Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:52 am
The Sphinxyness
Xia nodded and sent her Nothingness covered vine at the new form, then summoned several normal vines to attack as well.
??????: dissapears  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:10 pm
Recca spins his blades fast making them like saws he threw them at the new enemy.  

MrAsianK

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:17 pm
((20 other forms up his sleeve...haha))
Rixia pulled back on the bowstring even further. It was so tense, she thought it was going to snap. Ready...aim...fire. Oh, wait. Rix set the arrow on fire. There we go. She released, and the arrow zoomed at Ruxia.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:49 pm
Rikku looked at Ruxia. She knew she should escape now like he had told her before but she doesnt want to quit. she didnt know what to do.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:56 pm
"Where did he-!?!" Xia exclaimed softly as she looked around her. Her vines retreated back and surrounded their mistress, ready to protect her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:35 pm
((...he disappeared...? *backtracks* Oh...whoops ^^ wink )
"Where'd he go?!" she exclaimed. He had disappeared before the arrow could reach him. "Frick..."  

Akira Shinji

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:37 pm
(( i got to go to my art show at school i be back on later. well i be on gaia but i wont talk))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:42 pm
The Sphinxyness
"Where did he-!?!" Xia exclaimed softly as she looked around her. Her vines retreated back and surrounded their mistress, ready to protect her.
appears infront of her "hallo" flicks her forehead  

hydra4

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:34 pm
"Ah, nuts." Xeviance saw Ruxia reappear in front of Xia. "Time to do something about this..." He again put up his hand, and it glowed, but now he waved it in a wierd pattern. A white orb surrounded Xeviance, protecting him. The orbs then surrounded the others, except for Ruxia. "Thought you might like the help."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:13 pm
Alixraen
"Ah, nuts." Xeviance saw Ruxia reappear in front of Xia. "Time to do something about this..." He again put up his hand, and it glowed, but now he waved it in a wierd pattern. A white orb surrounded Xeviance, protecting him. The orbs then surrounded the others, except for Ruxia. "Thought you might like the help."
((ITS NOT RUXIA ITS HIS LITTLE BRO *sigh* i need to think of a name for the new little dude my lil bro said i should make a little brother))  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:17 pm
hydra4
Alixraen
((ITS NOT RUXIA ITS HIS LITTLE BRO *sigh* i need to think of a name for the new little dude my lil bro said i should make a little brother))
((name him what ur little bro name is. Thats my idea!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:42 pm
Xia blinked as she was suddenly flicked in the forehead. Her vines attacked, not taking any chances with those who got up close to their mistress.  

The Sphinxyness

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:55 pm
((oh...Hi then not-Ruxia))
Rixia wondered if she could shoot from inside the protective orb. "Screw it," she said, and fired.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:42 pm
Xeviance looked up and took aim at the new enemy. "Why don't they just disappear?," he wondered aloud. From inside his shield, he fired three quick shots in succession, racing towards their targets.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Alixraen
Xeviance looked up and took aim at the new enemy. "Why don't they just disappear?," he wondered aloud. From inside his shield, he fired three quick shots in succession, racing towards their targets.

ruxia: "KIYOSHI LOOK OUT" appears infront of kiyoshi taking all of the attacks

Kiyoshi: "brother"

grips his chest in pain and falls to the ground

floats down to his brother "brother why did you"

"you mean more to me than this stupid test"

hugs him while crying  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games