Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:06 am

((Wonder whats taking Alice so long to post... Zera told me I could train her for a while... Hayz...))
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:47 am

xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

What had the scary wolf-like man just called him? Quan had no idea, but either way it had to be something insulting. From what Fenrir said, Quan knew that 1. he was now this scary wolf-man's student, and 2. he needed to learn English. Sure, he had no problem with the first point, but learning English? Where would he do that? Quan scowled fiercely at Fenrir as he vanished in a gust of wind, deciding that he did not like his teacher. Just as he pulled out the Doton scroll for more training, he felt someone tap his shoulder and turned around, knowing that it was Riku even before he tapped his shoulder.
"Hmm?"
He asked the older boy, his brows furrowed as if he was angry at the older boy for disturbing his training.

((Ok...anyone have an Inuzuka scroll? XD))

User Image

iZann

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:22 pm

Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku thought for a second,"Nihao?" Riku said unsure just coming there to say hello to Quan though it seemed that he was in a bad mood so Riku started walking away with his scrolls that he just got as he went to go train close by a three.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I will live to the fullest."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:16 am

User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru has been waiting in the shadow of a smaller ice mirror and he just emerged from it. "Now I understand." Zeramaru mumbled as he felt most of his memories returning but not his insanity.

The yonbi inside Zeramaru grew restless apparently nothing it does is returning the old Zeramaru now it is trying to control Zeramaru but at least now Zeramaru has self control and he just fell backwards.

((blood... prepare yourself. I will launch a full scale attack soon... on your brain smile PREPARE TO LEARN JUTSUS!!!))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:37 am

((I am an inuzuka, I may learn with you, and I need to learn other jutsu as well...))

Blood sighed and looked at the scrolls, he took out his lightning scrolls, and then his inuzuka scrolls, and browsed them all to see which to learn.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:47 am

xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权

User Image

A fight was coming up...Quan could feel it. Training for Doton jutsu would be useless, since he was never a long range fighter anyway. Instead, he chose to focus more on a unique jutsu of his own, that no other could copy. The power of the Hachibi.

Quan extended his right arm, his face that of pure concentration. The muscles on his arm suddenly tensed, as if something was going to pop out...but nothing happened.
1/7

Inside Quan's mind, there was only his usual void of nothing but darkness. Such was the mind of a blind and deaf boy. Suddenly, a thick purple chakra aura engulfed him, the evilness of the chakra radiating off clearly.
2/7

It was clear that the purple chakra was no normal power, as the evil that radiated from the young boy. After a while, the chakra seemed to condense and a pair of ox horns formed on Quan's head, made out of chakra.
3/7

Soon, the ground beneath Quan's feet began to crack, and a tail of chakra emerged from behind the boy. The tail, however, was no normal tail. Suction pads covered the whole tail, making it seem more like a tentacle than a tail.
4/7

The dust and dirt around the ground began to rise up due to the immense power of the Hachibi. The dust was released in a shockwave around him, reflecting upon its sheer strength.
5/7

Quan suddenly raised his single arm--his right arm. His fist was clenched, raised towards the sky. As he did, the purple chakra seemed to flare around his arm, pulsing as if it had a life of its own.
6/7

With an almighty roar clearly not coming from a seven year old boy, Quan punched his right arm into the air, A massive blast of the evil pruple chakra was released from his hand, firing like a bullet into the trees. The power was not comparable to any weapon. Tearing a path through the forest like a hungry beast, An ugle scar appeared in the forest in a single moment from the mighty attack of the bijuu.
7/7

User Image

iZann

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:30 pm

((Sorry, School was a little hectic this week smile hihihi ))

Alice went over to Blood to see what he was doing.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:28 am

User Image

Still in his Hachibi form, Quan growled and lowered his torso so it was closer to the ground. By now, three tails had already sprouted out in quick succession, and after a while, one more tail started emerging. Unlike its stronger foe, the Kyuubi, Quan showed no sign of going out of control. He still had the snarl etched on his young features, but did not go on a rampage as he usually did when his mind spirals out of control. The five chakra tails waved in the air, bubbling and radiating an evil power. Quan suddenly clenched his single fist, and the power of the Hachibi's chakra seemed to intensify. Without any warning, two of the tentacles behind him extended, shooting out like a bullet. They seemed to be under Quan's control, as it shot out, wrapped around a tree, and uprooted it without any trouble. If one was to look closely, they would see that the tails were similar to tentacles, with suction pads on them. Quan's chakra tails crushed the tree without any strain, splintering it into tiny pieces.

User Image

iZann

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:05 pm

Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku came back to the training grounds as he just finished over at leaf his first match and would have to wait to see if he had advance or not,"I should be able I did beat him." Riku said as he sat down and started to polish his blade.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I will live to the fullest."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:40 pm

Darion got to the training grounds and waited for Darsk to show up.

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:07 pm

Darsk arrived a bit later than anticpated, but he was there nonetheless. Finding Darion, Darsk said, "Glad you could make it. Man. Can't believe were Genin man! Isn't this cool"? Backing up a bit, Darsk began to start doing stretching exercises saying, "So, you ready to do this thing? Can't wait to see what you got"!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:11 pm

"Oh yeah being a genin sure feels good!"Darion said as he did stretches to"Oh the question is are you ready"Darion said as he got into a battle stance

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:13 pm

After Darsk got fully stretched, he took the large scythe that was strapped across his back and sat next to the tree. Before Darion started to ask why, Darsk said, "We wouldn't want to have an accident would we? After all, this is only a friendly sparing match". Then Darsk got into his battle stance and said, "Your move".
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:15 pm

"Nah every time i go against some one its always my move.you go first."Darion said as he waited

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:25 pm

"Hmph! Your funeral". Faster than Darion could blink Darsk launched two kunai his way, all the while running as fast as he could towards Darion.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games