Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:39 am
The Tibetan Wolf looked at the mouse that came in and raised a single eyebrow. "OK?" Putting his guitar in his case and sipping his drink, Daisuke got off the stage and sat at a nearby table, trying to relax. There were so many things he had to do. His next album was supposed to be done by the end of the month but he concluded that if things kept going the way they did, he'd have to push the deadline back. Daisuke finished his drink and looked at the waiter, seeing if he could get his attention for another drink.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:45 pm
The gray furred light brown haired folf walked in and looked around. "This is a nice place..." He sat down at a table and stretched out, opening his cellphone and checking the upload status on one of his videos.  

TheWildLeon

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:20 am
-strolls in with tail swaying from side to side- very nice =3 -takes a seat and leans back-  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:20 am
A sapphire blue dragonoid walked in through the door and his eyes quickly scanned the area. He darted back to and took a seat in a corner. He let out a sigh, sparking lightly with electricity, as he tried to relax. 'I'm was here to make friends, not to rip some ones head off,' he had to continue to repeat in his mind. He was never to good with this task. He stay in this back seat as he mentally prepared himself for this task. He closed his eyes and turned his elongated head face down, letting his two straight back horns reach towards the sky. His speared tail lay calm, and his powerful wings hugged tight to his back. He wore no shirt, so his scaled chest with the one bare spot was purely visible. His clawed hand rested, right over left, on the table. His feet, each of the four toes baring larger claws then his hands, rested below his tattered jeans. He slowly looked back up to scan the area and decide who to try to make friends with first.  

Nareik Yukiboshi

Friendly Friend

9,700 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Saya Otonashi O_O Haji

Desirable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:06 pm
*quietly walks in, tails swaying, ears drooped, sighing. looks around* (This seems like a good place to make friends) *takes a seat in the other back corner*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:07 pm
Kyomiko, a furry mixture between a cat, a rabbit, and a pig, strolls into the cafe, looking around with great curiosity. She skips into the building, settling into a seat and curling up. She licks her paw and begins to groom her perky kitty ears, then meows and sniffs the air. She intends to nap here, where it is nice and warm and smells good. She smells sweets; she loves sweets. Her stomach growls, and her ears droop. A few doughnuts before my nap sounds like a good idea right now, she thinks. She sits upright in the chair and looks around, wondering where the waiter/waitress could be. Her pig tail twitches with excitement at the idea of getting some sweets. She meows again and continues with her grooming.  

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Pokiitu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:23 pm
Remy walked in looking around, he rubbed his neck as he growled slightly. "Damn. The tree wasn't very comfortable." He said to himself and let his hand slide off his neck and let it fall down.
He looked around and sat down by a table and rested his elbow on the table, and his chin on his hand. The smell of food made him smile awkwardly and closed his eyes sniffing the air.
Opening his golden eyes he quickly looked around seeing many other furs. He sighed and scratched his cheek and sat back in the chair.
He took both his arms behind the back of the chair and put his head back, he stared up at the ceiling slowly starting to fall asleep again.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:28 pm
Remic watched slowly, tying to figure each one out. He saw one animal walk in and take the back seat opposite of his own. 'Nervous? Also looking to make friends?' his mind wandered. He took several minutes to make his choice and try and risk it. He got up and walked over slowly to the other table. "This seat taken?" he asked softly indicating the seat across from her. small bolts of electricity jolted from his mouth as he spoke, giving his voice a rather sharp edge to it. ((if that makes any sense))

Saya Otonashi O_O Haji

Nareik Yukiboshi

Friendly Friend

9,700 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Saya Otonashi O_O Haji

Desirable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:21 pm
I looked up as I saw someone walking towards me. "Um... no, that seat is not taken." I knew I was blushing as I said this, as it is a natural habit for me.

Nareik Yukiboshi
Remic watched slowly, tying to figure each one out. He saw one animal walk in and take the back seat opposite of his own. 'Nervous? Also looking to make friends?' his mind wandered. He took several minutes to make his choice and try and risk it. He got up and walked over slowly to the other table. "This seat taken?" he asked softly indicating the seat across from her. small bolts of electricity jolted from his mouth as he spoke, giving his voice a rather sharp edge to it. ((if that makes any sense))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:21 pm
User Image
_____人参_____

ある日ね、「片っぽの羽」ない鳥がいてね、
でね、でね、「ワッ!」っつっても逃げないの。
そんでね、「羽ばたく」かわりに鳴いたんだよ。
それもね、「みにくい」じゃがれた声で。

Ninjin was shy as he entered the cafe, wringing his long tail in his hands nervously. He smiled sweetly at the people he passed with a light blush on his cheeks. He approached the bar and sat at a stool, adjusting his jacket and long ears to prepare for the warmth of the building. He squeeked, "Um... Hello?" still wringing his tail in his hands.

「大空なんかには未練などないさ」ってね。

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

STR4WB3RRYP0CKY

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:44 pm
User Image

Preferred name: Katomi Sunohara
Abilities: Can balance any item on her head and arms (can hold about 3 trays)
Good with men and children.
Experience: Used to work at a restaurant with her dad so she got it all down.
Why you want the job: " I want it because i thought it would be fun to work somewhere else for a change"
Weeks: " I want to try to get a job and stay for a long time...seems fun "

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:19 am
User Image

~紫色の髪の猫~
Murasakiiro no kami no neko
Katomi shyly walks in looking around and sits down. She smiles a little bit. Katomi looks at the menu deciding what she is going to have

STR4WB3RRYP0CKY

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100

so unholy

Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:04 pm
User Image

Beelzebub walked in his goggles on and his headphones. He was surprised at how many people were in here. He took a seat and let his Daft Punk play as he checked out the menu to figure out what he'd have. 2 hands on the menu holding it and the other two in his pockets.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:49 am
Oh, here comes somebody just walking down the street!.. not a furry, granted, but he looks nice enou-is that a pistol on his hip? Lord. Turning to acknowledge the charming little shoppè, he pauses for a good thirty seconds while looking up and down the narrow street as if he can't decide whether or not to give the establishment his patronage. A bike whizzes by, causing him to jump and steadily make his way past the tables on the patio and head inside.

Stepping over the threshold, the man takes off his helmet and pulls the surgical cup off his mouth to look around, the air conditioning easily breezing through dark, buzz-cut hair. For someone in uniform(?), he certainly looks fresh-faced. After a moment of looking around, he shuffles hesitently towards a booth while avoiding eye contact with people and plops into the seat, setting his medkit beside him on the bench to avoid breaking it. He didn't seem to be in a rush if he were purchasing anything, as he left the waiters to their own devices without calling their attention.  

Medical Officer Dusfraine

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces