Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4002 4003 4004 4005 4006 4007 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:02 pm
Yeah, I am liking the splash of purple. Purple is an oft-forgotten Halloween color.

Interesting. Is that set of yours designed after rabbits/grunnies or am I just reading into it too much?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:18 pm
I need to remember to actually run around an get those things this year since I can get to the site now. I need random stuff to stop getting in the way of my gaia time xD  

Kitsune_berry

9,100 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:12 pm
I have all the jack stuff this year, I like em, they're all cool this year.
(( I'm new to the guild 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:57 pm
Yeah, it can be easy to let a day or more slip by, especially when chilling in a guild.

Welcome to the RPR, TransformersGirl! biggrin  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:20 am
Thanks Yoder ^_^ Well, what I did, was after you go through all the shops and get your jack bag, it resets, so sometimes I just kept doing it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:28 pm
For the last several years, I couldn't be bothered, and sucked up the gold to just buy the durn things. This year, not so much. Still, as said, I like the ideas of the follower items. Those look damned good.

Oh, and if you want to talk TFs . . . we can get into lengthy chats. ninja  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:38 pm
. . . . 1st world problems on Gaia.

I want to make some money by selling off some old shite I haven't used in years, but don't want to screw around with the damned marketplace which is slow and generally ticks me off.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:57 am
Oh, Alexander Magnus, if you wanna talk TF's we will talk TF's, happily and without complaint. actually, they have two sets of Jack stuff this year, regular and fancy, you get the fancy by playing the miny game on the Jack V.S. EB battle thing, every two levels you get an item, and if you have to start over, and you re-do a item level, you get gold. The first time I re-did, it was in the 4,000's, but it slowly goes down the more you have to re-play (I kept gettin stuck on LV. 7 sweatdrop )) the fancy stuff is black and silver  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:00 pm
@TFGirl: I think you've just made Magnus's day! 3nodding

Oh, black and silver is a nice color combination. That reminds me more of New Years stuff. *really needs to actually do the forum battle stuff instead of watching endless reams of anime*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:36 pm
I am greatly looking forward to being naughty . . . and getting the newest iteration of the black team

MP-10B Black Convoy (Nemesis Prime)
PE-DX-02 Aranea (Blackarachnia Motorcycle Homage)
AM-24 Cyrus Breakdown
and get a free . . .
AM-27 Ultra Magnus . . .

Going to be very pricy, but I've wanted Cyrus for a very long time, and don't know when I might have another opportunity for the other two.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:20 am
@ AM: That's awesome, I have Armada Nemesis Prime, and I can't wait for TF4, Grimlock's suppose to be in it (he's ma favorite 1 ) the movies's suppose to be good, I've liked a FB page that has a lot of the official concepts and videos that people have filmed of the movie, it's cool.

and on Halloween, being Naughty is on e of the fun parts, scaring people,getting candy, all that fun jazz  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:35 pm
I have mixed feelings and am cautious of TF4. Bay may have finally learned his lesson, but I won't judge good or ill just yet.

As for toys, I have RID Scourge (the black redeco of G2 Prime) and he could be Nemesis Prime. Now, if I can get my money before TFsource runs out, I will get a masterpiece of him.

As for Grimlock, I worry. Bay had no desire at all to use the dinobots. Their inclusion may be bowing to the fanbase, but when somebody does not care about a property, it shows on screen. I just worry about what Bay will do with them . . .  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:12 am
I want the masterpiece Grimlock, either G1 or the Foc Game one.

I'm going to give Bay the benefit of a doubt, with this one, since he listened to the fans, and he has a complete new cast, it may be good, so I'm hoping he allows the Dino's to keep up their awesome name and nature, so i'm just hoping here, and I pray i'm not disappointed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:11 pm
sweatdrop I have both. The FoC Grimlock is not bad, though his dino mode is SORELY lacking. I've seen 3rd party kits with a better shield and sword, and those make the bot mode worth it. The MP is truly a good toy . . . if a tad unimaginative. The only real innovations are how the tail fully folds up into the legs. Beyond that, it is an okay figure- not a WOW one.

As for Bay, I am cautious because of his track record. The first film gets a pass for bringing my beloved IP to the big screen. The second sucked nothing short of epic balls . . . and the third felt like two movies. The first half was okay, typical Bay faire- but the second half was awesome. If he continues on that path and does in fact listen to the fanbase, it could be good.

We shall see what happens with the Lightning Strike Coalition, I mean the Dynobots, I mean the Dinobots.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:01 am
crying Lucky!!!!

I'm hoping Bay listens to the fan base, I loved, beyond loved the 1st movie, second was Okay-ish, and I loved the 3rd if just for the Chicago scene(s). I'm hoping it's better than good, I'm hoping it's beyond spectacular.

You know, Grimlock liked the LSC name better (at least he did in the game lol) So i don't think he'll mind what ever you call his team, as long as it's not offensive in anyway, ya know?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4002 4003 4004 4005 4006 4007 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games