Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twili-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:30 pm
There was also the time in RE4 when we were reunited with Ashley for the second time....that was soo sad....i thought i was rid of her... crying crying  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:40 pm
Once you have completed the game, you just want to go back and play it again on a different difficulty but a relative refuses to preform that task with you plus the game was lent to you by a friend and it had to go back a week ago.

Yeah. Happened to me with RE5.

I Rebecca Chambers l

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:21 pm
When Capcom made Wesker into a "gaaaawwwwd" T___T my poor Wesker. they stupified you.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:57 am
Not that sad but the relationship with Rebecca and Billy just ended in RE0 and never heard of again. Billy was a good character in my opinion, strong and fast but not as good as Leon who is stronger and faster just cold face. They could have said somewhere where Billy has gone off to. (living somewhere with fake alias?)  

nocturne006

zaploid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:32 pm
I thought steve dieing was pretty sad, but in the book it really made me cry....they need to bring him back somehow like he's been sitting in a test tube for a while and he's all better now!

I also almost cried when the cerberus pack started to tear Joseph apart....minor characters can be cool too =o

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:54 pm
Know what? Steve can come back in the next game. At this point that would be hilarious.  

Mr. Kennedy

Elaineybrainey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:49 pm
Steve's death. and for some reason Irving's death also makes me sad.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:02 pm
To date, Steve's death was the only time a character in a main Resident Evil game has cried.
Despite having really annoying voice acting, the creative team did a pretty good job of building up tension and some form emotional connection. Would better voice acting have made this moment more memorable? Definitely.
If it had been Leon kicking the bucket instead, then maybe it would have had a bigger impact.
It had the potential to be bigger that Aeris dying.
The song was much more saddening and mournful.
The delivery was nearly perfect, with exception to the voice acting, and played out just as a good death should.
One of the biggest problems was that the limited time we had known Steve did not result in the fans having a major emotional tie to the character.
The fact that you technically have to kill him yourself creates an even larger emotional impact window, which Capcom missed as per usual.  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:23 pm
Neither Steve nor Aeris stirred any emotional part of me, at all.
When Aeris died, I said, "Yes! No more competition for Tifa!"
When Steve died, I said, "Yes! Claire isn't gonna end up with this annoying punkass!"

Saddest video game death ever: Sniper Wolf in Metal Gear Solid  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:18 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Neither Steve nor Aeris stirred any emotional part of me, at all.
When Aeris died, I said, "Yes! No more competition for Tifa!"
When Steve died, I said, "Yes! Claire isn't gonna end up with this annoying punkass!"

Saddest video game death ever: Sniper Wolf in Metal Gear Solid

Damn it Bio!! crying  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:13 am
Booting up RE4 and finding out that Umbrella died. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:30 am
Thee Stranger
Booting up RE4 and finding out that Umbrella died. crying
How about booting up RE4, and finding out that the whole franchise died?  

Biohazard EXTREME

ForgetMe2000

Eloquent Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:56 pm
Steve's death.
I wept for ages, I had to go and pause the game awhile ='[

WHY DONT THEY BRING HIM BACK!!!!
I mean, firstly Capcom said that he was dead as in fully dead, then in CVx they brought Wesker in and said that he could be 'revived', so surely they have to follow the path and actually go ahead with it?

Although it wasn't done so well in DC. Chris was standing in the background like 'uh...k' and they really sped it up so he was just like 'bye' and died. It needed to be drawn out like in CVx. AND CLAIRE DIDNT EVEN CRY D<

I think a game of Claire going to search for him in one of Wesker's infested bases would be brilliant 8D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:03 am
If you let Lisa Trevor or the T-002 Tyrant kill Barry. Aside from his lines, Barry's a badass and a family man biggrin . Also, I don't understand how some people even remotely like Steve Burnside. When I first ran into him and heard his voice, my reaction was: "Damn it, another annoying a** character." Plus, Steve's a pervert.  

Hatsumi Shinobi

ForgetMe2000

Eloquent Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:38 am
Well, I am a Steve fangirl so forgive me if this opinion is a little biased xD

How can you not like Steve? I think he's just so, like, cute in his inexperience with absolutely everything =] He's not that annoying, especially in DC since he's actually a good support =3

I guess I like him so much because he always asked the obvious questions that I wanted to know like "What's THAT?" and he tended to voice
my own feelings 8D  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces