Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4033 4034 4035 4036 4037 4038 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:26 pm

Eris5
RAWR!
OMG A TIGER
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:27 pm

Haha, yea So...

My friend John, a fellow Anarchist, and I have been writing songs for about a year now and Have 3 albums complete and have yet to record them.. LOL. But he's going to an Acoustic in a month and He's already gotten 3 offers from some big labels for his music. He's told em, ******** off until you give me a contract I like. Well the guy who got us the gig is psyched about it and truly thinks John's going somewhere.

Havok-Trance

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:27 pm

Eris5
RAWR!

I shall defeat Shoko!..... Once I get up to jounin rank...

ZAM!!!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:30 pm

rofl
BWahaha and I shall defeat ya bwahahaha

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:33 pm

No fair....Your the Kusa kage....
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Bwahaha who said I was gonna use Arekku bwahaha I shall use my CHunnin an my Kage for bwahaha

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:37 pm

hector rouge
Haha, yea So...

My friend John, a fellow Anarchist, and I have been writing songs for about a year now and Have 3 albums complete and have yet to record them.. LOL. But he's going to an Acoustic in a month and He's already gotten 3 offers from some big labels for his music. He's told em, ******** off until you give me a contract I like. Well the guy who got us the gig is psyched about it and truly thinks John's going somewhere.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:39 pm

I shall use Hiro and Me! And Tensuo....Also Fenrir when I bring him back!

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:39 pm

who is this little girl? really ? first desicrating all over my dead characters non-existent corpse (She was cremated), now saying she is going to woop on Shoko. Oh b***h please....by the time you get to jounin where do you think Shoko will be? She never fights the same.Are you a grass ninja? academy student? or gennin?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:40 pm

hector rouge
hector rouge
Haha, yea So...

Wow, thats great!

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:40 pm

Keiga, you're very dead. No one bashed Eris... well people do... They're no longer living...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Eris5
who is this little girl? really ? first desicrating all over my dead characters non-existent corpse (She was cremated), now saying she is going to woop on Shoko. Oh b***h please....by the time you get to jounin where do you think Shoko will be? She never fights the same.Are you a grass ninja? academy student? or gennin?

Mist Genin. But that could change.

At first I just wanted a signed corpse from Sumi, but then you thought I wanted Susumu. I just wanted the corpse......

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:43 pm

Keiga_Sung
I shall use Hiro and Me! And Tensuo....Also Fenrir when I bring him back!

All of them shall be my bitches bwahaha

Fenrir can't come back bwahaha
bwahahaha
and I killed him once I'll do it again with Riku this time bwahaha
twisted
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:44 pm

WAIT! Before you all go crazy, shes just a stupid n0ob. Eris don't mind her. Naito I'm not gonna fight.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:45 pm

mmm i'm drinkin some good oj. I'm so far voting for kadann as mist mvp in the exams.

@hector: cool I wish I could write music.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4033 4034 4035 4036 4037 4038 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games