Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:08 am

(sighs in remorse) alright...(slowly looks back at the door) lets go....(pushes door slightly open then all the way a bright light appears in the way)(destiny walks into the light) comeon...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:09 am

Mikyo follows her in.

"tell me what has happened so far."

Oni_Soul

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:17 am

(its a sorta dark room the mother is on top of a younger destiny strangling her) this is was my first memory thatbi could ever remmeber....my mother....went...and snapped...(the mother claws child destiny neck as the kid dess is trying to free her hands)(their in a living room type place) my nisan was at work...
"destiny destiny....its a fact that you must die one day sweetie but since your a half breed and as your mother i will spare you"(mother does hand signs and her hand is full of chakra) " from this day you will be cursed if you dont find your love before your 16 time has run out and until that day i will make your life as horrible as possible for you are a sin a bad girl and must be punished" (kisa gets up and kicks kid destiny)

things like this always happened but this is how it starts...(stilllooking into the room)she knows it hurts me in my regular body too ...(is holding side)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:22 am

"im sorry....this hurts you all the time...do other people do this to you."

Mikyo keeps looking into the Dream Room.

Oni_Soul

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:28 am

not no more at least...i understood how you felt when everyone started accusing you and saying you did things that wasnt your fault... i couldnt help but get angry and yell

(the room goes white then dark again it outside now)(a teenage man is facing the woman who beat desstiny) (the man is protecting destiny)
kisa: come child! your brither needs to be taught a lesson! now get over here!(yells this at dess)
sai: mother i will not let you hurt her anymore or our clan youve killed over half the people its time to stop!(has ears and tail too but looks alot like gohma)
kisa:then...*jabs his stomache with deep claws* ill stop on the account of my own sons death(starts laughing but stops once sai puts a curse on the mother)
sai: heh...ill die...making...sure...you..will...not..kill...anymore...civilians....(falls to the ground dead)
dess: (looks up) ni..san....mama..(isnt crying)(but is scared to death)(her mothers eyes are a red demon color) you ever defy me.... illmake sure you end up just like your brother(starts to beat destiny again)
real destiny falls to the groundfeeling the pain)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:42 am

"your mother needs to be tought a lesson....and i think i know how to fix these problems..."

Mikyo looks at her.

"now...just say release...."

Oni_Soul

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:43 am

"release"(destiny wakes up)"how?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:47 am

Mikyo looks up with kind eyes but a heavy heart.

"you need..."

Mikyo looks out the window and then to the sky.

"to go back to your village and straightin things out with your mother."

Oni_Soul

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:52 am

shes in this village our village is gone im lucky to have found kitsune and her mother..i just gotta make sure...she never finds out... and mother never usually leaves the house so were okay.... and i aint workin anything out with that b***h! once i become strong enough i will kill her so i guess thats how ill work things out(smiles but is exhausted)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:55 am

"dont worry...vilolense right now is not the answer...i will go with you to your mothers house tommarrow. and if she attacks you"

Looks back at destiny.

"i'll break her spine."

Oni_Soul

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:58 am

shesin no condition to fight anyways i was there last night....she knows...its coming up... the chunin exams...she said...shed be there...to watchme fail..thats why im trying really hard and training solong so to prove to her a half bred can be as strong as a full bred
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:01 am

"i guess you can call me a half-breed...i am part demon...my bones are made of unbreakable metal....and i can control metal just by thinking about it...i made a jutsu out of it...."

Oni_Soul

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:06 am

im searchin for a way to become full human... yes the way you couldnt control the mask is a half breed..many years ago i had a huge problem like such latley that problem has increased i loose myself in nothing ness if someone has caused and emotional strangel on themself and their close tome or if imangry enough i dont think about consiquences im not able to realease its full power because of a seal on my neck that keeps the power hidden so that i wont ever turn into my mother and snap
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:12 am

Gohma opened his eyes. He was still on the sofa, but at some point in the early dawn he had fallen asleep. He stood and walked silently into the kitchen and rummaged around. He snapped a loaf of bread in half and sat at the counter eating.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:13 am

your awake(smiles)feel better today?
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games