Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4026 4027 4028 4029 4030 4031 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Ikeda Celeste

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:49 pm
Konbanwa, residents of R.R! My true name is Mariah, but you can call me Pop, Ikeda, or Jess. I don't mind which one! I turned nineteen just yesterday, so I'm steadily climbing out of the teenage era.

The kind of role plays I like to do the most, are romance, science fiction, fantasy, and a bit of suspense. I hope to meet many of you, soon! Also, I'm soon to whip up a starter for an Inuyasha role play, so if any of you cosplay your avi's as Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, Miroku, Naraku, etc., I'd very much like to romance it up with you one day!
wink

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:16 pm
YO YO WHAT UP

New to the guild. I go by Dezte, a random name I made up in 2003 when I joined Gaia. Looking forward to getting down to some writing and what not!  

Dezte

Fashionable Fatcat

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:29 pm
                  ^___^

Welcome!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:37 pm
It does take some getting used to using the blade instead of the blaster. Still, it adds to the replayability of the game. "Sure, you can blast with super-awesome-emo-X and his chargeup blaster of WMD . . . but can you do it all samurai style with next to no distance weaponry?" I've never really played 5 or 6 in any demonstrable way. I tried a little, and sucked heartily. That is kinda sad, since I own the Megaman X collection, but only play it for the 1-3 games, and move over to 4 as the individual disk I own for it. sweatdrop

Glad to see you are finally in, Ikeda. This is one of the mules of Magni Prime, so it is still me, as we talked in PM. Nice to you for surviving almost a score of years! Alas, I am approaching double that. sweatdrop You lose me on Inuyasha a bit, though . . . I liked it when it was still Fushigi Yuugi. *weak smile*

Dezte . . . 03, ne? Sounds like we have both been floating around here for far too long. Welcome!

*gluggles to both Ikeda and Dezte*  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:38 pm
welian
^___^

Welcome!!

I see you there, Wellie. *gropes and runs away with a trail of chocolate-chip cookies backed over an oreo core*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:36 am
Alexander Magnus

Dezte . . . 03, ne? Sounds like we have both been floating around here for far too long. Welcome!

*gluggles to both Ikeda and Dezte*

Well, I tend to arrive on Gaia after months of inactivity...but hopefully not this time! My RP sources elsewhere have dried up. Back to forum RP for me! I'm a single mom with a full time job and posting once a night is a lot more suitable for me these days.

Also, HAH. I liked it better when it was Fushigi Yuugi too ;D  

Dezte

Fashionable Fatcat

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:42 am
                  Imagine some sort of fantasy RP with all sorts of amazing races on a strange planet, and one day something falls from the sky and it's some sort of message from the gods, sealed in a metal finer than anything a dwarf had ever crafted

And it's the ******** Voyager 1.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:56 pm
welian
                  Imagine some sort of fantasy RP with all sorts of amazing races on a strange planet, and one day something falls from the sky and it's some sort of message from the gods, sealed in a metal finer than anything a dwarf had ever crafted

And it's the ******** Voyager 1.

User Image

Oooooh

Can we do that please?

If not, would anyone be open to a very awesome Pokemon RP? I was in a RP years ago that never got off the ground that was sort of a zombie apocalypse sort of thing (think 28 Days Later, only the Pokemon are the ones infected), and there were a lot of ideas and plot behind it that we never got to use. If there's enough interest I'd be happy to put it together!  

Dezte

Fashionable Fatcat

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:58 pm
Welcome to the RPR, Ikeda and Dezte! biggrin

The oldbies here, myself included, tend to go for once/day posting since we are also adults, so you're in good company.

That idea certainly has possibility, Welian.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:36 pm
You did not raise cain at the disparage of Inuyasha for FY . . . I now officially like you. 4laugh as for activity, Yoder is right. I come on about once a day, make some postings, and keep up that way. I have few RP resources at the moment as I am also a parent (gots me two widdle girls of 12 and 9), a full-time student, and work my arse off.

In related notes, I just finished my final for Research Methods . . . here's hoping it is okay, since I am just so DONE with this shite. Also, at work, we are a small store, and lost 3 of our crew within the last two weeks now. Next week I work 6 of 7 days. crying

Interesting concept, Welian. ^_^  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

DarkScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:56 am
Everybody's so excited about the new season of Walking Dead

...and I'm just sitting here, waiting for Doctor Who Series 8 to start...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:38 pm
*rolling around*
I've had some issues with 'returning to reality' after watching shows and reading books, these days...
I wonder if I just seriously need some RP therapy...
Or art. or music. Or... I don't even know... But it's causing issues in the brain pan.

How is everyone? xD  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:02 pm
DarkScarlettVixen

another reason you are awesomesauce!!!!

Life is being mediocre to me lately. Some good news, some bad . . . what of you, Goosey?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:04 pm
DarkScarlettVixen

As much as I dislike Moffat's turn so far as showrunner, I'm really interested to see more of Peter Capaldi's Doctor. So that's something we have in common. I guess a new doctor is always exciting...I just hope the writing gets a little better from here. Definitely missing the Russell T. Davies years.  

Dezte

Fashionable Fatcat

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:02 pm
Alexander Magnus

Life is being mediocre to me lately. Some good news, some bad . . . what of you, Goosey?

University craziness...
Two jobs, one kinda easy and boring, and the other kinda fun and full of awesome people...

Allergies causing frequent fevers. Woke up from a nap today and sat up, only to burst into tears. Supposed to be walking to the gym with my boyfriend right now, but... yeaah. I'm still breathing a little hard even though I really haven't done anything but change clothes and sob a bit.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4026 4027 4028 4029 4030 4031 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games