Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:30 pm
(Great, have to wait 12 more hours for Ric to come online...)

"Whatever, I'll find out later." Kouga said as he "roof-hopped" over to the training grounds.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:08 am
*I turn from Neko to find Brile in the room now too.* "Hey, how's squad 9? RJ still up to the same antics of kicking your asses and swooning over Sakythia? Oh, and hate to break it to everyone in 0, but none of us even touched him so we don't get any prize. Well see yall later, I'm gonna crash at the dorms." *I hop out the window and tree and roof jump over to my apartment.*  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:07 am
(Erm, Korn, didn't you know RJ left the village...?)  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:52 am
"You're kind of late on that one buddy... You might want to watch out for Neko though. That makes her very irritated. If you know what I mean..."

Daisuke strapped on his shoes and hopped out the window after Kouga.  

D a i j b

3Rton

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:49 am
"Wow Snow i really admire you." Ric says when others leaved the room.
"To think that you even toke care of that so fast."
Ric stands up.
"You sure do act like real superior, "never happened to." My a** you were pretty much like them."  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:59 am
"Ric-sensei, you still owe us a present!" Kouga called back from outside the hospital from a faraway roof-top.

(We're at the squad 0 grounds)

ll Shinzo ll

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:06 pm
(Really? RJ left? I'm guessing to the Akatsuki. That sucks.)

"Well shoot howdy, done up and left did he? Oh well. Wasn't that great of a teacher anyways. Um, ever heard of a joke people?" *Now I leave, bye bye now.*  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:59 pm
Mikyo phazed thru the wall into the room that Snow was in.
"i need you."  

Oni_Soul

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:18 pm
"Well. You're right... I got myself into so many fights. Especially with you!" Snow teased him. She thought over her year she spent training. Fun times....

She felt a presence and spazzed out. "Woah... Didn't see you there, Mikyo?" Snow stared. Her face was expressionless as she tidied herself up. "I see." She didn't know what she was getting herself into. But she never did... Sometimes things just happen. And more or less, they're for the village. Heh. It's Mikyo.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:09 am
"i need you to come with me back to Leaf, i need medical assistance there."
a metal puddle formed under Mikyo and Snow.
"are you ready?"  

Oni_Soul

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:59 pm
"If that's the only choice," Snow sighed as she straightened her hat. "I need you to fill me in on the situation though." She walked past Mikyo, and then stepped before the portal. Snow was about to put one foot in, but before stepping down, she looked back. "I'm sure you guys will take care of the village while I'm out on this errand." She than stared at Mikyo... He's quite an interesting character. Always getting me into these kinds of things. Snow disappeared as she entered the portal. Only a cold massage was left behind.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:17 am
"Well clones won't do much but yeah we manage somewhat."
*Pof*  

3Rton

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:12 pm
rahenno runs into the hospital and gose to a emepty room and places kouga down on a bed  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:28 pm
"Kouga?! Are you ok??? Why didn't you let us help you?! Rahenno-senpai, did you interfear in the fight?? We can't let you go to the Sound if we know they put you in the Hosipital. What if they find out your true identity while you being there? You won't have anybody to back you up! Just go to the Committee and tell them to strengthen our defenses. I won't let you go!"  

D a i j b

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:38 pm
"daisuke calm down, i didnt interfear, i helped yuan is a snecky little devil. i should of want kyuubi, maybe none of this would of happened.oh one more thing, if kouga want to go let him, if it in his heart let him, who are we to change his desion" rahenno said having his haed half turned to daisuke.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games