Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
1st posts here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxkillinqmetoosoflyxX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:49 am
Name's Mika but you call me anything you want. I'm fourteen. I don't think I'm emo but I am EMOtional, since everybody has emotions, but sometimes I get called emo for some reponses to certain questions. Music is my life....I tried living without it for a week and I almost died NEVER DO THAT TO ME! I also love writing poetry and reading books since I love words(unless it's from Vocab Workshop...blasted Red Book.)I'm weird and hyper but I tend to get depressed if something bad happens to me. I'm a realist so yeah...I don't care if the cup is half empty or half full, I just care what type of drink it is...like TEA WITH MILK IN IT.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:21 pm
Yeah so I'm Bryn (like Ben with an R it is NOT Bryan) I am a girl, just wanted to make clear. I'm only thirteen and full of some wierd craziness that can freak people out! People call me emo some times because I shop at Hot Topic (thank the person who made that store cause I get all my shirts from there!) and also because I hang out with some 'emo' and/or 'goth' people. I love,love, love music but I don't have a favorite band I just have a favorite song of the week. Someday I hope to be a writer or some other dream that I come up with. I have the occasional mood swings but I'm mostly up beat unless I feel really stupid then I'm shy redface I'm absolutely addicted to the drink Coke and Skittles! Since I feel like rambling I'm gonna KEEP going! I find the irregular very interesting such as other peoples views on religon, life, economy, and government or even the things that seem way out there. I think I shalt stopith here! But I would like to tell everyone my favorite quote from a button, "Don't tell me how to have my ******** day."

Bye, bye it was fun writing that!  

falling-x-hard

Lunarmatique

Distinct Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:57 pm
Call me Ryuzaki. People call me "emo", but I used to deny it. Now that I think about it, everything they say and their reasons for saying it is true. My favorite instrument is the guitar, although I can play bass and drums. Music is my life. I like anime. What more can I say?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:53 am
Kaiser Ryuzaki
Call me Ryuzaki. People call me "emo", but I used to deny it. Now that I think about it, everything they say and their reasons for saying it is true. My favorite instrument is the guitar, although I can play bass and drums. Music is my life. I like anime. What more can I say?

ryuzaki?
Is L-sama back from the dead...?  

sweet-neko-chan123

Lunarmatique

Distinct Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:04 pm
sweet-neko-chan123

ryuzaki?
Is L-sama back from the dead...?

I say he is....alive and newly reincarnated into this form! twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:17 pm
Hey, the name is AmandaRae. I'm not really "emo" in my opinion,others would disagree. I'm not really into labels so please don't label me. I love music, drawing, and acting. Um, i love making friends so please feel free to add me.

Captain Amanda Rae

CrystaMichelle

2,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:34 pm
Hey well my name is Crysta
I'm really into music some of my favorite bands are
Fall Out Boy, Avenge Sevenfold, Flyleaf, Paramore, Stereo Skyline, Ect ..
I write poetry and draw alot.
I love to read.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:31 am
hi my names michael i live in england and i'm 15.
At the moment i'm doing my GCSE's my favorite bands are
ironmadien,sum41,aat and some other bands that i won't name because theres a list lol
rofl  

skullnstars

Suki921

Dedicated Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:01 pm
Uh yeahh... I actually made one post before this, sorry but the topic caught my eye... and yeah. So, my name is Nicole, I'm 18 years old, and I live in New Jersey. I obsessed with music and horror movies. Especially zombies and vampires. I don't know why, but they fascinate me.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:17 pm
Captain Amanda Rae
Hey, the name is AmandaRae. I'm not really "emo" in my opinion,others would disagree. I'm not really into labels so please don't label me. I love music, drawing, and acting. Um, i love making friends so please feel free to add me.

ello ello ello
i loveeee your name
you shouldent like lables, its not human
friend im willing 2 be ^0^  

lovely lady hollie

lovely lady hollie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:22 pm
Suki921
Uh yeahh... I actually made one post before this, sorry but the topic caught my eye... and yeah. So, my name is Nicole, I'm 18 years old, and I live in New Jersey. I obsessed with music and horror movies. Especially zombies and vampires. I don't know why, but they fascinate me.

ello
i think its fine if you post again in this, like if noone said hi or something
maybe people would want to say hi more if you didnt start with saying "ummm.... yeah"
im obsessed with vampires and zombies too, so i thought it would be nice to say ello ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:36 pm
im not new but its been awhile. im graduating this year. cant help be busy. hi, everyone! im still here yall. dont delete me. lol smile  

goodgirl18

xXkiss of dawnXx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:42 pm
hello soviet mudkips accepted my request to join. hope to make some friends in here and possibly think of some poems to make.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:39 pm
My name is Patience, but call me Moose or I'll slit your ******** throat.
I'm thirteen. Shut up.
I'm bisexual, but only because I keep an open mind as to whom I fall for.
Otherwise I'm lesbian.
Other than this, everything else is in my profile.

patienceyeah

BlueSarah379

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:00 pm
Hey everyone Im Sarah Im 15 and live in New England.Well I Love poetry and write about however I feel and I love discussing poems with people and reading others people`s writing so if you have a poem you`d like me to read I`ll read it and you can read some of mine if you want but Im not the best in the world thats for sure.
I also love Three Days Grace,MCR,Bullet for my Valentine,Slipknot,Linkin Park,Tokio Hotel,Disturbed etc.
Well thats a little about me if you want to know more be nice to me and I`ll tell you^.^  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games