Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:06 pm
And she avoids my question... Cy sighed and thought for a minute. "Family... family... the closest thiing ive have to family is Vi. We grew up together looked out after one another. Of course that was a long time ago. I cant say i remember my parents.. Its been so long. You see me and Vi were born vampires, weve been alive for.. lets jsut say way too long."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:14 pm
"okay. And sorry for advoid your question. I didn't mean to sound rude or such." she said. "But personally Ace told me that the village was still there, but not as community based as it was. But that's mostly due to the lab being there and the fear of another attack. But he never knows of where it's percise location is, but at the swamps near my village."  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:17 pm
"Its alright. I just have a hunch, mayeb we should check there what do you think Aria. From the experience ive had ive found that the where the first attack is normally the attacker is nearby. Get my meaning?"
Cy said gently as he put his hands back in his pockets.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:19 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
"Its alright. I just have a hunch, mayeb we should check there what do you think Aria. From the experience ive had ive found that the where the first attack is normally the attacker is nearby. Get my meaning?"
Cy said gently as he put his hands back in his pockets.

"Yes." she said.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:21 pm
"Is that a yes lets go there or yes you understand?" Cy smiled and turned to her. "Your a strange girl you know? No offense, i know i probably appear waky as all hell."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:28 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
"Is that a yes lets go there or yes you understand?" Cy smiled and turned to her. "Your a strange girl you know? No offense, i know i probably appear waky as all hell."

"Forgive me again. I meant yes for both." she said. "You seem normal in my view. But then again my life for the past few years haven't been the most kindest to me."  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:33 pm
"So apologetic, relax dont worry about it... Normal.. hm i guess ill have to try harder then to not be normal... Im sorry your life hasnt been kind to you though, things will get better one day."

Cy smiled.

"Alright Aria, lead the way home and to the swamp. You sure your up for this?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:33 pm
Kokuwagata
Swiftly and quickly, a squad of soldiers in gray and gold armor secure the bell tower of the church, setting up a sniper pulse rifle on one end, and a heavy pulse rifle on the other end. Another soldier mans a binocular and the other carries a carbine and looks down below.

The soldier in white carrying Adrius on his back heads towards the church.

Meanwhile, the soldiers in the tower see the flash of white in the shadows of the trees. The helmet HUD shows a bright red, as the FOF indicator picks up a rebel signal.

Malem chases after the two, but dives when the soldier turns around and sprays a smatter of pulse fire.

At that moment, a snap is heard and a pulse whizzes through the woods on the periphery.

The Rebel soldier looks up and sees the abandoned church...it must be an enemy sniper in the bell tower.  

Kokuwagata

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:36 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
"So apologetic, relax dont worry about it... Normal.. hm i guess ill have to try harder then to not be normal... Im sorry your life hasnt been kind to you though, things will get better one day."

Cy smiled.

"Alright Aria, lead the way home and to the swamp. You sure your up for this?"

"yes." she said. "But we may need some sort of transportation to get there."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:47 pm
Sano runs up next to Malem and crouches down to catch up on what happened.

"Hey, what's going on here? I heard shots!"  

Dragon_Rider101

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:31 pm
Aria goes to go to town and find a ride to go to the place.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:49 pm
"I can take us there if you let me try something. Ill have to look into your mind to get the location but once i do we can be there in a flash." Cy said gently as he walked alongside Aria.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:08 pm
"Okay." Aria said. But as she did, a large roar is heard. "What the..." she said. "Oh, just another S.'s." said a man's voice. "Oh, what the ********. This is starting to get annoying. Why can't you leave us alone?!" said Aria.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:17 pm
"Why dont you show yourself you coward?" Cy said to the male voice. He was getting quite sick of all this mysterious guy/scientist s**t.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:32 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
"Why dont you show yourself you coward?" Cy said to the male voice. He was getting quite sick of all this mysterious guy/scientist s**t.

"Oh, I will." said the man. He has a long red hair that fall on his left side of his face, and red eyes. He has a black robe on that covers most of his body. "I can't allow you to destroy our plans." said the man.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games