Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:15 am
((page 400))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:32 am
Spartan-622
((Alita. I'm not the headmaster right now. I'm a different character I made up.))

((I know I have eyes xp ))  

MizNaughty520

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:22 pm
Alita-520
Spartan-622
((Alita. I'm not the headmaster right now. I'm a different character I made up.))

((Just making sure.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:24 am
Spartan-622
Alita-520
Spartan-622

((Just making sure.))

Comes up to him....so whats going on.....  

MizNaughty520

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:02 pm
((Alright, where is most people and where can I start? ^-^ Cause Xia's ready to show Xemnas what she can do!! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:59 pm
Recca thought a of new staff form, the entire wooden section disappeared and formed an invisible film over Recca's body. Recca would still feel pain, but greatly reduced. the film also made all wind resistance null and void. Recca moved even faster than before. the crystal ball formed gloves over Recca's elbows, at the fingers they formed claws.

a 30 gigas theta appeared.

Recca was surrounded. He pointed his fingers at the gigas, and crystals shot out from each finger, they flew into a few gigas, and twisted inside to keep from coming out. Recca moved his hands, and the crystals moved with it, so the gigas did to. The crystals shot out of the gigas' heads. and returned to Recca's hands. he could have shot crystals forever there was an unlimited amount.

"Crystal Killer!" Recca shot the crystals back out, each on made it inside a gigas. Reccas used the gigas and weapons, hitting them into uncontroled ones. "Crystal clap!" Recca clapped his hands together, and more crytals shot out, but also the crystals inside the gigas' came together, smashing them into each other. when the debre cleared a mass of the crystal was there. "CRACKLE FANG!!!" the crystal exploded shending shards everywhere killing the surviving gigas theta.

Recca walked off.  

MrAsianK

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:09 pm
*stands in the middle of nowhere* Where? Where am I? it's like a dream...*feels light* It's dark...is some one there? HELP ME!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:11 pm
Recca finds a hotel, "ah good, i'm getting sleep and i have no idea where i am, but first..." Recca sees a grocery store, and goes in when he came out he had a bag of food. Recca checks into the hotel.

guy at counter: that'll be 800 munny

Recca gives him a large full bag "i think that should cover it" Recca grabs his key and goes to his room. he begins to prepare dinner.  

MrAsianK

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:33 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i see."
"I don't quite understand it, but I think there is something inside me that wants to get out. I can't control it."

*appears behind him* samething happened to me, tell me, do you remember waking up in a lab??
"hi alita. how was the party"

BERRY! I don't exactly remember....this is weird..this alley...its......bad....*shivers*
berry sigh.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:42 am
bixyll grew bored and slowly stood up and walked away from berry and began to look for recca  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:55 pm
Recca finished cooking, he had made 4 steaks and some fish, if the rest of the guys came over. he opened the windo so let the smoke out from cooking the steak.

Recca turned on the t.v. and began to eat.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:56 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll grew bored and slowly stood up and walked away from berry and began to look for recca
berry saw him and followed him  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:16 pm
bixyll didnt notice her behind him and he continued to walk he started to walk down the street that the hotel recca was in on  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:21 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll didnt notice her behind him and he continued to walk he started to walk down the street that the hotel recca was in on
berry continued to follow him  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:29 am
BerryRikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
berry continued to follow him

((ok I can't find the abscent forum please gimme the link))

*snaps out of darkness and is back to normal* Huh? their gone??  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games