Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lumina Cera

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:35 pm
MM-212 Beta
Lumina Cera
*clears her throat*

Well, by no means do I have rights to call myself the biggest Resident Evil fan, but I have loved it MUCHLY for a long time now, ever since it dawned for the psx. 3nodding

You can call me Lumi, and I'm glad to be a member here.
Welcome to the guild! wink

It's an absolute pleasure indeed. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:13 am
greetings, i've been following RE since i was about 6 in 1996 watching my father play. I've played the games myself, read all the s d perry books, and was horrified with how badly the movies stunk... but i've heard a rumer about a new story plot for the movies  

~Lupine the Dark-one~

BMX_LAx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:30 pm
I have been an RE fan for awhile. I particulary favor RE and RE4. but they are all good to me. I particulary like the gore factor and humor of blowing something's head off.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:15 pm
Hay n_n Well though it was only polite to introduce myself here, so here I am n_n

Been playing the games for years now, played RE origonal years back but the disk frove at the fimous Blood line, I think the cheesyness of the game broke my mates Playstation o.o Lent anotherfriends playstationa nd compleated RE2. now years on I've played RE0, Remake, RE3, RE4 and RE:CVX. Oh and the dismal Gaidan >_> Barry was the only thing that made that game playable, you where controleing the king of Cheeryness =D

So well thats me n_n See you all about  

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:38 pm
Welcome to the guild all.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:39 pm
Hey,lol ive been playing for....2-3 years now,lol i know not that long. i originally bought the remake cause it was on sale at Best Buy,lol and i got hooked, i have RE 0,1,2,3,4,and gaiden,lol o and i have all the books by uhh....s d perry i think i dont remember ill have to check,lol. i have to say thought i was a bit disappointed in the movies, i think i would have liked them a lot better if they had stayed more true to the games, y'know?  

sedaki

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:00 pm
sedaki
Hey,lol ive been playing for....2-3 years now,lol i know not that long. i originally bought the remake cause it was on sale at Best Buy,lol and i got hooked, i have RE 0,1,2,3,4,and gaiden,lol o and i have all the books by uhh....s d perry i think i dont remember ill have to check,lol. i have to say thought i was a bit disappointed in the movies, i think i would have liked them a lot better if they had stayed more true to the games, y'know?
Welcome. For the record, Gaiden does not apply to the official Resident Evil storyline. Neither do the books, they're adaptations, but not official to the games.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:20 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
sedaki
Welcome. For the record, Gaiden does not apply to the official Resident Evil storyline. Neither do the books, they're adaptations, but not official to the games.
i know...but i was just saying...theyre still resident evil and they are STILL loosely based upon the "storyline"  

sedaki

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:38 pm
sedaki
i know...but i was just saying...theyre still resident evil and they are STILL loosely based upon the "storyline"
Just as long as you realize that Leon is not actually the evil B.O.W. from the ship, and that there is no Trent in the games.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:07 am
Biohazard EXTREME
sedaki
Just as long as you realize that Leon is not actually the evil B.O.W. from the ship, and that there is no Trent in the games.
yeah i know trent is made up and all of that just as some of the books r too  

sedaki

tasogarenootome

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:21 am
Hi all, thanks for having me in this Guild! ^^ You can call me Tas for short - I've been into Resident Evil since the days of cheesy black and white live action cut scenes and "They have escaped to the mansion...yet..." (can't remember if that was in the remake or not.) Though I was too scared to play them when they came out on PS1 - I made my bro play while I watched. LOL Right now I'm trying to finish RE0 and 4 on GameCube and love both. Anyway, thanks for having me! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:35 am
Welcome to the guild! cool  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

kite115

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:31 pm
call me jacob im with the S.T.A.R.S team for the R.P.D  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:40 pm
Hello ! my name is Dark Devil003 and i'm a huge RE fan. cool it's great to be here. smile 3nodding  

Dark Devil003

Claire_Walker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:27 pm
hi, im clair_walker. i am, what you might call, a resident evil veteran. I've played all exept one residentevi, which im working on right now, resident evil:code veronica x........i really need help, so if anyone can be of assistance it would be much appreciated =^w^=  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games