Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
In Dawn and Twilight: the lost keyblade masters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:39 pm
aura walks around she continues to look at the moon heart she teleaports up to the plat form "hmm" some one taps her on the shoulder and she yells then dissapers  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:43 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
*seems to have a small different look to him then in the light as almost as an evil side to him* whats wrong damos your not scared of the dark are you *follows him*
*stops and smiles evilly twisted * you know youve been becoming a annoyaince to me for some time now
*seems to continues to change* oh reallydo tell me why
twisted ...... its becuase the more you remember the more i really want to kill you (( note that he is changing into his final form which causes him to act lie he did in the keyblade wars sorry but im not trying to copy, ive been trying to do this since we started fighting, when it turns blue its his past self, kinda like a split personality from his past))
*continues to change* really but why im not a threat to a strong adult like you but oh yeah i was the one who killed yuffie right
*changes into his final form* son of a bilch your going to pay for every word you say about her evil scream stressed *turns and strikeshim with one of his keyblades*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:47 pm
she woke up next to the guys fighting "geezz" she jumped up and put up force feilds around each of them "WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:52 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
*seems to have a small different look to him then in the light as almost as an evil side to him* whats wrong damos your not scared of the dark are you *follows him*
*stops and smiles evilly twisted * you know youve been becoming a annoyaince to me for some time now
twisted ...... its becuase the more you remember the more i really want to kill you (( note that he is changing into his final form which causes him to act lie he did in the keyblade wars sorry but im not trying to copy, ive been trying to do this since we started fighting, when it turns blue its his past self, kinda like a split personality from his past))
*continues to change* really but why im not a threat to a strong adult like you but oh yeah i was the one who killed yuffie right
*changes into his final form* son of a bilch your going to pay for every word you say about her evil scream stressed *turns and strikeshim with one of his keyblades*
he you cant even hurt me *blocks him* how are you going to make me pay if you cant even hurt me  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:55 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
he you cant even hurt me *blocks him* how are you going to make me pay if you cant even hurt me

"HELLO!"
she woke up next to the guys fighting "geezz" she jumped up and put up force feilds around each of them "WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:08 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4

"HELLO!"
out of my way child scream stressed  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:09 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4

"HELLO!"
oh is the baby gonna crie *continues changing*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:12 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4

"HELLO!"

"CHILD?!?!?!?" she eyes turned red and she grew wings really big and black "I AM NO CHILD"  

romantic~slut~want~some

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:17 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

"HELLO!"

"CHILD?!?!?!?" she eyes turned red and she grew wings really big and black "I AM NO CHILD"
*flies up into the air and gets ready to attack in a sky dive when something zipped by and damos dissappeared*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:19 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

"HELLO!"

*flies up into the air and gets ready to attack in a sky dive when something zipped by and damos dissappeared*
he he there here already i knew they were fast but not this fast  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:22 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

"where the FU*K did he go!?!" she turns back and falls to her knees "what happened?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:44 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

"where the FU*K did he go!?!" she turns back and falls to her knees "what happened?"
they are here  

hydra4

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:08 pm
* some where in Hollow bastion damos wakes* what happened *looks around and sees no one then see a faint memory of a girls face*..... confused could that have been her?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:29 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend

they are here

"who"  

romantic~slut~want~some

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:36 pm
*gets up and walks around finding himself in an building* this is leons place isnt it *rubs his head to remember*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff