Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:50 pm
((It's alright, I can catch up with ease once I know kind of what's going on.. ^__^ I think I can start in Traverse Town, why not? lol Just to warn, I'm very literate..^-^ ))

Xia wandered in a strange town she didn't quite know, looking at the buildings and people in curiousity. Her strange yellow eyes fixed on a particular two that were currently talking but was just wandering a bit bored. She grinned at the boys that were around and gave them a wink, pushing back her long elegent pink hair. She walked past the two, giving a slight glance and continued to walk slowly by.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:50 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
BerryRikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
BerryRikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
".. how are you doing?"
"good you?" berry looked in his eyes
"pretty good" he smiled the necklace was in his hands
"what that necklace for?"
" its expose to protect whoever wears it i guess....."
"i see"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:57 pm
BerryRikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
BerryRikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
BerryRikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
".. how are you doing?"
"good you?" berry looked in his eyes
"i see"
bixyll put it around her neck and smiled " now i wont have to worry about you when im not aaround..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:59 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
BerryRikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
BerryRikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"i see"
bixyll put it around her neck and smiled " now i wont have to worry about you when im not aaround..."
"thanks" berry hugged him((i be back later or tomorrow i got to go. bye billy))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:01 pm
BerryRikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
BerryRikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
BerryRikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"i see"
bixyll hugged her back (bye i have to go to i might be back ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:05 pm
marluxia sat in his office looking over his class list  

l o v e s y d n e y

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:03 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
marluxia sat in his office looking over his class list
((.... i wound chose a different charcter.... noone is at the school there hasnt been one class and there are no teachers.....))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:05 pm
Sphinx-chan
((It's alright, I can catch up with ease once I know kind of what's going on.. ^__^ I think I can start in Traverse Town, why not? lol Just to warn, I'm very literate..^-^ ))

Xia wandered in a strange town she didn't quite know, looking at the buildings and people in curiousity. Her twilight eyes fixed on a particular two that were currently talking but was just wandering a bit bored. She grinned at the boys that were around and gave them a wink, pushing back her long elegent pink hair. She walked past the two, giving a slight glance and continued to walk slowly by.
bixyll turned and saw the girl and wondered who she was (( can you give us like a bio or something you know age height apperance weapon or skill all that good stuff ... and by the way iom not very literate so please dont bug me about it.))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:10 pm
((lol It's alright, I was just telling you guys that cause I didn't want to bug you.. XD Alright here's her profile:
Character's name:Xia

Title:The Black Rose

Side:Organization XIII

Appearance:User Image

Personality:Manipulative at times towards men, seducing has been one of her famous tricks. Mischeivous at times like a fox, Xia is beautiful like a rose, but deadly like it's thorns. She seems to be very out-going and claims she fears nothing. She is very loyal to Xemnas and only takes orders from him and no one else. Her sassy, smart, sexy, care-free attitude attracts many and annoys some others.

Weapon:Xia has a rose whip but also has the power to control plants and have them attack,she mostly uses rose vines.

Background:Xia was found unconcious at The World that never was' Castle and was taken in by Xemnas. She can't remember her name or her past and doesn't realize it was the Organization that turned her Somebody into a heartless and a Nobody! Xemnas named her and took her in and she joined and was glad by this cause she had nowhere else to go. Because of this, she highly respects Xemnas and is very loyal to him, almost as loyal as Saix. Don't get in her leader's way or you'll wish you did when she was gone. She also has a thing in annoying Saix and whenever she's in trouble with him, goes running for Xemnas.

Crush:She could have a crush on someone, but who she won't tell..lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:45 pm
alright thanks  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:52 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
BerryRikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
BerryRikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"i see"
berry looked at him"now what going to happen?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:14 pm
BerryRikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
BerryRikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
BerryRikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"i see"
"... i dont know he leaned up against the wall and crossed his arms than looked up at the sky "......" a storm started to brew in the skyand rain slowly started to pour down  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:19 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
BerryRikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
BerryRikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"... i dont know he leaned up against the wall and crossed his arms than looked up at the sky "......" a storm started to brew in the skyand rain slowly started to pour down
"rain"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:29 pm
bixyll lat the rain fall down his face and his hair became extremley wet he ran his hands thorugh his hair pulling it back and out of his eyes he looked at berry "....."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:31 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll lat the rain fall down his face and his hair became extremley wet he ran his hands thorugh his hair pulling it back and out of his eyes he looked at berry "....."
berry looked at him  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games