Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4036 4037 4038 4039 4040 4041 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Lavableman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:44 pm

Romyion
Hero Maul
I just had a MKDS racer that had 15345 Wins and 9999 losses.

HACKER!!!
Damn straight.™

O: Better not let Sauvie see this post.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:49 pm

Alright, I need 9 more culties for my attempt at a front page pic, who'll be in it?

The plan is to have culties back to back with their favorite Nintendo characters.

Terara Drakon

michailia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:55 pm

Mutsumi-Saburo
Alright, I need 9 more culties for my attempt at a front page pic, who'll be in it?

The plan is to have culties back to back with their favorite Nintendo characters.

BOWSER JUNIOR.
Cause he's easier to draw. I like both equally.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:55 pm

Mutsumi-Saburo

if you want, I could be in it with Zero from Megaman X, when hes in his black armor preferably.

Xilo The Odd

Seaphron

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:04 pm

I have been in school for a day and already have a weeks worth of dentrion great.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:08 pm

lol school

Akkad`

[-Stefan-]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:08 pm

Mutsumi-Saburo

Me!

With Viewtiful Joe or Leon Scott Kennedy, if I'm deemed worthy.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:09 pm

Seaphron
I have been in school for a day and already have a weeks worth of dentrion great.

wut hapn?

Lavableman

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:09 pm

Lavableman
Romyion
Hero Maul
I just had a MKDS racer that had 15345 Wins and 9999 losses.

HACKER!!!
Damn straight.™

O: Better not let Sauvie see this post.
omg ur rite, but he is knot here >D
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:12 pm

Seaphron
whats dention? XD

I assume you mean detention?

that sucks, reminds me of middleschool when near the end of the year, some anger issue student got angry at me, because hes the kind that sits on a high pillar of greatness, no one can slam him without him coming back with something, well one day in music class, I put him in his place. this upset him but he wouldn't do nothing about it while the teacher was around. (at this point I could literally feel the hate pouring out of him.) the teach removed another problem student from the room for a talk and just as the door had closed, BAM! I was knocked through some chairs after he hit me with a 150 page paperback book. (at this point I was contemplating the throwing of chairs.)

needless to say, because of another guy's ego, I got put in detention through the better part of school...cold room, detention warden that has problems she likes to share with those who don't care (Me.) and the student who hit thinking he could seriously redeem himself with an apology.

whew that was longer than I wanted it. oh well. xd

Xilo The Odd

Seaphron

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:12 pm

Lavableman
Seaphron

wut hapn?
See in our library at school we have two computer labs. One of those a group of friends and I own more or less. The whole school knows it, they dont ******** with us. New librarian shows up and tries to tell us to quiet down, and I should've just kept my mouth shut.

"Sir you're going to have to lighten up and get used to it. That or you're going to be living in hell."

@Mutsumi I will be in it XD
[Edit] @Xilo - XXD My bad! ~reads the story you put down~
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:13 pm

Mutsumi-Saburo

Me with Maxim from Lufia?

Maxim_from_Lufia

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:15 pm

Maxim_from_Lufia
Mutsumi-Saburo

Me with Maxim from Lufia?
O: WHAT A SUPRISE!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:15 pm

Mutsumi-Saburo

Me, unless if I'm already in it.

Link or Fox would be nice.

Hero Maul

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:16 pm

~Xiloscent~
Seaphron
whats dention? XD

I assume you mean detention?

that sucks, reminds me of middleschool when near the end of the year, some anger issue student got angry at me, because hes the kind that sits on a high pillar of greatness, no one can slam him without him coming back with something, well one day in music class, I put him in his place. this upset him but he wouldn't do nothing about it while the teacher was around. (at this point I could literally feel the hate pouring out of him.) the teach removed another problem student from the room for a talk and just as the door had closed, BAM! I was knocked through some chairs after he hit me with a 150 page paperback book. (at this point I was contemplating the throwing of chairs.)

needless to say, because of another guy's ego, I got put in detention through the better part of school...cold room, detention warden that has problems she likes to share with those who don't care (Me.) and the student who hit thinking he could seriously redeem himself with an apology.

whew that was longer than I wanted it. oh well. xd
You should have done a Falcon Punch on his balls.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4036 4037 4038 4039 4040 4041 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games