Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:55 pm

(Naito, this is Xantos time. When you become a man, you will know what its like to have a bleep-bloop in your pants. Until then...GTFO. cool )
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:06 pm

[[Haha. Wow.]]

Ducttape_Bandit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:37 pm

(Yea, uh, how about you don't do 2 pages of OOC.)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:58 pm

Arata ran into the gates trying to avoid whatever situation was happening. Two cother figures wandered into the gates following close behind.

((Sorry If there is something that will stop me from entering the gate just say so I'll rephraze))

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:05 pm

The Archangel furled out his wings, sending out a gust of wind as he stopped infront of the two shinobi. "So you wish to fight? How do you wish to battle mortals."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:20 am

(Through a game od Wii Bowling!!! scream )

Zombie Swagger

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:45 am

Yokai's attack was stopped from the gust and he was sent back hard. His back hit the ground and he lost his breath. He was breathing faster and faster, trying to capture his breath. Luckily, his wings softened the fall and he quickly caught his breath. Finally he got up and he noticed the archangel saying those words... Yokai walked up to the angel and asked, "Where is Mikyo? And why did you make him disappear?"

(IM READY TO BE KILLED!)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:37 pm

Xantos hopped back down to the Archangel. "A battle of skill versus skill. You and me. One on one. Or whatever meets your standards. Either way, I will cut you down and pour cement over your grave so you don't get back up."

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:03 pm

User Image
_____________Kazuo Hatake____
"Fear my white blade..."
ANBU of Cloud Village and Mist 7 member

User ImageThe only thing that moved on Kazuo as the gust of wind hit him was his hair and some of his loose clothing. He stood there staring at the arch angel not moving. He continues to look at the archangel as he lifts his hand up as if stopping something behind him in the direction of Xantos. "No, this is my village. I will fight this thing and protect it...plus, I don't want anyone getting in the way..." He puts his hand down as he finishes. "You too Yokai, I can't have you get killed by one of my attacks." A fierce look forms on his right eye as he looks at the angel. His left eye covered by his headband did the same though not visible to anyone. "Bring Mikyo back archangel and leave Cloud forever or fight me and die. Those are your options..." He says with intensity in his voice though keeping calm not letting his anger be unleashed...yet...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:05 pm

Yokai glared at Xantos and said, "Not yet, if he does anything to harm either of us, attack, but not yet." Yokai rolled his eyes remembering Xantos says things about either him or Yuzuki, and saying they just jump into fights, mocking that they would kill themselves. Well, now he just proved that he himself also jumps into fights, and he also underestimated the power of that monster.

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:55 pm

"Please Kazuo...this is more than just the cloud's affair now. I was a personal friend of Mikyo. Almost like a rival. Kept him alive when he was bleeding out until real help could get there during the akatsuki attack on Leaf way back when. By all means, feel free to help. However, this isn't up to just one person." said Xantos. He sighed, pulled out his knife and started doing tricks with it like he usually did.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:55 pm

The Angel looked on at the bickering shinobi, wondering if they would choose who fought first or if they would all attack at once. He levitated above the ground his legs crossed and his monsterous sword held fast in the ground.

The Earth Element was no match for the onslaught of attacks that cut deep within its frame. It quickly fell to the ground, exploding sending huge boulders and rocks hurdeling through the air and towards the Cloud Gates.

Oni_Soul

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:29 am

"If anybody, it should be Sojiro, but until the time he recovers, I'm going to hold this thing off. Feel free to jump in if you absolutely have to." said Xantos. He flicked his knife open with one final gesture then clicked the blade lock so it wouldn't close back up. He strapped it to his right leg, drew his chainsaw blade and turned it on high. He went into the fencing engarde position and awaited attack. "Well Angel. It's your move."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Rahenno jumped on top of the gates as the beast collapsed. He sent pockets of air blast at the boulders by waving his hand. He was able to keep the boulders out. He could now focus on the Archangel. He fell on his forearm and started to snarl. He remember the pain this transformation did to him. He also remembered his limit of control. As far as Rahenno could tell, he was the only Jinjuuiki who couldn't fully control his demon, But he could control up to 5 tails that much was good. He grow another tail, totaling up to 4. Rahenno felt his arm heat up as the skin peeled away. The same was happening to his whole body. the chakra barrier started to fade as his peeled skin formed a outline of the Kyuubi's image and the fourth tail. He let off a great chakra filled roar and let off pressure. He focused his blank white glowing eyes on the Archangel. He growled and waited.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:49 pm

"Well I take it the LEaf's presense is not need here." Akira said as he took out some quick flashboms and toss them to the ground and disappeared.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games