Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 2594 2595 2596 2597 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:09 pm
*sighs*

Anyway... I'm heading off to do some Christmas shopping. So talk to you later.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:28 pm
Hey everyone.

So I came back with a few things. It was hard finding anything to get for my parents. I had the two ideas in mind. And then the rest of the stuff I got was just random stuff I found that I decided to get as a spur of the moment idea. *sighs* Most of the usual gift ideas I go with I couldn't do this time because none of them existed this time around.

And while I was at the mall I was looking at this guy's gallery of photograph sets he's done. Some of them were trio of photographs with different themes (i.e. old Western town, stadiums, castles, etc.). Others were photographs that connected with original vinyl records that were included. Very cool.

There was one photograph trio that I absolutely fell in love with. Can you guess what it is? I've been pretty much obsessing over the theme lately. Still don't know? Or do you want me to actually say it? Fine. I'll say it. SHERLOCK HOLMES! *squeals* I couldn't believe it when I saw it. The first photograph on the left was a picture of the "Baker Street" sign. The picture in the middle was a desk that I believe is from the Sherlock Holmes Museum. And the picture on the right was the hanging sign outside of the museum saying "Sherlock Holmes - Consulting Detective" ((I can't find an example photo of the exact sign that the guy took a picture of; the one that I keep finding doesn't match up with what I saw)). Oh how I loved that photograph trio set. I totally would love to have it - but I don't have $100+ dollars to just spend on something like that. *sighs* I guess I'll just have to wait until the day I travel to London myself and visit the Sherlock Holmes Museum myself. Then I can create my own version. xd  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:32 pm
Gonna go wrap the presents now. Be back in a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:09 pm
Off to watch TV. Later.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:52 pm
I'm back for a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:56 pm
Looks like Facebook decided to give me back the old profile style. So happy about that. I have no idea why Facebook thinks the new profile style is better than what we have. Sure, I like the new information you list, like what languages you have and it appears there's more relation options you can choose now (which is available to old profile users). *shrugs* Other than that... I don't know. Do we really needed bigger pictures for the icons? I don't think so. If people want to see the picture closer they can click on the profile or picture to see it.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:18 pm
I feel like doing the wardrobe meme I keep seeing on dA... but using dollz to do the various aspects, rather than the typical drawing... because I just feel like doing that.

On a sidenote, I realized I didn't inform you that I got a B+ for my Environment and Human Life class. Since our teacher posted the grades for all of our assignments and the total on the school's website deal-i-o, I'm able to find out my grade before the other classes. Not sure how it'll be before I find about the grades for the rest of my classes. Probably be a few weeks or so. But I'm sure I've got As in the rest, based on the grades I know I've gotten on papers and other assignments.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:24 pm
Hey Moonie, how do you change the facebook profile back to the original state before the new one? I'm kinda not liking it for some reason.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:28 pm
Princess Zelda21
Hey Moonie, how do you change the facebook profile back to the original state before the new one? I'm kinda not liking it for some reason.

I personally didn't choose to change it to the new one. Facebook was being weird and changing it itself - a glitch or something most likely. *shrugs* So I don't know if there's a way to go back to the original state after you've taken the new look - if you did the change it yourself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:30 pm
Prof. Moonie
Princess Zelda21

I personally didn't choose to change it to the new one. Facebook was being weird and changing it itself - a glitch or something most likely. *shrugs* So I don't know if there's a way to go back to the original state after you've taken the new look - if you did the change it yourself.

Hmm, guess I'll have to do some research on it or something. Oh well.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:31 pm
Princess Zelda21
Prof. Moonie
Princess Zelda21

Hmm, guess I'll have to do some research on it or something. Oh well.

If there was a way to change it back, I would think it would be somewhere located in the edit profile section of the site. Assuming that there's even an option to do so.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:33 pm
I just looked at the special page they have talking about the new profile design, and my theories about no way of changing back is correct.

Facebook Help Center
Once you switch to the new version of your profile, you cannot return to the previous version. Upon switching, you will have the option to take a brief tour of the new profile so you can easily locate your favorite features and learn about the new profile features that are available.

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm
Prof. Moonie
I just looked at the special page they have talking about the new profile design, and my theories about no way of changing back is correct.

Facebook Help Center
Once you switch to the new version of your profile, you cannot return to the previous version. Upon switching, you will have the option to take a brief tour of the new profile so you can easily locate your favorite features and learn about the new profile features that are available.

Aww crap! So much for a choice! That kinda aint fair! I'm sure not everyone likes the new profile look, I know I don't.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:38 pm
Princess Zelda21
Prof. Moonie

Facebook Help Center

Aww crap! So much for a choice! That kinda aint fair! I'm sure not everyone likes the new profile look, I know I don't.

Yeah. I had seen the way my friend's profiles looked when they changed to the new look and I had no interest in changing over myself. So I'm keeping the old look as long as I can.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:41 pm
*starts working on doing the Wardrobe Meme of her own wardrobe* Originally I planned on starting on doing my OCs' wardrobes... but then I thought it would be best to start off with doing my own, that way I will know which categories I actually want to use for later wardrobes I decide to do.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 2594 2595 2596 2597 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games