Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gants

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:52 pm
(um page 36 first post lets just say that akabane and the girl that was with him left or something and mina and i are back at the tower)

"well im going out into town im hungry for some pizza" he said waving at the others then walking down the stairs he then ran out the door then jumped up
then started to levitate he then flew to town landing near the pier starting to walk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:19 pm
Ame had lost akabane and sighed as she walked her soft blue hair blowed in the wind. *What to do, what to do..* is all she thought..  

Crystal Guardian Girl

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:33 pm
((*starts to sing the doom song*))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:29 pm
Lunar_Eclipse123

*joins you in singing*  

gants

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:17 pm
gants
Lunar_Eclipse123

*joins you in singing*

((lol!! Doom doom doom doom doom xD! Lol! *starts to dance while sings*))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:40 am
((0.o at those two...no one is playing Slade? Blood? Or should I be a evil dude for now?))
Ravyn is darn bore, she wants to do something...she flies back into her apartment, she loosen her tie and she growls, she then goes check her laptop for anything job...and she finds one. She grins, "Could be fun..." she mutters, she then pulls her tie back up and she flies out of her partment, she lands on the roof of the building oppsite of the museum. "First job of the day... get an rare gem from the museum...sounds fun," she adds, while she spreads her black wings open widely.  

Rodo Kamelot

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:03 pm
Ame looked up at the sky as she walked seeing some girl with black wings fly by.. "This doesn't look to good.." she said quietly to herself, she then began to run then stopping and sighing "What am I suposed to do with myself.." she then begins to fly (just like starfire can) and began to fly after the black winged girl...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:28 am
Ravyn senses another person's shadow following her, she grins slightly, she then sinks into shadows and disappears form sight, she raises from the shadows within the museum. She takes out a pair of glasses and put it on, switching it to infra-red mode, she sees the alarm tirggers, she raise a shadow path for her to go over to the middle of the room, where the gem is located in the display case. She catwalk on the path and opens a small shadow portal for her to fetch the gem, "Easy peas, I might ask a good price from that guy for all these," she says.  

Rodo Kamelot

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:49 am
ravyn_wilson
Ravyn senses another person's shadow following her, she grins slightly, she then sinks into shadows and disappears form sight, she raises from the shadows within the museum. She takes out a pair of glasses and put it on, switching it to infra-red mode, she sees the alarm tirggers, she raise a shadow path for her to go over to the middle of the room, where the gem is located in the display case. She catwalk on the path and opens a small shadow portal for her to fetch the gem, "Easy peas, I might ask a good price from that guy for all these," she says.

Ameko saw the girl go into the museum she sighed softly. How was she suposed to get into the museum. She's not a teleporter.. she sighed and began to wait for the girl to come out of the museum.. She closed then opened her eyes, they were all a red. Her eyes were now able to see were the girl was at and where she would come out, she wouldn't be able to hide from her..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:53 pm
Ravyn bags the gem, she then has the shadows wraps around her and together with the shadow, Ravyn raise out form the south side of the museum, just like Ame has perdicted. Ravyn pauses slightly when the shadows inorm her of danger, keeping her guard up and waits to welcome the trouble, she likes trouble for trouble means fun.  

Rodo Kamelot

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:19 am
ravyn_wilson
Ravyn bags the gem, she then has the shadows wraps around her and together with the shadow, Ravyn raise out form the south side of the museum, just like Ame has perdicted. Ravyn pauses slightly when the shadows inorm her of danger, keeping her guard up and waits to welcome the trouble, she likes trouble for trouble means fun.

Ame smiled softly knowing if the girl didn't want trouble she wouldn't of came threw that way "PUT THAT GEM AWAY!" she yelled as she saw what ravyn had tooken "OR WE'LL DO IT THE WAY YOU WISH FOR.. THE HARD WAY.." she smiled softly ready for her answer, her eyes still red as she watched the girl, this was a new power that she had gotten, and she was glad that she had gotten it at this time..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:47 am
Ravyn looks at Ame, she raises both her hands up and she says, "Alright then..." then hundred of arms raise from the shadows and grabs Ame before she is able to do anything. Ravyn grins, "Too bad, I am paid to get this gem and I won't go hungry just because of you..." she says, she spreads her black feather wings.  

Rodo Kamelot

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:06 pm
ravyn_wilson
Ravyn looks at Ame, she raises both her hands up and she says, "Alright then..." then hundred of arms raise from the shadows and grabs Ame before she is able to do anything. Ravyn grins, "Too bad, I am paid to get this gem and I won't go hungry just because of you..." she says, she spreads her black feather wings.

Ame smiled "I'm not as weak as I look.." she said softly her eyes glowing red, then her hands glowing a soft purple, she then spread her arms out till she broke free of the arms, she then threw hundreds of bolts at the girl. "I don't want you to starve but it's very bad to steal things that are not yours or the one that your stealing from." she said angrily as she threw bolts...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:56 pm
"Stealing is what I do, the only thing I am taught to do and it is not like I have any other way," Ravyn says as she brings up shadow shield to protects her from Ame's attacks. Ravyn then brings up a big shadow fist from below, sending it at Ame's right side but instead the real attack hits her from the left, she grins.  

Rodo Kamelot

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:23 am
ravyn_wilson
"Stealing is what I do, the only thing I am taught to do and it is not like I have any other way," Ravyn says as she brings up shadow shield to protects her from Ame's attacks. Ravyn then brings up a big shadow fist from below, sending it at Ame's right side but instead the real attack hits her from the left, she grins.

Ame blocked both attacks to her right and left with her bolts, she then flew up next to the girl "I'm not stupid.." she said smiling..  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff