Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:29 pm
"Keh heh heh," Hurdy chortled instantly, he looked to the rushing Kikuchi, "It's nothing much! Calm down! I was only joking," he added.

"............."

"D-did I upset you--"

Kikuchi darted around instantly, letting go of his hand and wrapping her arms around his neck, the female Clavat slammed her lips against his own, a passionate yet... rough kind of action?

Was it something out of jealousy?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:31 pm
"Heehee...Kikuchi got a rise!" Hana chanted in a sing-song tone. "We made her get a rise! Yay!" she danced around the pair, finding it cute how the two were kissing in a miasma stream. Or was it disturbing...Hana couldn't tell...  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:33 pm
"There, the deed is done..." Kikuchi said simply as she walked off through the stream again as though she had never kissed the preacher.

"I think I taste your saliva~~ why so rough, Kikuchi? Were you claiming me?" Hurdy asked as he walked after her.

"Hurdy is my preacher Clavat..." she grumbled.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:35 pm
"So she was jealous!" Hana giggled. Then looking at Hurdy, laughed a bit and informed, "None offense, but I've kissed better for a three-second kiss."  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:42 pm
"None at all taken, I can't say I've had much experience," Hurdy laughed, he looked to the flustered Kikuchi, "So I'm yours?"

"I'll keep from intising with others then..."

"...fine with me, oi..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:44 pm
"Yeah...and I have more than I'll ever need..." Hana sighed. "Kikuchi, don't ever have sex...it's not worth it at all when you're not drunk..."  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:47 pm
"I'd rather know what's going on when I have sex..." Kikuchi said, Veo Lu was visible from the end of the stream now.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:51 pm
"Not even worth it...most men are inexperienced...I think I've only had one good time...aside from the drunk one..." Hana turned pink, thinking of the other other time she slept with De Nam. They got stuck in the sluice in the rain, and things got a bit out of hand when their clothes got wet. But De Nam knew just as much as Hana, so it made sense that it wasn't bad at all...  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:14 am
"Oi, like I said, I want to know what's going on when I have sex. I'd rather choose someone I trust and love most to partake in such activities with than go searching around for someone experienced if you will... even if it means both of us sort have no idea what we're doing, I'd bet we can figure it out in no time, when you're in the zone its not that hard at all..." Kikuchi explained, she had walked out of the Miasma Stream, the familiar Veo Lu mist brushed against her face as if welcoming her.

"I must say, Kikuchi, you really know what you want it seems," Hurdy smiled.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:56 am
RedWorld
Tsuken then stopped and stepped down. ".....I believe you..." he said. "I thought thought that you would destroy the world with miasma..." "Well I'm not, am I?" Suisho said. "Just leave now." Tsuken looked down. "Fine..." he said. He held Shinzo's hand and walked away from the deseaced town.

Azma fallowed beside the carravan, occasionally looking back to watch the girl soon fade out of sight. He closed his eyes and began to speak to Tsuken.
"Sorry about my actions back there, I hope it won't be to much of an issue, that's how I fight. Sorry I couldn't help you with that situation, but remember, I am by your side, I don't turn that easily."
He then finished the striped apple, as his wounds from before had finally healed.
However... I have a feeling that we'll meet that girl once more.  

Sharovon

RedWorld

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:54 pm
Sharovon
RedWorld
Tsuken then stopped and stepped down. ".....I believe you..." he said. "I thought thought that you would destroy the world with miasma..." "Well I'm not, am I?" Suisho said. "Just leave now." Tsuken looked down. "Fine..." he said. He held Shinzo's hand and walked away from the deseaced town.

Azma fallowed beside the carravan, occasionally looking back to watch the girl soon fade out of sight. He closed his eyes and began to speak to Tsuken.
"Sorry about my actions back there, I hope it won't be to much of an issue, that's how I fight. Sorry I couldn't help you with that situation, but remember, I am by your side, I don't turn that easily."
He then finished the striped apple, as his wounds from before had finally healed.
However... I have a feeling that we'll meet that girl once more.

"It's ok," Tsuken said. "It was more of her own fault than mine. She grabbed my own little brother and used him as bait. I just wish that she could be nicer one day." "But she is!" Shinzo said, remembering when he looked in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:54 pm
"That's a good thing, though. When people don't know what they want, they make bad decisions, and those bad decisions can really ******** you up, if you get what I'm saying." Hana winced. Shella was so close...De Nam was so close...but still!

Would he sincerely want to remain her friend? Or even more, as Hana might hope?

"He'll avoid me for sure, I know it..."  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:01 pm
"Oi! Don't be so negative! You were so happy and excited to see him then suddenly you're doubtful! Geez!" Kikuchi flailed her arms to accompany her statement.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:04 pm
"Of course...Do you know what happened the last time we...oh, of course you don't." Hana sighed, shaking her head. "Anyway, he avoided me for days! I don't want that to happen again..."  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:15 pm
"Maybe an appology could fix things...?" Hurdy suggested.

((He's so innocent. xD))

Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces