Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Mikujin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:18 pm

Mikujin

(( When you edit my posts, please have the courtest to spell things properly. You're. You are. It's a contraction. Two words that come together. Grade 2 English.

And if okonomiyaki is something that's common, since you make it all the time, use the English word for it, as I'm sure there's one, since not everyone cares enough to learn bits and pieces of Japanese for no real reason. I know too many people who are Japanese wannabes to care about people who act like one. Sorry if I offended you, but really... I'm just sick of it already. Not from this, but just from everyone and everything. ))

((Tsu; Okay, I wrote something harsh and mean here first edit, but I calmed myself. No more warnings, no more corrections. Next time you correct someone, I'll not only go into a mental hospital, I will biche ((Because of Debbie's net-nanny.)) at you to no end, Mikujin.))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:56 pm

{{Against my believes I need to post here OOC, because what the h*ll is okonomiyaki?}}

Lord Bean
Crew

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:10 pm

[It's alright, bean. Okonomyikai is a common Japanese/Korean dish which I was first introduced to by the lovely manga 'The Legend of Chun Nyang'.

Okonomiyaki is like a mitxture between a pancake and pizza which can be made in many different ways with many dfferent ingredients, dough is a pre-requisite, but veggies and seaweeds can also be added, as well as sauces and meat. It's a very tasty dish.]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:57 pm

Why are they all talking to me, of all people? Tomoyo thought bewilderedly to herself as Kosho greeted her. Still, she supposed it was nice to have people acknowledge her every once in a while...and she needed to think about fighting, not pleasantries. "Not at all," she said with a swift nod, before ramming her foot into the belly of one of the soldiers and decapitating another. She jumped up onto the helmet of yet another soldier, pausing for a moment, then pushing off and falling farther in. For a brief moment, she had seen Nia, hanging at the back of her army.
*~*

"Oooh..." Nadeshiko said with wide eyes, "That sounds really cool! Are you going to teach it?! What are we making?!" Somewhere in that back of her mind (the rational part) an ominous feeling started, but with ease of practice she promptly squashed the offending premonition.

Lirdianc

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:53 am

Taketo saw the battle draw on, theives against these mysterious warriors. He quickly drew his blade and did his share of hacking away at unsuspecting illusionary soldiers. His timing was always perfect to block blades and strike efficiently. Taketo was a perfectly balanced warrior, striking at ever possible moment and able to stay free of getting hit himself. Though, his technique was straying away seeing there was no cause in sight...it was all just these warriors appearing to these thieves.

Taketo was beginning to grow aggitated as more and more kept appearing in abundance. He was beginning to grow weary and couldn't stand much more of this fight. Taketo took in some deep breaths, but before he could blink another warrior was slashing at him. Taketo quickly diverted him by springing into the canopy of the forest, but another warrior was already pouncing on him and kicked him back toward the ground. As Taketo was sent spiralling, he noticed there was already warriors poised and ready to strike him as Taketo was unwillingly shot toward the ground.

Damn...This is getting a little hard...what am I going to do?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:04 pm

(( I'm not editting the filth I wrote earlier, so I hope everyone reads this before reacting to it. It's going to be an epitathm of sorts. First things first.

Tsu, it's not your fault that this whole argument started. It started with a joke, and has barrel-rolled out of proportion. And I intend to stop it now. Sorry, for being a bit on an insensitive p***k. For one, you were only trying to be helpful by making a suggesting, and I made a comic quip at your expense, which was totally uncalled for. And I'm sorry for that.

I'll also apologize to anyone else who has been on the receiving end of any of my jokes. I don't mean to offend, but I know they can. It's impact, not intent, isn't that right?

And secondly, Izumo is not dead. He did not fry his face. He did not saw off his head, and he most certain did not bury himself. Like I said, I may have overreacted just a teency bit. Heh.

Instead, I'll simply say that Izumo is doing one: looking through a cook-book. I'm sure okonomyaki can't be that hard to make, after all, if Mary can do it. mrgreen ))

Mikujin

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:36 pm

((I'll post soon, but not untill I call Debs. And 'ow'. I can cook. Just not well. I mean, like Edaniel says, I can make marconi and chez... Okay I said that, she just bugs me with it. *Hugs edit button* You keep so many guild members out of trouble...))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:50 pm

[Right, I'm going to just dismiss all the filth that has been sprayed here within the last 2 pages and hope that you two can alteast be civil to one another. I apologize for not posting yet, 5 bucks says someone's waiting on me, but I still have to read up on what I've missed, I may today, or I may tomorrow.]

Edaniel
Captain

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:23 pm

((0.o I think we're all waiting for the stem of soldiers to stop.))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:44 pm

Kosho nodded, before she jumped up into the air, throwing her spiral bladed weapon into the frey, slicing the heads and torsos off of the soliders before it whirled back to her. She caught it carefully, landing onto a soldier and effectively squashing him to the ground. She flipped backwards, grabbing the head of one sildier with her feet and swinging him around into one behind her, watching as they fell to the ground from the harsh impact, breaking their spines.

She then looked around, narrowing her eyes when she saw Nia standing there in the back for only a brief moment before more soldiers popped up out of no where. "What the blooming hell!?" She said softly under her breath, eyes narrowing, before she flung her instrument of death out again, elbowing one behind her in the face and kicking a few off of their feet. She took out a small dagger she kept with her at all times, flinging it behind her as one tried to attack her, before cathing her spiral bladed shuriken, spinning around on her foot and taking out any near her like a dangerous tornado of spikes.

"DAMN there's a lot." She commented, narrowing her eyes. She jumped up, flipping into the air, throwing small projectiles into her enemies faces, before landing on a branch. "I mean, hell."

Ashintuku
Crew

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:03 pm

Fai walked towards the kitchen, smiling lazily in amusement as he saw Aoki standing there with flour rements on her person, Izumo looking through a cookbook and Nadeshiko took excited to try and do something. he looked briefly outside through the window, seeing the rain falling down, that forboding feeling still in his gut, but he ignored it. He then plastered on a bright smile and stepped into the kitchen lightly.

"Why hello there Aoki-chan, Nadeshiko-chan, Izumo-kun! Mind if I join you in your kitchen escapades? I'm terribly bored and I don't really want to go out in this weather; it doesn't look too friendly, does it?" He said, indicating to the rain and sighing in dismay. "Too bad; I wanted to go out today, too. Ah well! Such is the life! So, mind if I join?"

Tomi stopped at the sight of battle, watching as Tomoyo and Kosho twisted and spun elegantly amongst the throne of soldiers, the other thieves fighting and decapitating them with ease. He pulled out his katana, grinning with sadistic glee, and jumped into the frey, laughing evilly as he went through the enemies quickly, loving the fact that they kept popping up. More enemies, more kills!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:14 am

(( Cripes. Okonomiyaki is seemingly easy to make. Not only that, I think I've actually made it, or something much like it before...

Oh, and we should easily be able to be civil now. Yay for not being stupid!))

"Amateur," Izumo mumbled as he walked past Aoki, entering the kitchen. He proceeded first to a wash basin, cleaning his hands before preparing anything. "Go get yourself cleaned up, Aoki, don't want you to track flour everywhere. Then come back, and you and everyone else can start picking out anything you'd like to put in what I'm making."

(( To be continued later. I need to know where the heck we keep fresh produce in a time like this... think eggs, and vegetables that normally need to stay cooled/chilled...))

Mikujin

Dark Slaine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:30 am

Haru moved himself over towards the kitchen. It had been a while since he had actually eaten. The fact that he hadn't eaten for a while was most likely why he was tired. He entered the kitchen to see some people already in there getting ready to make something. He noticed Izumo forced and then he saw Aoki. He noticed a few others but it has been a long time since he seen them so he couldn't place a name. Haru motioned towards the assortment of kitchen items and he saw a small pot. He picked it up and then took a bag of rice and pour some of the rice into the pot. He then put the rice back down and then began to walk away without saying a word. He seemed to be heading out towards the well.

((Aww.... he's all emo because of the battle... don't worry he'll get better... unless you want him better now, then you most likely will have to knock some sense into him.))
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:36 am

Rikku just entered the kitchen with a bucket of water. "I thought we could use some water for the cooking!" Rikku said with a smile. Her general way of carrying water appeared almost childlike and cute at the same time as it appeared as though it was heavy to Rikku. She brushed past Haru who didn't say anything. "Was that Mr. Emo-pants, Aoki?" She said bluntly as Haru still continued down the hallway. "What are we making anyways?" Rikku asked as she put the bucket of water down and walked over to everyone.

((Sorry! I've been out for sooooo long because I had finals! Please forgive me for my foolishness!))

Lezalia

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games