Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Nikki's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:49 pm
Gohma waits for a while and getting no answer he quickly leaves for the training grounds to get started for the day.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:06 pm
NIkki walked in and found a scroll on her doorstep. Shaking her head she opened it and read it. Scowling she shoved it in her pocket. Walking into her room she rubbed her wrists feeling the burning going down.  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:16 pm
NIkki packed a bag of clothing and medical supplies. Sighing she lugged it over he shoulder. walking outside of her house she shut the door behind her. She had to go and see Ozzy before she left.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:12 pm
~.:{From here until i say i return i will be with my my clan outside Kohana}:.~  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:22 pm
Nikki walked into the still new and rebuilding village. Shifting her pack to her shoulders she was almost instantly greeted by many people. Smiling and nodding she was led around to all the new buildings. Shaking her head at the off for rest she sighed. "I need to go to the sick house." quickly going there she noticed a head of blue hair healing a child. Smiling she walked over and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Nice to see you Nero."
Whipping his head around Nero smiled. "Nikki!" spinning around he hugged her tightly. "You came back, i knew you would."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:35 pm
Nikki hugged him gently before looking at the 5 or so people. "So these are the worst ones that couldn't get over it themselves?"
Nero nodded and frowned. "Yes i have very limited healing skills and i know you have some so..."
Nikki smiled and quickly set out to work. Examining each one she found they all had a virus. Nothing too serious though. Quickly gathering herbs from one of the small gardens she mixed up a cup of tea. "This should be good for them.  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:54 pm
AFter making a few more cups of the tea and writing down the ingrediants and how to make it Nikki was done and ready to leave. Hiking her bag over her shoulder she had changed after getting pretty dirty in the garden. Walking outside she was told that Naro was waiting outside of town. Nikki quickly went and greeted him.
Ni: Hello Naro, i just finished up and am leaving.
Na:...must you leave? Can't you stay.
Ni: I have a village to return to no.
Na: I see..." Naro then holds her hand and pulls her into a hug. "I will miss you."
Ni: returning the hug nikki smiled before pulling away. "I will miss you to."
walking back to Kohana nikki waves at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:06 pm
(and back to normal house))
Nikki walked into her house. She was a bit tired from the healing and long walk. Dropping her stuff on the couch she sat next to it. Shaking her head she knew she should go and visit Ozzy. Standing up she left.  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:38 pm
Ikkie comes and knocks at the door "Hey Nikki, can I come in?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:49 pm
"Yeah come on in."  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:02 pm
Ikkie walks in and sits on a chair "So, how are you and Ozzy?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:04 pm
"I think i'm getting married?" shrugging she looked at Ikkie.  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:05 pm
"YOUR GETTING MARRIED?!??!?!?!?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:10 pm
"Well Ozzy asked me and i well it caught me off guard and...." Nikki sighed and frowned. "Do you not like Ozzy?"  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:16 pm
"Well we had a bad start, but he does throw one heck of a party,with sak-, I mean, he's a very nice person and I think you should say yes, if you love him, but don't go off making children right away! xp "  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games