Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:37 pm
Xirius kept walking with the group, which was now heading for the kitchens. "You didn't? Alright, I'll make it short. Anyways, I waved a cookie in front of Xigbar's face, so he punched me, then the next time he saw me, we got into a huge fight, which ended in Saix actually breaking us apart. Finally, when I next saw him, in Xemnas's room, he knocked me unconcious with one of his gun arrows when I wasn't looking. And I haven't seen him sense. Moral of the story: When it comes to your elders, don't act stupid." They neared the kitchens now, and Xirius could also feel someone in there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:26 pm
Opening the Kitchen door, they find Rose eating sandwich's nearby and cessy looking suprised to see them entering. Looking at Cessy's face, he knew she seemed releaved for some reason. "She probably mistaken us for being the enemy. No wonder she looks tense." thought Xyukotsu as he approached Cessy and slightly bowed before her, showing his deepest respect toward her. "Perhaps you know why we're here, correct?" asked Xyukotsu.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:22 pm
Walking up to the two in the room, i kneel, "My Life is at your disposal until this mission is complete, but i will protect my comrads over all else."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:52 am
Xyukotsu could not help but laugh at Isamu's approach, muttering under his breath, "Yeah right, Isamu. Since when do you care for others? Only for yourself, right?" he chuckled as he wiped his eyes clear of any tears leaking out and then without notice going back to his serious, but emotionless look as he awaited for a further response from Rose or Cessy.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:39 pm
Okamikiba
Kiba is startled by the words that come from the mans mouth and becomes enraged"you b*****d! Wat do you mean by 'this castle is no longer yours' I kill for such comments" Kiba charges at the man and is tripped easily"WHAT the...?"kiba falls unconcious

“Idiot,” mumbled Larxene as she and Demyx say Kiba fall.

The stranger laughed. “Is this what has become of the Great Organization XIII,” he said, “Such a pity.”

Xaldin conjured one of his lances in his hand; the rest of them came orbiting around him in a furry of wind.

“Aww,” said the man with a sour expression, “And here I thought we could have a happy reunion, Xaldin.”

“You thought wrong,” Snarled Xaldin as he prepared to attack.
The stranger sighed with a shrug, saying, “Well, all right.” Then he lifted his arm in the air and the lingering darkness in the room collected above him. What ever he was about to do, Xaldin wasn’t going to let him finish.
He raced out at the man sending his lances ahead to piece the enemy’s skin. But they never made it to the target for a wall of darkness closed in front of the man, capturing the weapons as if it were a flytrap. Then, as if the darkness had a mind of its own came at Xaldin and roped around him so he couldn’t move.

“s**t,” shouted Larxene, “He’s in trouble!” She then raced forward throwing her knifes at the black octopus arms tangled around Xaldin. A few that Larxene hit let go, but it wasn’t enough. It didn’t take long before Larxene was under attack to by the swirling arms of darkness. She jumped and flipped to avoid being caught.

Demyx rushed down over by Kiba, shaking at his shoulder. “Kiba,” he urged, “get up, this is no time for a nap!”  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:01 pm
Alchemy Puppet

"Two people?!" She squeeked. This wasn't good. "Wait so If everyone is searching for the younger one now, then the older one is still at large! No, wait, The creepy doll lady took out the one that looked like saix, so that there were three?" Naixen was trying to put together the pieces but it seemed to have become a mess in her small head. "I'm confused...." She held her head as she tried to straighten them out.

Xigbar let out a huff of air, replying, “Guess that makes two of us, eh. If only we could figure what these guys wanted?” Then he stood up and stretched his body. “Well, that’s enough relaxing for me, better get back to tracking this guy down.” He said.

“Our thoughts exactly,” Said Lexaeus as he walked into the room followed by Vexen.

Xigbar rolled his shoulders, trying to get the feeling back in them. “Hey there, how’s it going boys.” He said casually.

Vexen replied, “We need to know who attacked you and why.”

Xigbar proceeded to explain to them exactly how he got two stakes driven into his wrists to the best of his abilities and what happened when Larxene found and brought him to the infirmary.

“Alright,” said Lexaeus, “lets get going, we’ve wasted enough time.”

Both Vexen and Lexaeus started for the door. “Come Naixen,” said Vexen.

Xigbar got his cloak back on and followed after.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:06 pm
(Rose, Xirius, kitsune, Xyukotsu, Isamu)

Cessy released her gaurd. "I take it you're all the squad that's going with Rose then." she said.

Cessy smiled when she saw Xirius, being glad he got to be a part of this misson as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:45 pm
Medevilgirl
Alchemy Puppet

"Two people?!" She squeeked. This wasn't good. "Wait so If everyone is searching for the younger one now, then the older one is still at large! No, wait, The creepy doll lady took out the one that looked like saix, so that there were three?" Naixen was trying to put together the pieces but it seemed to have become a mess in her small head. "I'm confused...." She held her head as she tried to straighten them out.

Xigbar let out a huff of air, replying, “Guess that makes two of us, eh. If only we could figure what these guys wanted?” Then he stood up and stretched his body. “Well, that’s enough relaxing for me, better get back to tracking this guy down.” He said.

“Our thoughts exactly,” Said Lexaeus as he walked into the room followed by Vexen.

Xigbar rolled his shoulders, trying to get the feeling back in them. “Hey there, how’s it going boys.” He said casually.

Vexen replied, “We need to know who attacked you and why.”

Xigbar proceeded to explain to them exactly how he got two stakes driven into his wrists to the best of his abilities and what happened when Larxene found and brought him to the infirmary.

“Alright,” said Lexaeus, “lets get going, we’ve wasted enough time.”

Both Vexen and Lexaeus started for the door. “Come Naixen,” said Vexen.

Xigbar got his cloak back on and followed after.

Naixen Nodded and followed. She was a bit worried about her uncle Xigbar moving out and about but it seemed he was ok. "So where do we start?" She couldn't help ask. With now knowing two people running a muck everywhere it seemed almost impossible.  

Alchemy Puppet

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:55 am
"We were ordered to guard Rose and help her find an item for Lord Xemnas. He has brought us here to you and now I ask you, Where do we begin exactly?" asked Xyukotsu as he responded to Cessy about their mission.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:57 am
Arising From My Position, "Xyukotsu, Your one to talk about caring for others. But at least I stand by my word"  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:05 pm
Turning around quickly to face Isamu in the eye, giving him a cold look, "Well at least I don't abandon my friends unlike you. All you care is for yourself and no one. Not even Kitsuna or myself. All you care for is you're abilities to be carried on, isn't that right, Isamu?" said Xyukotsu as he still gave Isamu a cold look. "Axel was right not to trust you." he muttered under his breath as he turned away from Isamu to cessy and awaited for what she had to say. "I should of cut his throat when I had the chance." he thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:09 pm
"If what you say is true, then I have no friends to abandon, thus making myself my true priority." I stare at Xyukotsu as coldly as possible. "You on the other hand have many that you call friend, but none that are truely that. While i never call anyone a friend unless i can truely trust my life to them."  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:31 pm
"My friends are my life. I'll do what I can for them, for their also my comrades, Isamu! Besides you did have friends in the past, but you left them and chased you're own pathetic path to gain power! Axel was right about you, I just didn't want to believe it." said Xyukotsu as he turned away from Isamu, not wanting to look at him anymore, hoping the mission will start soon. Just seeing Isamu was poisoning his memories.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:06 pm
Kitsuna walked over to xyukotsu. "Don't let him get to you xyukotsu. What he says isn't true. I will protect you with my life and I'm sure Xirius would do the same. After all you're our friend" said kitsuna  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:34 pm
Cessy lingered her way back over to a very satisfied looking Rose who was eating her sandwich and sipping on her soda blissfully. “Certainly a loving group, wouldn’t you say,” teased Cessy as spoke under her breath toward Rose  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff