Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:33 pm
".... i wonder what going on at the school  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:33 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
".... i wonder what going on at the school
"yea i wonder"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:28 pm
Xia continued to walk for a while, then noticed as rain drops began to drop on her. She moaned a little and quickly looked about to see if anyone was looking and grew a giant rose from the ground and jumped inside, closing it up and sheltering herself in it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:24 pm
bixyll notice the floor and ponited it out to berry "... what is that?" he began to walk towards it  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:38 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll notice the floor and ponited it out to berry "... what is that?" he began to walk towards it
"it don't know"berry followed him  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:38 pm
Xia sat in her closed up rose, now looking like a bud, with her knees to her chest. She smiled a little, hearing the soft patter sound of the rain gently falling on her rose.  

Sphinx-chan

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:41 pm
Sphinx-chan
Xia sat in her closed up rose, now looking like a bud, with her knees to her chest. She smiled a little, hearing the soft patter sound of the rain gently falling on her rose.
bixyll walked up to it slowy and put his hand on the flower the darkness thing floated out and into the flower she didnt see it but he didnt know berry could he saw the girl in it the darkness floated out and back to bixyll he looked at berry " iits... a girl.."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:45 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Sphinx-chan
bixyll walked up to it slowy and put his hand on the flower the darkness thing floated out and into the flower she didnt see it but he didnt know berry could he saw the girl in it the darkness floated out and back to bixyll he looked at berry " iits... a girl.."
"what?"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:47 pm
Xia stirred a little at hearing someone's voice but then shrugged, figuring maybe it was people passing by. She rested with her head on her knees and her eyes closed, enjoying the peaceful rain.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:49 pm
BerryRikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Sphinx-chan
"what?"
bixyll knowed on the flower  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:57 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
BerryRikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Sphinx-chan
"what?"
"whats going on"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:08 am
BerryRikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
BerryRikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Sphinx-chan
"what?"
"whats going on"
((knocked**))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:17 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
BerryRikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
BerryRikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Sphinx-chan
"what?"
"whats going on"
((knocked**))

a board raises from the floor and marluxia's head poped up "what are you guys doing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:02 am
l o v e s y d n e y
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
BerryRikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
BerryRikku
"what?"
"whats going on"
((knocked**))

a board raises from the floor and marluxia's head poped up "what are you guys doing?"
berry whacked marluxia in the head."i have always wanted to do that"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:13 am
BerryRikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
BerryRikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Sphinx-chan
"what?"
"whats going on"

((where was I???))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games