Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Questions for the opposite sex! [= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Breaking The Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:29 pm
I have a question for the guys. How come every guy is either a jerk, a perv or an idiot when they are teenagers? Where/Are any of you not like that in high school? I know there aren't any guys that aren't like that i my high school.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:25 pm
LostMySnowWhiteQueen
I have a question for the guys. How come every guy is either a jerk, a perv or an idiot when they are teenagers? Where/Are any of you not like that in high school? I know there aren't any guys that aren't like that i my high school.

obliviously I'm not a guy. lol. I think guys are like that to show off in front of friends. I'm a senior in my high school and the guys in my grade act the same as when we were all freshmen. Guys just mature a lot slower. sorry guys but it is true.  

redhead princess

2,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x-YourLegitGirl

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:49 pm
Here's a question for guys who wear boxers:
Why do guys where plaid boxers alot?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:45 am
Centillion
Laws that men have to follow under certain limits of masculinity. If we break them, we are considered "feminine".

Why do women say "I want to be treated as an equal", but AS SOON as something goes down, as something bad happens, THEN they want to be treated "like a lady". CHOOSE ONE!!!

i allways want to be treated equal to a guy even if it means i have to deal with the bad  

vergil4ever

Draconian Huntress

43,075 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Marathon 300

TheSugarpoT

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:10 pm
LostMySnowWhiteQueen

Well most guys do that to act "manly". It's mainly just a thing that they do to make themselves feel better. There selfish.

SoftballChamp21
Here's a question for guys who wear boxers:
Why do guys where plaid boxers alot?

For the most part those are just the "standard" type boxers. I know when most guys first try out boxers they will get something like that and either stick with those or branch off to something different. Most people don't like change so they just wear there little boy ones still. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:45 am
LostMySnowWhiteQueen

It's cause we're young and Perv is such a harsh word to use.

And my question is why do women think they can get whatever they
want?  

User 22861467

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out