Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:13 am
that is not just your error . . . it is for all of us. The general thought is that the err will clear up on Christmas, seeing as how these are christmas presents.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:19 am
Ah sweet, that means I'll have to wait. Patience has never been one of mystrong points. It's more of a limited resource of mine, and I don't like using it all up on one thing. Oh well, Christmas is not so far away.  

esimed

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:20 am
Indeed. My wife has been more than understanding in my desire to get the whole set of nine gifts. redface sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:24 am
My girl can not even understand how I can watch a full hour of Star Trek. She seems to always think that it's only 30 minutes long and therefore I should not watch it for the second half of the hour. She's a nut though so what can you do. But she can watch something on A&E or CourtTV for the entire day. I don't understand how she can stand sitting in front of a screen and seeing how and why people were first killed then discovered and aprehended and finally convicted through forensic science. Drive me crazy but that's her thing.  

esimed

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:27 am
Tell me about it. My wife is attuned to wind, so she is flighty. I mean REALLY flighty. she has changed the look of her wedding dress more times than I can count, and she can't even decide on but the most basic aspects of the wedding to be. xp

I love her, but she is a mess.

IAN IS A b*****d!!! That is the second time today that he was due to give me a gift, and didn't!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:28 am
w00t! Star trek! Sorry, not my converstation. *jumps through the window*  

The Original Nick

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:29 am
You are most welcome, nick!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:31 am
I have a weak spot for Star Trek. But it's a good thing. It makes it easy for anyone who knows me to find something I'd like when gift-giving time, or as some people call it "Christmas" comes around. Plus she always knows what I'll be doing on Friday nights, atleast until 8 PM. so it keeps me outta trouble. Unless I start recording it...hmm...I better not go down that road.  

esimed

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:42 am
Star Trek is alright. I like TNG, and DS9 is growing on me, but the others are kinda annoying.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:45 am
TNG is most people's favorite. DS9 is a somewhat close second. But TOS draws the crowds too. VOY is certainly the underdog, and I cna see why, though to be honest I do like the show, just not in comparisson, relatively speaking of course. Enterprise is a nice addition though. I like the premis of the show, and of course, who doesn't like Scott Bakula. Well if you don't that's fine, just keep it to yourself. haha!

So someone's been screwing you outta your gifts again Talon? Don't they ever learn?  

esimed

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:48 am
Well . . . Enterprise is good. I will admit to watching it when I find it. I just don't think about it too much. Out of sight, out of mind kinda thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:50 am
I mean, Talon... that in the beginning you only needed 4 carols to get a gift... then it was five... and i think it's 6 now! gonk

Nope, too bad i don't turn into a zombie xp But now I also want the human shirt xd  

Mou

The Original Nick

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:51 am
TNG and DS9 are my favorites. And whats TOS? sweatdrop I cant keep up with these things. I dont really like enterprise all the much, but thats just me. And VOY i thought started out okay but got worse. I didnt like the ending much at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:58 am
I agree that the ending to Voyager was too campy. I mean, it just seemed to quickly assembled . . . had they taken more time, it would have been a good ending, but it just was so fast!!! xp  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

esimed

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:31 am
TOS = The Original Series (with Kirk and Spock)
And I agree about VOY. it started off interesting, knowing they were stuck in another place where there would be no help. But everyone they met seemed so similar to species we'd already encountered, it might as well have been at Earth's front door. And they sure made it home easy enough come the last episode. They should have built up to it, and let us think that it may not work. But ah well, maybe the writers were too busy thinking of new story lines for Enterprise to worry with closing the lid tight on VOY. I'm sure it showed through in the ratings though.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games