Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

esimed

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:21 am

Alright! I got my first pair of Sneakers. I'm just about ready to start dancin!! Congrats on the 6000th post! That must be a very memorable moment. haha.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:22 am

Talon TDS
No, not total. YOu have around three hours today. The event is in the evening/afternoon hours of Gaia standard Time until christmas itself. I only have so many gifts because I have no life and can sit on a computer a lot! blaugh

EDIT: W00T!!! The 6000th post is MINE!!!!!! twisted

I still don't have all the presents... and now they're increasing the amount of times you have to carol to get one present gonk

But I guess I would have a lot if I wouldn't have sold them all directly ninja

W00t, now I have a zombie g-corp t-shirt heart But damn Gaia doesn't allow me to equip it gonk SO now I just have to walk around in my longjohns xd

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:24 am

Hey Mou! How ya been?

eek You . . . got . . . a Zombie shirt!?! Does it make you a zombie when you wear it? I want to be a zombie soooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaad!!!! stressed
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:24 am

Well atleast you've got that cool tail. That should make up for some of the misfortune.

esimed

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:25 am

Mou
... and now they're increasing the amount of times you have to carol to get one present gonk

But I guess I would have a lot if I wouldn't have sold them all directly ninja

What do you mean they are raising the number of carols needed? sad
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:27 am

Hey Talon, that would explain why some people have only gotten their gift after their 6th carol, versus the 5th. Must be giving out too many gifts and trying to cut down on virtual expenses.

esimed

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:29 am

I doubt that is the real reason, sir . . . but it might explain why I have not gotten my gift when I was supposed to. I am trying to time it right so I get new gifts. If I cannot depend on when that will happen, then I am going to be rather upset. stressed
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:42 am

Ah well, it was just an idea. I know Gaia goes offline for maintainence far more than one would think necesary. Perhaps it is a glitch. Or else they aren't recording properly each time someone sings.

esimed

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:49 am

Perhaps . . . but I do not want to complain. It is free.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:53 am

Another way to look at it is that it is not free, it does cost time to do it. Now one could claim anything they wanted to about the value of time, but I think we can all agree that it does have some value atleast. So it's not entirely free, though I don't know what all type of advertising is going on through Gaia Online to counteract the cost of running the site.

esimed

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:54 am

Perhaps then to clarify, I should say it does not cost to join, or use the site.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:58 am

That's certainly true enough. It doesn't really matter though. You'll still feel down and upset if they don't give you your gifts. haha. and that's totally understandable.

esimed

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:04 am

Damn right. I am spending a lot of time and effort on this project. I would like to be able to count on the pattern so that I am sure to get the whole set without difficulty.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:04 am

I just got my first gift after only 5 carols, so it must be a glitch, not an intentional attempt to cheat someone out of anything. Let's go see what I got.

esimed

esimed

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:06 am

oh damn, I can't open the present. It keeps saying there's a "General Error" hmm.... I see your point though Talon, it would be nice to know the pattern and be able to count on it, to use it for your advantage.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games