Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:58 pm
Brett, noticing that Ansem had left, turned towards the door. "Sorry officer, I've still got a mission to defend Ansem should he be attacked. So, I've gotta run." Brett jogged out the door and climbed into his mecha's cockpit. "Rustir, huh? I've heard the name before." Brett pressed a few buttons, pulled a lever, and took off for Rustir. [To Rustir]  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:21 pm
Morrow walked back upstairs, convinced that everything was in order. Morrow walked over to the lobby and sat down. "Well, it is nice to be home." He reached into a pocket on his robe and pulled out an ancient looking text and started to read. "I wonder how much longer Afos will be with those bounty hunters?" He smirked for a second and then continued reading.  

Arq Kujos

Satsuko13

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:44 am
*i fly in2 the libry* "hi is ne1 here??? i wanna lern!!!1!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:42 pm
Allen looked at her with blood red eyes that glowed like sullen embers beneath void black hair.
He turned to the stairs leading upwards and walked to the shelves that had been behind the front desk and launched himself into the air rather than climb the ladder that stretched from floor to ceiling. His wings barely rippled to hold him aloft as he searched for something. Eight shelves up and six feet to the right of where he ad been lounging, he found the book he sought and withdrew it from the shelf. His wings half-furled and he dropped to the marble floor light enough not to break anything or cause a racket. The black wings folded at his back and he returned down the way he'd come, only having to bloody his sword once.
Back in the basement (that was now the first floor and entry level) He offered the book to the girl who wanted to learn.
The title read "Grammar Starter".
Allen Aharden returned to the desk and sat down.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Satsuko13

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:35 pm
*i tak the scary mans offer as a thret and pull out my mega-super-awesome-demons-slayin-sord-of-doom* "u want 2 fight?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:54 pm
Allen simply stared at her. Even for a human her behavior was illogical.
"Miss, I don't fight people." He refrained from adding the words that would have followed that sentence before coming to the Library. "Further, we have a safety guarantee on the first floor--where we are currently located--that bans fighting. I am afraid I must ask you to put up your weapon, or leave." His tone remained reasonable and calm. Polite. His body language was casual--he lounged in his chair, gazing at her levelly with his lurid eyes.

Allen Aharden was not afraid. He could not be afraid (and not just because she was so irrational). He was simply incapable of feeling fear, as he was incapable of any other emotion. It was part of being what he was.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Arq Kujos

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:41 am
Morrow was sitting in a chair by the door when the girl walked in. He continued reading his book calmly, ignoring her until she threatened Allen. Morrow continued to sit, but he reached up and readjusted his glasses to get a better look at her. "Oh my," he thought to himself. "I hope she doesn't provoke him. I would hate to see her get hurt." Morrow gently placed his book on the table beside his chair and reached in his robe for a certain ring. When he found it, he held it up to the light to make sure it was the right ring. It was silver and written upon the outside were the words Is quisnam vinco is orbis vadum exsisto laurifer. Morrow slipped the ring on his left ring finger and then turned his attention back to the young lady that was pointing her sword at Allen.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:20 pm
Rooj walks into the library with her two servants following loyally behind her. "This place looks fun."  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:29 pm
Alabaster Soluna looked up at the arrival of the Robin thing. He pointed at a sign hanging above the main desk that bore the library rules on it.
Between "No radioactive beverages" and "No colonization requests" was "No enforced servitude".

"Either leave them and all items that you may posses that can have a controlling effect on others outside. If you fail to comply, action will be taken."  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:07 pm
*i leave the libry to go somewere else*
[were shud i go?]  

Satsuko13

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:49 am
"Correction its not fun at all." Rooj leaves the library to go somewhere else  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:55 am
Returning to the library with the last of the lost novels Unruly looks around noticing a definite improvement on things since she was last here.
"The place looks as good as new."
She said in awe as she practically floated towards the nearest shelf of literature and began reading like a woman possessed.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Arq Kujos

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:26 am
Morrow arose when the woman floated in and followed her to the shelf where she began to read so furiously. "Excuse miss? Is there anything I can help you with?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:38 am
The irrational one left, along with the bird-thing. The book-finder.... Unruly. had returned with the last book. He sighed and took it--paperwork was at least something to do. Something other than await the end of the Universe or some fool to find his Name writ in a long forgotten tome in a tongue not used since the world began. True, he was bored, but being bored in Time, where things are finite, and being bored outside of Time, where such things are not so very fleeting, was a significant improvement in his perception. Shelving books wasn't his idea of a good time, but so long as he was around, something might present itself.
He did loathe the Chains, though...
He made a note in one of the Library logs, his script (even scrawled) reading inhumanly smooth as though it had been typed. He then took the book and put it away by hand. (Opportunities to do as he desired would always present themselves--the Library was not a tame place by any means.)  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:26 pm
A few hours later the shelf that Unruly made her way to was half empty as a growing wall of stacked books was being built upon with each read novel. She was as absorbed in this world of literature as she was absorbing it and nothing short of a minor nuclear explosion would distract her from it. So great was her voracious love of the written word that she did not even register Morrow's offer for assistance.

Any library other the Tenth Sea would have been sucked dry by her inhuman reading ability. However, with the Tenth Seas countless millions of volumes, scrolls and ancient stone tablets from forgotten civilizations all along its two hundred floors she could be there for the next several years without even reading a third of it.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games