Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:42 pm

Lisa Trevor
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, Resident Evil isn't really a HUGE MASSIVE franchise. And as much as UC is gonna be a good game, it's not getting as much hype as RE4 did (thank god), so it shouldn't be sold out.

Some parts of it are not canon (like Carlos meeting Jill in the street) and RE noobs will think it is the correct storyline.

That bugs me stare

Yes, all the noobs AND newbs will think it's canon, luckily, the NEWBS will get help and learn the true story while the N00BS will be like 'Tch, dun't Q-westion meh, I knows it all, so baz teh fush off, I am uber 1337.' I will so pwn their asses.... Ahem, speaking of Umbrella Chronicles... FIVE DAYS!!!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:08 pm

Lisa Trevor
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, Resident Evil isn't really a HUGE MASSIVE franchise. And as much as UC is gonna be a good game, it's not getting as much hype as RE4 did (thank god), so it shouldn't be sold out.

Some parts of it are not canon (like Carlos meeting Jill in the street) and RE noobs will think it is the correct storyline.

That bugs me stare
Yeah? It bugged me the second I saw Chris and Jill traveling together.

Biohazard EXTREME

miabyte

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:17 pm

Well I know it's not canon but hopefully some parts will give us an idea how other stuff happened like how Wesker escaped the mansion or Ada from Raccoon City. The new level of course is canon, that's the whole point of the game.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:44 am

Biohazard EXTREME
Lisa Trevor
Biohazard EXTREME

That bugs me stare

And that Barry was no where to be seen. He survived the mansion too and he should have been in the opening scene. If Chris and Jill go together Barry and Wesker should stay in the main hall and this makes it easier for the scene when Wesker tells Barry that he is going to use him.

I'm not saying that there will be a scene like that in the game but i'm not sure if fans would prefer that.

Lisa Trevor

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:56 am

Lisa Trevor
Biohazard EXTREME
Lisa Trevor
Biohazard EXTREME

That bugs me stare

And that Barry was no where to be seen. He survived the mansion too and he should have been in the opening scene. If Chris and Jill go together Barry and Wesker should stay in the main hall and this makes it easier for the scene when Wesker tells Barry that he is going to use him.

I'm not saying that there will be a scene like that in the game but i'm not sure if fans would prefer that.

I'm pretty sure they left Barry out to keep things from getting too complicated... Because you know God forbid the gamer has to do something other than shoot zombies... things like contemplating the storyline that's unfolding?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:12 pm

Ada's confirmed to be playable. Here's proof.

http://i22.tinypic.com/wth8ck.jpg

Shinigami Substitute

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:56 pm

Yup, she is. So is HUNK... and there's a rumor floating around that you get to see his face. eek
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:39 pm

if hunk is in it would they show the resident evil 2 scenario and who is the boss of umbrella

jmfactor

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:17 pm

Well, we know the boss of Umbrella is Spencer, and they aren't showing any of the main RE2 storyline... All we know is that HUNK and Ada Wong have short scenario's.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:31 pm

rofl My Gamestop already had the Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles strategy guide on sale so i bought it. But yeah you do get to see HUNK's face, just a bit though. You see his reflection when he looks into the G-virus sample. He also wears the same outfit he has in RE4.
A lot of people pair up in Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles. Chris and Jill, Jill, and Carlos, and Rebecca, and Richard.

Regicide Kaiser

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:34 pm

DO you know what would be weird? If HUNK was actually Billy Coen.

Like it'd happen, but still....weird. o.O
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:35 pm

The hell? You got the guide already? The game doesn't even come out until three days.

Shinigami Substitute

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:32 am

Yea, I have the guide as well.... bought it yesterday, but I don't plan on revealing any spoilers... some people in this guild might fillet me.

So just a note to those of you who do have the guide: Please don't ruin it for those who wish to experience it for themselves.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:52 am

Well, it's settled. Pinching a few pennies and a little sucking up, I will apprehend the Wii by tomorrow along with Umbrella Chronicles. >:3 This has been a good couple of weeks for me, indeed. Now let's just hope I pass my mid-terms.

Biohazard EXTREME

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:16 am

It's out tommorow and it will be delivered to my house in time for when i come home from school rofl
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games