Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:32 pm

Hokori screamed in pain each time the blades sunk into his flesh. He fell to his knees as the shadow disapated around him. His eyes were blue now all of their power now in Gohma. His wounds weren't healing and his blood spattered around him. "So I have been bested. You are your father." He whispered blood coming out of his mouth. "He always beat me when we sparred."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:34 pm

"Ozzy what are you thinking?" shu asked

Kairi2Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:35 pm

Gohma's eyes pulsed quickly. "Go. Die where you will just get out of my village." He whispered back. "You are no family of mine. My father was right to disown this village!"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:35 pm

Ikkie watched at the blood spill "Simply horrific"

ThePheonixGuardian

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:37 pm

"You have no right to kick me out of my own home!" Hokori whispered fiercely. "I want to die with my father. I want to stay in our crypt for eternal rest. Do not deny me this. Please." He begged. The blood pooled around him and Hokori gasped. It was hard to breath.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:39 pm

Gohma stood listening. He didn't know what he should do.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:40 pm

Miharu grabbed her knees and looked at Gohma He doesn't know what it is to not have family... he won't let him! Miharu closed her eyes
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:40 pm

"Please!" Hokori begged again trying to crawl towards Gohma but falling forward as his strenght gave out. He was dying and he knew it. The breath was blood filled and it gurgled out slowly.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:41 pm

Ikkie looked at the two with pain "his own family....."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:43 pm

Gohma looked down at the blood on the ground. He walked slowly forward and grabbed Hokori lifting him and holding him around the shoulders. He began walking slowly forward towards the crypt door. As he neared he kicked the door knocking it off the hinges. He dragged Hokori down the stairs and pulled him to where his grandfather lay. The next alcove had Hokori's name on it strangely enough. Gohma healed what wounds he could on Hokori and the blood stopped as he layed the man on the stone slab in the alcove.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:43 pm

(g2g, Miharu and Gohma tell me what happened)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:45 pm

Miharu looked shock from the top of the building to Gohma

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:46 pm

Hokori opened his mouth to say thank you but only blood came out. He spit it onto the floor and layed back. He was suffocating slowly to death on his own blood. Hokori stirred softly as his body died. He looked to Gohma's eyes and then his fell shut. His body stopped moving suddenly and all was still.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:49 pm

Gohma's eyes pulsed softly as Hokori died but he did not cry. This man was evil and Gohma had risen above his family's past just as his father had to give him what he wanted. He slowly shaped the stone around Hokori's body and retrieved his scythe. Gohma layed the scythe across Hokori's body and walked back to the stairs silently.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:50 pm

Miharu lowed her head and smilled as tears fell to the floor
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games