Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ruins Of Castle Oblivion ((Need RPers)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was the best KH game?
  KH 1
  KH chain of memories
  KH 2
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:55 pm
WHAT! I not hurting sora!* scream * *yuffie goes behind xeggr*Ummmm...... xeggr.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:58 pm
"It won't hurt him. It's will merely split him in two. ONe will still be Sora and the other his Nobody Roxas. Do the same to Kairi as well."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:06 pm
stressed If he gets hurt i will come back and kill yuffie.*uses the keyblade on sora and kairi* *yuffie starts to shake*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:16 pm
((k I'll be Naminé and Roxas. Sry that I keep switching))

They each split up. They were all still holding hands. Sora was holding Roxas' and Kairi's and vis versa.
"Alright. It worked."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:22 pm
FallenLight262
((k I'll be Naminé and Roxas. Sry that I keep switching))

They each split up. They were all still holding hands. Sora was holding Roxas' and Kairi's and vis versa.
"Alright. It worked."
((im used to it))Now what?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:27 pm
Xeggr walked up Sora and pintched his shoulder. He fainted. "That." He carried Sora and put him over his shoulder.
"Whay'd ya do that?"
"So Naminé and I can do the memory experiment." Xeggr turned to Naminé. "Naminé, can you make the Memory Capsule?"
"Sure, but we gotta go to the to floor."
"Alright. I'll take us there." *snap* A dark portal appeared below the group and the all fell through.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:35 pm
How long will it take for sora to remember?*riku looks at xeggr*Oh, you might want help yuffie out she doesn't look to well.*yuffie is knock out*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:42 pm
"Yuffie!" Sora layed Sora on the ground carried Yuffie.
"I can help on that." Naminé held her hand in front of her and a white bed was made.
"Thanks." Xeggr walked over to the bed and layed her down. "Ok. Back to the plan. "Naminé, please move on by creating a Memory Capsule.
She held her hand out and the capsule began to form.
Xeggr picked Sora up and placed him in the chamber. "For your question Riku maybe a few months."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:46 pm
FallenLight262
"Yuffie!" Sora layed Sora on the ground carried Yuffie.
"I can help on that." Naminé held her hand in front of her and a white bed was made.
"Thanks." Xeggr walked over to the bed and layed her down. "Ok. Back to the plan. "Naminé, please move on by creating a Memory Capsule.
She held her hand out and the capsule began to form.
Xeggr picked Sora up and placed him in the chamber. "For your question Riku maybe a few months."
hmmm, then i don't need to be here anymore i guessing?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:52 pm
"Nah, you'll be needed." Xeggr looks up at everyone. "You all will."
"Why's that?"
"You'll see." Xeggr turned to Naminé. "You ready?"
"Yup. I never knew that this would happen." Naminé lowered the capsule so it was like a bed. She opened the door and made Sora float above it. She was on the left side of him and had her right hand over his heart.
Xeggr walked over to his head and put his right hand over it. "Roxas, Riku, Kairi. Do the same as on what Naminé is doing."
"Alright. Will it hurt me though?"
"No, just will help Sora."
"Alright." Roxas went on Naminé's side and did the same with his left hand.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:55 pm
FallenLight262
"Nah, you'll be needed." Xeggr looks up at everyone. "You all will."
"Why's that?"
"You'll see." Xeggr turned to Naminé. "You ready?"
"Yup. I never knew that this would happen." Naminé lowered the capsule so it was like a bed. She opened the door and made Sora float above it. She was on the left side of him and had her right hand over his heart.
Xeggr walked over to his head and put his right hand over it. "Roxas, Riku, Kairi. Do the same as on what Naminé is doing."
"Alright. Will it hurt me though?"
"No, just will help Sora."
"Alright." Roxas went on Naminé's side and did the same with his left hand.
*does the same thing namine is doing*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:02 pm
"Alright. Now at the same time, I want you guys to yell out 'Dnoyeb yromem eht'. Can ya do that?"
"I can."
"I can."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:04 pm
FallenLight262
"Alright. Now at the same time, I want you guys to yell out 'Dnoyeb yromem eht'. Can ya do that?"
"I can."
"I can."
sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:06 pm
"Can you Kairi?"  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:09 pm
FallenLight262
"Can you Kairi?"
yes  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games