what with the Tournament on hold because of the kidnapping and all. He smiled a bit at the kids and looked around.
Then he noticed someone else looking around... who apparently couldn't do much else. "Hey, what happened to you?" he asked the unfortunate who had apparently lost all his limbs somehow.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:09 pm
((I'm just waiting on one more post in the Dive Bar, and then I'm sending Phomello the "Upgrade" Doctor over here. I'm sure he could help Brett.))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:32 pm
((*shrugs* Well, I had to see if he wanted to talk to someone while he was waiting.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:36 pm
delbosque
((Aw, poor Brett. I'd help you regrow limbs, but my character has absolutely no such talents.))

Andre was glad the kids were able to still be friends. He still thought they ought to get Brian cleaned up, but really he wasn't in any particular hurry. It wasn't as if he needed to get back to the Dueling Arena anytime soon anyway, what with the Tournament on hold because of the kidnapping and all. He smiled a bit at the kids and looked around.
Then he noticed someone else looking around... who apparently couldn't do much else. "Hey, what happened to you?" he asked the unfortunate who had apparently lost all his limbs somehow.

(Thanks Bosque, I was getting a little lonely. I almost went into the emo corner! *gasp!*)"Someone planted a bomb on me either because I refused to build a Gundam-class mecha for him or because he had orders to. Funny thing is, he bombed me before at the Tarlow Highlands race."  

The Mage of Space

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:45 pm
Andre pulled up a chair and sat down so he wouldn't have to lean down as much to talk to the guy. "The same person bombed you twice? That's terrible! I'm pretty new in town, though, so I don't know anything about that race. Were you in it?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games