Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4010 4011 4012 4013 4014 4015 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:32 pm

Calm down guys ^_^
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:32 pm

Oni_Soul
claru gardeford
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Alicia can i be a sannin for you?

Claru:I just need one hit on him,but that genjustu poses a problem.What beats genjutsu?
My sword beats genjutsu. Its only purpose is to kill any genjutsu it touches from someone of your rank or lower. If they're higher rank you can get out, but are stunned for three posts. but for you idk XD. just make up some excuse to not look him in the eye.

And this is why you are wrong. Genjutsu is an inatimate object, there for it cant do s**t. People in this guild dont know how to use genjutsu properly, and if I even tried to do such a thing as use a genjutsu the Crew members would take it as god modding because I didnt state it was a genjutsu.

If you look back, you do have to state that you are giving hand signs, and that it has a limit which comes in latter posts. But somewhere along the line you now have to say that it IS a Genjutsu...which spoils the whole thing. I gave Mikyo a weakness, it wasn't that Hyuuga s**t, it was his HEART! I SAID IT ONE MILLION TIMES!!! HIS HEART WAS THE ONLY PLACE THAT DIDNT HAVE METAL, AND NO ONE COULD FIGURE IT OUT!!!

im sorry for this outburst...s**t hit the fan tonight...
That was the point. my sword was the vorpal sword. it only cuts things that don't exist.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:33 pm

hector rouge
Calm down guys ^_^
as katara from avatar would say I'M COMPLETELY CALM!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:34 pm

As I told all the chicks that were turning me on. Stop or I ******** all of you!

Havok-Trance

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:35 pm

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:36 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
Oni_Soul
claru gardeford
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Claru:I just need one hit on him,but that genjustu poses a problem.What beats genjutsu?
My sword beats genjutsu. Its only purpose is to kill any genjutsu it touches from someone of your rank or lower. If they're higher rank you can get out, but are stunned for three posts. but for you idk XD. just make up some excuse to not look him in the eye.

And this is why you are wrong. Genjutsu is an inatimate object, there for it cant do s**t. People in this guild dont know how to use genjutsu properly, and if I even tried to do such a thing as use a genjutsu the Crew members would take it as god modding because I didnt state it was a genjutsu.

If you look back, you do have to state that you are giving hand signs, and that it has a limit which comes in latter posts. But somewhere along the line you now have to say that it IS a Genjutsu...which spoils the whole thing. I gave Mikyo a weakness, it wasn't that Hyuuga s**t, it was his HEART! I SAID IT ONE MILLION TIMES!!! HIS HEART WAS THE ONLY PLACE THAT DIDNT HAVE METAL, AND NO ONE COULD FIGURE IT OUT!!!

okay your hear is your weakness right?
though all the rest had your metal, metal that you made that couldn't melted by lava as well you could control others how is that a real weakness it can't really be reach at any time so that's no weakness the same way as how the bloodline techniques made no sense

that's my argument

and yeah genjutsu needs seals but you don't have to tell someone there in a genjutsu

I just said that the area around his heart is his main weakness, that was the only organ left in his body. It was his curse and that was the only thing from keeping his demons at bay. If you would have gone for the heart, yea, I would have defended it but it is still a weakness. Look at everyone else. Look at Masumi, you even! Alicia too, any of these new Akatsuki members. What are their weakness? You made me change and exploit mine, time for you to show what makes your blood run.

Oni_Soul

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:37 pm

claru gardeford
Oni_Soul
claru gardeford
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

That was the point. my sword was the vorpal sword. it only cuts things that don't exist.

OBJECTION!

There is a contradiction in your statement.

If the sword cuts things that don't exist, how can it itself exist?
You would have to be a spirit(aka dead) in order to use it!

The defense rests.

God I love that game.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:37 pm

Squishy Havock
In Soviet Russia, a** kicks you!

Remember that kids.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:39 pm

DANDii Lions--
User Image

Calm as a guy being interrogated by the KGB... by the river... and one of them has a gun.

*BANG*

*Body flops into river*

you saw nating.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:40 pm

ACsweetpea
guess I just get one guy today.

I already said I'd help....

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:40 pm

Sojiro_ReducedEarth
claru gardeford
Oni_Soul
claru gardeford
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

OBJECTION!

The defense rests.

God I love that game.
the blade itself is a genjutsu. only the sheath can touch it. The hilt is the only solid part. otherwise it goes right through any solid things

and naito i've used it like 5 times and no one said there was anything wrong, even eris.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:41 pm

Sojiro_ReducedEarth
claru gardeford
Oni_Soul
claru gardeford
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

OBJECTION!

The defense rests.

God I love that game.

OVERRULED!... wait no...

But honestly I use genjutsus as a legal auto hit... it cant kill anyway. Besides... how would you cut through a genjutsu... its not real.

SO CAN YOU BEND REALITY ITSELF!
I say make the weapon splode cause its not logical.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:42 pm

claru gardeford
Sojiro_ReducedEarth
claru gardeford
Oni_Soul
claru gardeford
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

OBJECTION!

The defense rests.

God I love that game.
the blade itself is a genjutsu. only the sheath can touch it. The hilt is the only solid part. otherwise it goes right through any solid things

and naito i've used it like 5 times and no one said there was anything wrong, even eris.

So if the blade itself is a genjutsu I can say kai and poke it and then it will disappear?

Really dont make such a weird weapon.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:43 pm

Oni_Soul
Naito_Arekkusu7
Oni_Soul
claru gardeford
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

okay your hear is your weakness right?
though all the rest had your metal, metal that you made that couldn't melted by lava as well you could control others how is that a real weakness it can't really be reach at any time so that's no weakness the same way as how the bloodline techniques made no sense

that's my argument

and yeah genjutsu needs seals but you don't have to tell someone there in a genjutsu

I just said that the area around his heart is his main weakness, that was the only organ left in his body. It was his curse and that was the only thing from keeping his demons at bay. If you would have gone for the heart, yea, I would have defended it but it is still a weakness. Look at everyone else. Look at Masumi, you even! Alicia too, any of these new Akatsuki members. What are their weakness? You made me change and exploit mine, time for you to show what makes your blood run.

One by one you want them?
Arekku is weak against real taijutsu he's too straightforward thought for one
as well let see mmmm
mmmmm honestly I got no real defense my whole body is a weakness if you can touch it that is
though I do get hit a lot I could heal later on quickly but during battle i have to fall back to heal that is my weakness really
there's more but that's a main thing mmmhmm

Riku he's also horrible against Tai jutsu
bloodline wise I'm fixing that
clan wise it doesn't last long same as with Arekku as well there's heavy tolls in there body if it lasts to long
so those are some weaknesses

also I don't just rely on my bloodline my rpc is clan an bloodline I try to cover weaknesses but more come from it really

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:43 pm

Squishy Havock
Squishy Havock
In Soviet Russia, a** kicks you!

Remember that kids.

In america you look for a party. In russia... PARTY LOOKS FOR YOU!
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4010 4011 4012 4013 4014 4015 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games