Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithwen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:30 pm
Well, I missed out on the rooms thing, but if I hadn't, I definitley would have included what I like to call "The wall of Shame"

I think it makes a good point though- Not every Orlando Bloom fan is necessarily ignorant of Tolkien's works. And not every Tolkien fan hates Orlando Bloom.
It also makes another, more important point: I am a huge nerd who deserves to be slapped a few times. sweatdrop

I finally got the internet in my room by the way ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:30 pm
Cute, Russ. I want your long hair. *Takes scissors* Mine would be that long (It's like three inches shorter) but my mom forced me to bob it in 6th grade because she thought it would look better that way. After screaming bloody murder, she let me grow it back.  

Elainya

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:15 pm
*goes slightly unshy*

Me on Sippie

I laugh because my shirt is ginormous and ugly. All note that I am wearing contacts... and getting lots of crap in my eyes whee but I still hate my glasses even if they keep crap out of my eyes. Now that I look at that picture it doesn't look like I was all that graceful. Though not bad for my second day jumping biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:23 pm
I've always wanted to jump like that. Alas, my horse was a poor deprived 10 year old brood mare that looked at me funny if I demanded anything faster than a slow walk.  

Elainya

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:48 pm
Elainya
I've always wanted to jump like that. Alas, my horse was a poor deprived 10 year old brood mare that looked at me funny if I demanded anything faster than a slow walk.

I know that feeling. Sippie isn't all that much better. The only thing she was good at was staying in the lead, so if I was with other horses she would always be quick. Either that or she'd run off with me.

I swear I was ready to stab her after she ran off with me three times in one day stare

But jumping is fun if you have a decent horse and really low jumps *is afeared of hieghts*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:01 am
Lithwen
Well, I missed out on the rooms thing, but if I hadn't, I definitley would have included what I like to call "The wall of Shame"

I think it makes a good point though- Not every Orlando Bloom fan is necessarily ignorant of Tolkien's works. And not every Tolkien fan hates Orlando Bloom.
It also makes another, more important point: I am a huge nerd who deserves to be slapped a few times. sweatdrop

Who says you'll be forcing me to marry you? I'll be forcing you to marry ME.

I have those exact same two Legolas posters. XD  

Caeleste

Thaxul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:56 am
Lithwen

I finally got the internet in my room by the way ^.^

for shame! For shame, Lithwen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:08 pm
thaxul

for shame! For shame, Lithwen.

redface I know, I know. *Sigh* I think there are something like 30 different peices of paper with a total of 60 Orlandos.

And Akiyo, I'm going to Quebec in April, so we should start planning the wedding. wink

Glorfirith, I'm insanely jealous. I've been begging my father for riding lessons/a horse since I was about six. Other than at camp and once when I went away with my friends, I haven't even rode them xp But now that I have my own income, that's another thing I'm considering this summer (lessons, not a horse- my doggy wouldn't like any competition for affection).  

Lithwen

Lithian Naurwen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:28 pm
WOW. For shame Lithwen xd ( I have a Legolas poster, and an Aragorn poster....but still not a whole wall XD!) I shall post my ugly n00bish countance to the masses after I get the stupid picture on a disk. (cause my camera ish broken sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:15 pm
Where in Québec?

My shirt pwns.

User Image

User Image  

Caeleste

Imyavie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:52 pm
eek ......

Where did you get that!!?? *Grabs Aki by the collar*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:00 pm
Pictures, fun! I'm to lazy to scan the few of me on holiday in England this summer that I do have...maybe I'll scan my senior pic as it's really quite pretty. Hm...  

TenshinoHikari

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:29 pm
I just got bored so I took pictures of the top of my desk. Meaning a majority of my LOTR related stuffs.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

I need to get the first five of HoME in hardcover. BoLT pt. 2 isn't on my shelf since I'm reading it, but yeah. When mom bought the books for me she couldn't find the first five in hardcover >___<

And I need to get a better copy of LOTR.

Someday...when I actually have money to spend on stuff like that xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:36 pm
Lithwen

Glorfirith, I'm insanely jealous. I've been begging my father for riding lessons/a horse since I was about six. Other than at camp and once when I went away with my friends, I haven't even rode them xp But now that I have my own income, that's another thing I'm considering this summer (lessons, not a horse- my doggy wouldn't like any competition for affection).

What kind of lessons would you take? I didn't like equestrian... too... strict? I'm used to casual bareback and stuff. I intend on getting a job... very soon. And then I'm taking up riding again. I'm well beyond withdrawl. But then perhaps my fear of Sippie/falling off of Neptune will be gone. I was in endurance riding but didn't get far. Stupid... um... *won't name names*  

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

treythea

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:30 pm
I have a couple of very general LOTR posters, with everyone on... but i'm not posting a picture of my room here, it's not been redecorated since I was six years old. XD
User Image

My pony, with my sister. XD She's a bit small for me, but still rideable, and so completely evil. smile  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games