Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4016 4017 4018 4019 4020 4021 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:11 pm
Magni Prime

*assumes Gendo Pose* you have my attention.

The setting is low-mid fantasy. Iron Age. On a world called Saulia, there exists a super continent. Split by geographical boundaries, the people of this world developed differently in each region. For each region there is a separate city. And each city is controlled by a different guild of specialized hunters. These hunters are meta-humans called, "blood hunters". They hunt one of three categories, each hunter specializing in specific prey; beast, dragon, or demonic. They consume the flesh and blood of the creatures they hunt to become more powerful, changing depending on what their choice of prey is. They become more than human, but less at the same time: to fight the monsters that plague their world.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:14 pm
*narrows eyes in thought* Interesting . . .  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:16 pm
The "bad guys", are a guild that believes hunters are superior than humans and that becoming what they hunt is the next stage in evolution and one more step towards god hood.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:08 pm
Hi-Hi~!
Goosey finally got a 3ds! If friends on here has one and would like to add, for further contact or gaming buddies, message me and I can get to you my friends code!

Back to your usual schedule!  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magni have bad day. I'm alright, but this was not one of my more fun memories to have made in this life.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:48 pm
Alexander Magnus
Magni have bad day. I'm alright, but this was not one of my more fun memories to have made in this life.

Whoa, glad you're okay.  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:48 pm
Disturbing Tale Teller
Hi-Hi~!
Goosey finally got a 3ds! If friends on here has one and would like to add, for further contact or gaming buddies, message me and I can get to you my friends code!

I don't really know you, but I can always use another friend on 3DS. Be it for pokemon or whatevs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:41 am
Contenmo Atrum
Disturbing Tale Teller
Hi-Hi~!

I don't really know you, but I can always use another friend on 3DS. Be it for pokemon or whatevs.

Send me your code! :3

I don't have any games right now, but I'm hoping to get Pokemon X when I get paid....  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:24 pm
Congrats, Goosey! I have a 3DS, too! I'll send you my code when I dig the console out for some more Pokemon Y again.

Oh, wow, Magni, I'm glad you're all right. *offers a hug*

I'll send my 3DS friend code to you as well, Contenmo, okay?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:33 pm
yeah, I am okay . . . though the car is beyond repair. Kinda sucks as I was a delivery driver. My job is being held for me, but until I can get another car, I am out of a job as well as mobility. Things are not going as well here in the Magni home. sad

Contenmo, that is one of the oldest Refugees here, and she is awesome. ^_^  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:33 pm
Oh, that's not good. I hope you can find a good car soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:04 pm
I"M NOT DEAD X.X ... I promise ._.

I has pokemon X and Y so if you want to exchange codes that would be fine with me.  

Kitsune_berry

9,100 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:46 pm
I'm just hoping to find some income until I can get my hands on enough to get a new car. One gets what they pay for, so instead of just getting any vehicle, we need to find a car that is decent.

On other news, I have begun to run out of things to sell . . . slag. I found something that would be awesome, but only about halfway there. I wonder if I should sell off my tech-based items as well. Perhaps some of the weapons I never use . . . ninja

Nice to see you, Kitsune. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:37 pm
Hello, Kitsune. *gluggles*

Yeah, I understand since you're providing your own car.

What are you looking at getting?
Well, don't sell something you might want later, especially since its value may well be higher when you go to purchase it again.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:12 pm
Originally, I was just hoping to get the Devil Tail- the grail I have wanted since joining Gaia nearly 10 years ago. Turns out . . . I got it easily, then moved on to the dragon quest I mentioned. Thus far, I have most of the big ones. I was on the fence about one, as I have the Manslayer Duke of Lalune, providing a black and grey dragon with red highlights. Now, there is the Tyrannical Duke of Lalune that gives the same dragon but with gold highlights. There is also the Valkyrian Dragoon of Lalune as well . . . but that one is more serpent than dragon.

Of course, I don't quite have enough for either the Tyrannical or the Dragoon yet. Both got sidelined as I found Beelzebub's Wings. They are glorious and would compliment the tail perfectly for me. Trouble is, they are nearly 100 mil, and that is a LONG way from where I am. Currently, I have about 55 mil. That is more than I had ever thought I would have just sitting on it, but there we are. I've sold just about all the major items I have on all three accounts, and being careful not to sell anything I wanted for certain. I've kept all my weapons, all the tech items, and of course the dragons with more than a few dark items. At this point, I am dregging up the last remnants of my items. sweatdrop A personal quest that might take a while. Sure, if I sold the tail (currently valued at 150 mil), I would get the wings with ease. I have no intention of selling that which I am not sure I can part with.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4016 4017 4018 4019 4020 4021 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games