Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Female RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:19 pm
*sighs* What hppened this time Bio?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:24 pm
Read the post before mine.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:03 am
eek Oh that...I didn't see it since my eyes shut off on things that pertain to RE5.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:14 am
I mean.. It's one thing to say that Sheva is your favorite character. But to say that she actually bumped Jill to get there. That's just blasphemy.
Then again, if Sheva is your favorite character, chances are you were exposed to the trainwreck of a plot decision that ruined Jill anyway. So I guess it's not that improbable.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:27 am
Oh that part, Yeah that would surprise me too. Jillcan kick Sheva's a** any day...or maybe spank it...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:30 am
Easy on the wishful thinking there, buddy.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:56 am
Jill's a** is glorious in merc mode of RE5.

Anyway, no way in hell Sheva beats Jill. I didn't like how after you rescued her that she just cheered Chris on from the sidelines. They should have given you and option to be able to have Jill or Sheva as your partner for the rest of the game from that point on.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:05 am
See, Deadite? That was like, one sentence, and I didn't even know what it was talking about. Now, how the hell was I supposed to ignore that tidbit? It's not that easy.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:23 pm
That's true. But I don't know how you found out about the thing controlling Jill anyways.

But yeah, that disappointed me. I wanted to see more of Jill.
Sheva didn't have much of a backstory either.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:57 pm
Well, at first I heard she was in it, and that she was the 'bird lady'. So, like, my friend was like, complaining about RE5, and I just said how they ruined Wesker and Jill, (which, making her the bird lady was enough to ruin her, for me), then my friend says, "I know, I can't believe she's a boss with that crystal thing in her chest." Or something along those lines.
Good thing I wasn't drinking anything at the time, otherwise I would've done a spit shot, right there.
Like, it honestly felt... STILL feels like a dream, that I wake up from and say, "Man, I had the DUMBEST dream about Resident Evil. It's so farfetched, developers wouldn't actually do something THAT stupid."  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:39 am
Read the files, maaaan.

Sheva's backstory is explained, and so is the whole Jill thing. As I said, they tie it into the events of RE3. Go to library mode in RE5.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:03 am
Lol, I barely check this particular thread out, and when I do, Bio is complaining about something. The second you read something you didn't want to, you stop there. And don't even try to tell me that you learned everything from just doing that, cause that would be a lot of sentences for you to stop reading through. I won't deny that it's sometimes hard to ignore something that you don't want to read up on, but IF you continue to read after that moment (If I were truly trying to ignore it, I would have stopped reading after "after you rescued her"), then your not ignoring it. I can give you reason that you have done no such thing on certain occasions (Like you reading the Wesker clone article enough to the point where you can try to validate the claim, instead of just randomly announcing it). I'm not going to give you a hard time on that anymore. The game has been released, and there's basically no more spoiler's being whited out. But before the game was released, it was EXTREMELY easy to avoid stuff like that, even in friends messages. Don't think your the only one who received articles you didn't want to read before. =D  

King of Paradise

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:18 pm
Wesker wasn't a clone, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:42 pm
Thee Stranger
Wesker wasn't a clone, though.

I know, I was just referencing what he said.  

King of Paradise

Princess Sarcelle

Dapper Cultist

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:35 pm
Well theres alot of girl character but REbecca Chambers would have to be my favorite female RE character.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff