Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Battle between human and demon roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:27 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Its not your fault Al. There nothing you can do about it now. Also Al something weird going on up in heaven. Angel's mother is right now ruling heaven but she told me that it wasnt suppose to be her. The person who it was suppose to be never came back up to heaven. So please if you can find out who is suppose to be ruling maybe, just maybe i can come back to earth and see your handsome face agian."
"I do know who is supposed to rule, but I don't know where he is."
"i guessed that but he would probably looking for Angel but so is her father. she probably really confused and scaried."
"It wouldn't take him this long. He would exactly where she is. He is, her gaurdian angel."
"but angel well she is already dead. but she still grows and lives..... Al i should get going. i dont want to use up anymore of Angel enegry. Good bye."
"Goodbye, Wanda."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:36 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Its not your fault Al. There nothing you can do about it now. Also Al something weird going on up in heaven. Angel's mother is right now ruling heaven but she told me that it wasnt suppose to be her. The person who it was suppose to be never came back up to heaven. So please if you can find out who is suppose to be ruling maybe, just maybe i can come back to earth and see your handsome face agian."
"I do know who is supposed to rule, but I don't know where he is."
"i guessed that but he would probably looking for Angel but so is her father. she probably really confused and scaried."
"It wouldn't take him this long. He would exactly where she is. He is, her gaurdian angel."
"but angel well she is already dead. but she still grows and lives..... Al i should get going. i dont want to use up anymore of Angel enegry. Good bye."
"Goodbye, Wanda."
Angel eyes turned back to normal but she falls down and looks up at him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Goodbye, Wanda."
"Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:45 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Goodbye, Wanda."
"Are you okay?"
"i have no more enegry. it takes a lot to have you to be able to talk to Wanda..."Angel looks up at him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Goodbye, Wanda."
"Are you okay?"
"i have no more enegry. it takes a lot to have you to be able to talk to Wanda..."Angel looks up at him.
"Well you're welcome to use the bed if you like. It's upstairs, as I showed you before."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:05 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Goodbye, Wanda."
"Are you okay?"
"Well you're welcome to use the bed if you like. It's upstairs, as I showed you before."
"i just stay right here. i have no enegry to even move....."Angel fell asleep on the ground. At the door there is a noise coming from outside. the demons have returned.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Are you okay?"
"i just stay right here. i have no enegry to even move....."Angel fell asleep on the ground. At the door there is a noise coming from outside. the demons have returned.
*Spawn's chains extend and raise into the air. His cape turns into an axe in his hand. His eyes glow brighter. He walks towards the door.*

"How many times must I tell you to leave this holy place?!?!?" he said swinging the doors open, ready to attack.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:12 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Are you okay?"
*Spawn's chains extend and raise into the air. His cape turns into an axe in his hand. His eyes glow brighter. He walks towards the door.*

"How many times must I tell you to leave this holy place?!?!?" he said swinging the doors open, ready to attack.
Demons surrounded the building. Some attacked the front door and went into the house.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Demons surrounded the building. Some attacked the front door and went into the house.
((Is church. Not house.))
"Get the hell out of here!!!!!"

*He begins killing them all.*  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:35 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((opps))
Some enter from the back while some enter from the front.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:52 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((opps))
*His chains each go in different directions and attack each and every demon.*  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:55 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((opps))
A small demon goes to Angel and grabs her and start to pull her way. other demons came out and protected that demon.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((opps))
A small demon goes to Angel and grabs her and start to pull her way. other demons came out and protected that demon.
*Spawn chops the heads off of the larger demons and wrpas his chain around the smaller demon.*

"Keep your filthy demon hands off of her."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:22 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((opps))
*Spawn chops the heads off of the larger demons and wrpas his chain around the smaller demon.*

The smaller demon pulled Angel's hand close to it and so if Spawn chops its head off then
Angel hand will be cut off to.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:07 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((opps))

The smaller demon pulled Angel's hand close to it and so if Spawn chops its head off then
Angel hand will be cut off to.
"Putrid little creature."

*He puts his index finger and his thumb on the demons head and pulls it off.*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games