Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:26 am
Rocky nodded and snapped his fingers, swiping his paws over the table quickly. Half a second later, their order appeared on the table.
"There you go. And sure, you can play~ I'm sure everyone appreciates good music."
His clone still stood by the coon and the cheetah, smiling slyly.
Rocky himself then noticed another patron walk in, and went to greet him.
"Hey! Welcome to the HighTail Cafe! Want anything?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:54 am
LimberNimbleShadow
Rocky nodded and snapped his fingers, swiping his paws over the table quickly. Half a second later, their order appeared on the table.
"There you go. And sure, you can play~ I'm sure everyone appreciates good music."
Yes i here to fill an order on ballarena tulips." shows the paper work. "If you can just sign here ill give theese to you and be on my way and "leans in to whisper"Do the whole cafe a favor and dont make my baby sister mad shes pregnet with pups and all and since we lived on the mountains she can even beat me up"
Lake smiled seeing her brother and drinks the milk "Bro just do your lil job and shuu. me and snow arent baby pups anymore." toho just sighed,"But your carrying pups! i just want whats best baby sis."  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:15 am
enzerubebii98255
LimberNimbleShadow
Yes i here to fill an order on ballarena tulips." shows the paper work. "If you can just sign here ill give theese to you and be on my way and "leans in to whisper"Do the whole cafe a favor and dont make my baby sister mad shes pregnet with pups and all and since we lived on the mountains she can even beat me up"
Lake smiled seeing her brother and drinks the milk "Bro just do your lil job and shuu. me and snow arent baby pups anymore." toho just sighed,"But your carrying pups! i just want whats best baby sis."

Daisuke sipped his drink, thanking the waiter in the process, "Ahh . . . that hits the spot." He pulled out a black guitar, it's strings were made of nylon not steel, more made for acoustic picking then strumming. The wood it was made of was mahogany. He finished the hot drink and left the cup on their table. Running a paw through his long hair, he went to the performance center in a corner of the Cafe, "Alright ladies and gentlemen, I shall be playing a piece. Usually we need two guitarists, but I shall be using a recording I made earlier for one piece." He pulled out a stereo and music player, plugging it in, he pressed the pedal on the stereo turning on the music, while playing along himself. It was beautiful and calming.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:30 pm
She shyly got up and looked at her flute. "Ok mine is a bit short but in my traditions where i come from. you play to song and if you hear howls your not alone. its the spirits of our ancestors watching us and protecting us." she played the song and she began the short song. a wind came out of nowhere circleing her as if howling as she played it. as if welcoming her into the cafe.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:48 pm
enzerubebii98255
She shyly got up and looked at her flute. "Ok mine is a bit short but in my traditions where i come from. you play to song and if you hear howls your not alone. its the spirits of our ancestors watching us and protecting us." she played the song and she began the short song. a wind came out of nowhere circleing her as if howling as she played it. as if welcoming her into the cafe.

Daisuke had set his guitar back in his case as he listened to her song. As it finished he smiled, "Beautiful, I'm sure your ancestors are proud." He gave her a quick hug and nuzzled her, their embrace warm with his love and pride for her. His black and white hair fell slightly as he separated from the embrace, "I wonder how our pups are gonna turn out."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:49 pm
Kai listened to the music and smiled softly. It had reminded him of the lioness he had known not too long ago.
"What's wrong?" Ammy asked him, noticing his sigh. "Is everything thing alright?"
Kai looked up gave her a hug. "Yeah... just remembered something from the past, that's all". He looked at her, then at the stage. "Hey Ammy... do you play any instruments?"
Ammy laughed and gave him and a smile. "Kai... I'm a goddess... I can do anything".

Kai blushed slightly in embarrassment. "Oh yeah... I keep forgetting that". He glanced over at the stage. "Do you wanna play something?"
Amaterasu thought for a moment. "How about you and Rocky play and I'll sing? sound good?"
Kai grabbed his guitar and jumped onto the stage. "Sounds good". Ha looked over to Rocky. "You up for a jam session, wolfie?" he asked him.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:01 pm
((ok.... finaly think my computer is fully working!)) cody jolts up, haveing fell asleep where he had been as he did sometimes. ".... aw curse my damned habits....." he mumbles as he looks around, looking at what happend in his uncouncious absence. he stretches his arms and back, yawning an blinking sleep from his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:41 am
A tired looking fox stumbles into cafe before slumping into a chair at the bar, and sliding some money onto the counter. "Coffee please, something strong if you can." after ordering his head droops to the counter top ad lies there.

User Image  

Kitt_Beesley

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:08 pm

((I hate all this stuff I have to deal with >.<))
Rocky was in the back, making preparations for something he had planned later.
As he stepped through the doors, he caught wind of something Kai had said to him and broke into a soft grin.
"Oh, sure! What instrument? Horn, guitar, bass, just name it~"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:14 pm
Kai looked over at the keyboard. "How about that one?" he said pointing. "I'm on guitar and Ammy's on vocals".
Kai had never heard Amaterasu sing before so this should prove interesting.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:10 pm
Rocky eyed the keyboard, examining the keys and the brand. A Casio, it was.
"Hm... Why not? Nothing to lose, right?"
Rocky pulled up a stool and played a few riffs, smiling to himself.
"Heh, so what's the setlist?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:20 am
The shadow creature sat down at a table, rubbing his eyes with both paws as he smiled softly. "Good morning friends~" he yawned, resting his chin on a paw and letting his green eyes wander over the area.  

Kororie

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:39 pm
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke was still sitting on stage as the others began to join in, "Hey, let me know what we're playing, I'll probably know it and can join in as a background player." He set his paws around his mate, Laughing Lake and the guitar was in a rack, waiting until further instructions were given. "I love your music, the way you played it blew me away." He laughed at the pun he had made, no matter how corny it sounded.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:41 am
a nerous and shy new comer walked into the cafe . cos she wanted to see what the tow nshe found her slef in had to offer. she walked up to the counter and said. "can i order food here please im reallty hungrey and i have absolutly no idea where i am could you help me please?  

Kiaratiger

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:00 pm
Kororie

LimberNimbleShadow

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Kitt_R_Beesly

enzerubebii98255

Dainar Inferni

A gray furred, black haired mouse had absolutely no idea where he was, and was trying to get somewhere, but always ending up in front of the café. All the while, he was thinking, 'Bloody hell, bloody hell, bloody hell!! Why do I always get lost!?'
He sighed, admitting defeat, and he walked into the café. In a clear British accent, he he spoke, "Hello, there! Would any of you know what country I'm in? You see, getting lost is an... erm... habit of mine." While all cool on the outside, he was thinking, 'If any of them mentions my height, clothes or me looking like a girl I'll kill them all!!'  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff