Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:48 am

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
((Umm...okay?))
As the explosion settled a patch of dirt fell on Fenrir's head, who had used his bone-fanged lance to dig a deep enough hole to shelter him from the explosion of the ice mirrors at the last second. "C-Close call." he growled as he jumped out of his newly made crater.

You should quit thinking
I'm so fragile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:47 am

Fenrir Graveheart
((Chidori Nagashi(One Thousand Birds Current)
Prerquistisites: Chidori(One Thousand Birds)
Description: A variation on a regular One Thousand Birds developed by Sasuke during his two-and-a-half year training with Orochimaru, this jutsu allows the user to cover himself in electricity, instead of just concentrating it in his hand. The electricity can be channeled anywhere, allowing the user to enhance his attacks with it. Because it is channeled throughout his entire body and not concentrated, the electricity will only cause temporary paralysis instead of killing an opponent. While this is not a problem in one-on-one battles, it does allow others to save their comrade if Sasuke is outnumbered. the user can also channel the electricity through a sword that they have, increasing its overall strength and cutting power.

Sorry man, that isn't going to work. Since it puts lightning all over your body you're going to destroy your own mirrors (since the ice is weak to lightning). Also, you have to channel it through a sword if you're going to do something like that, which he didn't mention you using. So basically, that attack isn't possible.))

((It does not need a sword... You may use a sword but it is not a requirement ^_^))

Blood sighed and said "well, Im training for a bit... Holler when you need me. Blood took his pack and moved to a safe area to train. There he took out his scrolls and read them one by one and was thinking which one to learn.

Bloodfang23

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:16 am

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo walks out from the sidelines heading over to Fenrir. "Are you ok? What was that all about?" User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, and Mist 7 member
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:38 am

xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

((What happened to the bunnies??))

Having absolutely no clue what was going on, Quan's blindfolded face turned to his right and left, trying to take in everything that was happening during the fight. As the fighting got more intense, Quan finally gave up and absent mindedly stroked Zhao on his head, his sensitive fingers brushing over the soft fur on his pup's head.

When Zeramaru then disappeared, Quan snapped back to his senses and looked up, his face donning his former confused expression. Where had his bunny gone? He wanted his bunny! The blood from his open wound on his shoulder had long since stopped bleeding, and now all that was left was a sleeve flapping in the wind, his metal arm already trashed in the fight.

User Image

iZann

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:56 am

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
((I know. Sorry, I was thinking of something else.))
"The hell if I know." Fenrir growled as he gripped his right arm. Spiraling dark purple colored bruises ran around his arm like a tattoo, a result from using the deadly but taxing bone-fanged lance. "But why is he even in this village? He should've been stopped before he could make it past the gates!" he barked as he walked over and sat next to Quan, still clutching his right arm.

You should quit thinking
I'm so fragile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:38 am

xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权

User Image

When Fenrir sat down next to Quan, he turned his head, seemingly looking at Fenrir, before shuffling away from him slightly. If his eyes were not blindfolded, he would have been glaring daggers at Fenrir. Why did the annoying and scary man have to sit beside him?

User Image

iZann

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:41 am

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo shakes his head. "I don't know, If he entered the village through the gates then my bird Leo would have spotted him immediately and told me." He sighs then looks around at the training grounds, things seemed different to him now that he is raikage, he has a lot more responsibilities.
User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:50 am

User Image

A sudden muffled sob could be heard, as Quan's face scrunched up comically to hold it in. Quan was busily scrubbing his eyes with the back of his sleeve, to wipe away the tears, trying his best to look like a "tough man". He was still only seven, with absolutely no idea what had happened just now, and currently was not understanding a single word everyone else was saying.

((I'm having too much fun rping as a crybaby lol))

User Image

iZann

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:43 am

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"Hmph, whatever." Fenrir muttered. "I just need to get stronger so I can finish him off once and for all." He glanced at Quan's reaction and then back to Kazuo. "Hey, the kid doesn't know, does he?"

You should quit thinking
I'm so fragile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:55 am

((Know...what I'm sorry? O_o ))

iZann

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:41 am

((Fenrir is Quan's sensei. twisted ))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:48 am

((LOL Have fun trying to train him, a blind and deaf little boy who speaks no English or Japanese, and to top it up, a CRYBABY. Yes I make interesting characters blaugh ))

iZann

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:58 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo nods after looking around and after verifying that things were ok here he sighs and disappears.User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:29 am

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir stood up and glanced at Quan. "Listen runt, you've been assigned as my student, but I ain't gonna teach you a damn thing if you stay like that. Now when you dry your tears and learn a little english, seek me out. Until then, stay a weakling." Fenrir then vanished in a gust of wind. He had training of his own to do.

You should quit thinking
I'm so fragile

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:52 pm

Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku came to the training grounds once again now with scrolls as he looked around then saw Quan as he came as he just went up to him and well was about to say something but instead stood there remembering that it was hard to communicate with him as he tried to tap his shoulder to show that he was there in front of him.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I will live to the fullest."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games