Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:45 pm
"Don't worry Lich, they are unarmed and worthless." Tobias said with a scoff. "And here I was wanting a fight with their king." He kicked up a rock and crushed it in his hand. The stone turned to dust in his hand.

"I think he is just mad because we kept getting tossed around during that big battle." Haru said with a sigh. He didn't want to admit his own weakness but he didn't really want to fight like that again. "I think its because my powers aren't mine but my sword's."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:03 pm
"Speaking of swords, Haru can I get a data scan of your sword?" I've been on the look out for a new weapon to use. My old ones are getting boring." Shinobu asked kicking rocks back and forth across the ground.

"If I hear him say'scan' anymore today I"m kicking his butt back to his time period." Tickey huffed as she strattled her bike.

Puff sat quietly as in a meditative state.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:06 pm
"Um... I'm not sure if you can handle the power but try if you'd like." Haru said unsheathing his sword and placing the rave stone inside. "Empower!" He called out changing the sword through its seperate forms so Shinobu can scan them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:27 pm
With each scan Shinobu's arm pulsed wildly. "This probably wasn't the best idea." He said as he rubbed his forearm through his sleeve. "I know I'm going to be feeling this for a while." He materialized a ball of energy in his hand that crackled and burst into pieces, disipating before it got too far away. "I'll be useless for a while."

"You were useless before." Tickey said before walking over to Shinobu. "Don't do anything that stupid again and I'll hurt you."  

Rozalin Wednesday

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:46 pm
"What kind of use were you before?" Tobias asked with a chuckle. He was kidding but he wanted to see how far he could take it. "You aren't useful but you power is; I'm not a high tech fighter but I'm sure you're nothing special."

"Hey, let it go Tobias, he'd trump you like my sword to a block of wood." Haru said swinging his sword back onto his back and fastening the clasp. "Why are you so ready to fight?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:52 am
"I am a pacifist. Please do not try to invoke me because I am also a living weapon." He said as he leaned against a building. "I really do not wish to cause you harm."

"Leave Shinobu alone, he doesn't joke around even I felt bad after me little joke." Tickey said before kickback anmd laying down on her bike.  

Rozalin Wednesday

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:43 am
THe Lich leaned to one side in his chair, holding himself up on one arm. "I swear, why do I even put up with these fools? I should be off engenering their demise..." he sighed under his breath.

Hermit scutled up his throne, and whispered into his master's ear, "YOu know you don't HAVE to.... THere is always your.... progeny..."

The Lich chuckled slightly, "Ah yes, Scooter...." he nodeed a few times, "And it would let me further my studies... I must think about it."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:53 pm
"I can her you Lich."Tbias said rubbing his head. He fet taken back a little by the Lich's words. Tobias growled a little, he didn't like being underestimated.

"We are way more useful that some pansy that sits in a chair and gloats when he can barely fight without an army of zombies." He stood up and tosed off the gifted red blazer.

"If you think you're all that and then some I suggest you bring it on or else apologize." He pulled a headband from his pocket and tied it behind his head. "On the honor of the school of crashing bodies and the house of McCain, I am telling you to take it back."

((See long drawn out post, I hate them. But Jeff as I said I can do long and drawn out but its not my style.))  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:04 am
((Alright Kupo, I believe you. I just felt like giving you carp.))

The lich shifted his weight to the other arm of his chair lazzily. He cast a downward glance at the man and chuckled. It was a deep and low rattle that shock forth from his fetid, and very recently self excavated, chest cavity.

"Oh come off of yourself." he siad raising one eyebrow slowly. "I'm a dread lord of all that is unatural and wrong in the world, you expect me to just take things back?" the Lich Riased his free hand and pointed at one of Tobias' wrists. It was suddenly restrained by invisible threads, pulled out to the side. "YOu couldn't strike at me if you truely wanted. You know that," he poointed again, this time at his other arms elbow, the strings cut off the circulation to his lower arm and forced it to hang at a marionet like angle, ",no matter how strong you think YOU are," he waved an open hand forward, as invisible preasure began to buckle Tobias' knees beneath him, "MY magics will always be albe to bring you to your very weakest." he pointed once more, this time at Tobias' neck, as the string began to tighten around the man's throat.

The Lich cast a sideways glance at Hermit, who was glancing hardly up at its master. "Go prepair the runes of greater sumoning and call up Scout."

