Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:54 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"you look awsome! hahah " do you wanna hurt me yet?
"Why would i hurt you?"

if you cant control it or whatever"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:58 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"you look awsome! hahah " do you wanna hurt me yet?
"Why would i hurt you?"

if you cant control it or whatever"
"ok,well i guess i ......"berry struggles to maintain control."it taking over."Berry eyes go blank and attacks bixyll.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:03 pm
"s**t" bixyll jumped back dodgin the attack pulled out his blade  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:05 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Berry attacks bixyll with firaga. Berry eyes still blank.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:15 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

bixyll cats reflaga and appeares behind berry a hits her in the back of the neck to ground  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:17 pm
Drarak jumped on top of Berry and pinned her to the ground. He looked at Bixyll and said " Nice hit....now what do we do?"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:24 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

bixyll cats reflaga and appeares behind berry a hits her in the back of the neck to ground
Gets up and attacks bixyll but stops right in her movement. berry eyes changes back from blank to normal and back to blank, to normal, to blank, repeats.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

Gets up and attacks bixyll but stops right in her movement. berry eyes changes back from blank to normal and back to blank, to normal, to blank, repeats.

bixyll grabbed berry " you gotta control it berry were your freinds!'  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:52 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

bixyll grabbed berry " you gotta control it berry were your freinds!'
Berry jumps back from bixyll. Berry eyes are blank. Thinks- that was close, berry almost took control, but they will never figure out how to change her back to normal in time. Berry casts Poison Leaves.(Inflict damage and Poison on all enemies.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:55 pm
((can someone bring me up to speed))  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:56 pm
bixyll fell to his knees then regained balance he pulled out his blade and stood in a ready stance  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:00 pm
hydra4
((can someone bring me up to speed))
((let see i try. Seymour tryed to kidnap me but Bixyll saved me. i tryed to use my special sphere but it took over me and now drarak and bixyll are trying to change me back. that all i think))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:03 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll fell to his knees then regained balance he pulled out his blade and stood in a ready stance
in a demonic vocie sayed"whats a matter, don't you want to save berry. Soon i will take over berry's heart."
((i have to go but i be back soon))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:22 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
in a demonic vocie sayed"whats a matter, don't you want to save berry. Soon i will take over berry's heart."

(( ok )) " Theres No Way ill let you do that bixyll dashed in front of her and stabbed the handle into berries stomach he then kciked her in the chest then flashed back above her then smashed her into the ground bixyll looked down at her " im sorry darknes emited form his hand he jumped into the air spun around then shot darkness down at her " knocking her out  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:17 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

(( ok )) " Theres No Way ill let you do that bixyll dashed in front of her and stabbed the handle into berries stomach he then kciked her in the chest then flashed back above her then smashed her into the ground bixyll looked down at her " im sorry darknes emited form his hand he jumped into the air spun around then shot darkness down at her " knocking her out
((i back))Berry eyes turned back to normal, she got up, then transformed back to normal. "what happened?" she said in her normal voice. Then falls down.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games