Hermit gave his best bow, and scuttled off, "As you wish my master..." he sounded somewhat of whatever it was that Leehay had in mind.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:44 am
Tobias growled lightly as he began to fall unconscious from the air slowly cutting off his airway. "You're still not listening; I said we not me." He choked out. His arm went back to normal but he was having truble healing his throat as it was still being squeezed.

In a quick green flash Tobias fell to the ground. "Okay, I'm not getting into this but Killing someone who is willing to actually fight for what he believes in is a line crossing problem and I refuse to sit here and watch him die."Tobias said with a chuckle. "Tobias, I told you the Lich was not an easy opponent."

"Oh come on, I was blind sided; we both know magic isn't an easy thing to fight when it isn't straight forward attacking." He said sitting down and focusing his mind and a tiger of white and black fur. "Okay tiger and now attack." The tiger lunged for the Lich fangs and claws ready to rip him apart.  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:34 pm
The Lich smiled broadly, showing his old, worn, and very yellow teath, it wasn't something he normaly did. His magic broke, and it seemed he was genuinly happy. The Lich watched as the tigre aproached, he didn't even move as it closed on him, and broke his brittle bones. He even seemed to lend the tiger his power in the destruction of his body.

THough they couldn't see it, Cu had been thrashing about on the ground, bonds holding him in place, the same bonds the Lich used to restrain the massive dog from lashing out and the inocent or ignorible.

A chunk of the LIch's withered face fell to the ground and gave a shrill, yet satisfied cackle, "Ah, thank you my boyit said, sounding as distant as an echoe in its voice. "I'm glad you pklayed along in my little game... I supose you'l wonder why I had you do that, but I supose you could always ask Hermit if your curiousity is so piked for the next for days."

The rest of the lich was alredy falling to inert dust, which spread on the wind easily. The face continued to smile, even as it to was disintigrated. Of course, as the physical container left, the wave of negative energy was very palipable, sending a sudden sharp chill through everything in the area.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:17 pm
"Okay, someone wanna explain to me a few things." The tiger said scratching behind its ear. It faded into nothingness as Tobias regain consciousness. "Okie dokie; was I just egged into a worthless attack by a being of great power that could more than likely kill me in a normal fight only to have him seemingly let me rip him apart."

"Tobias, you killed Lichy; you b*****d!" Haru said not knowing what else to really say. He threw the rave stone into the air and caught it in his hand. He then threw his sword onto his back rubbing his temples in thought. "Hermit; is there any reason why the Lich would let his physical form be ripped to pieces like that?"

"Haru, I suggest you stop talking and let the big kids do all the talking." Tobias said rubbing his throat. "Next time can you not cut it so close? I can't recover if my brain is dead." He stood up and stretched out., he felt like something was amiss but he can't tell what it was.  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:57 pm
Hermit was busy pushing around a set of stones, each with different emblems carved into them. Once he had aranged them as best he could, the skull spun around to look at them. "Well simple, the Lich was so magicly exhausted, and had depleted so much of his negative energy, he couldn't have summoned either the undead from the other worlds to refil his lost troops, or summon Junior."

THe skul's empty socket began to glow. "Now, I suggest you stand back while I finish the portals barriers, or you may be sucked in..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:08 pm
"Yo, Skull. Me and the Blazers are going to go check out more of this town. I haven't gotten to see this place without getting shot, cut, or nearly decapitated. Even then I wasn't getting to look around." Puff said as he stood up to walk away.

"He's right, we're gonna go sight seeing." Shinobu said before taking off after Puff.

"I'm staying here, call me if you need anything." She said with a yawn.  

Rozalin Wednesday

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:45 pm
"Uhh..." Hermit was bussy prpairing the circle of sumoning, "Yeah, go ahead, things have dide down.... you should be fine to leave." it siad, its single eye begining to shimer with energy.

THe skull scutled to the center of the aranged stones, and began to trace the area around him in preperation, with his single eye.

Meanwhile, a pitch black man who's only color was the silver of his gun's barrel had walked slowly into the area. He looked at the undead with slight disgust.... he didn't like to see some of his former hits up and about, even if they couldn't recognize him. It was a bit of a let down really....

He walked slowly up to the three, staying hidden in the shadows, blending perfectly, as good as invisible.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games